Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been mentioned but just logged into my nosey account 😂 and her sky tv has ZERO comments!?? Is she not worried? aren't her wanky agents not concerned!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it's been mentioned but just logged into my nosey account 😂 and her sky tv has ZERO comments!?? Is she not worried? aren't her wanky agents not concerned!?
They’re sending their own PAs to hold Ada and get some experience / a break from the office. She’s earning them nothing in fees, they’ve dropped her rates and she’s no longer represented by an actual agent let alone a partner in the firm.

She’s fortunate 84World are about as successful as she is, literally their biggest wins at the moment are Sarah Jayne Dunnes coverage of her onlyfans stuff, and Liam and Millie from love island getting back together - but her management is way better than 84W so he won’t hang around long if they stay together Riis time 👀

Reactions: 15
Initially I read all of this thinking I hope Alf has a lovely day(s) without his mother at home and with people who care, spend more than 10 mins with, might eat dinner with him etc. Imagine seeing that emotionally cold woman day in day out knowing she's not going to pick you up or only spend 10 mins with you for content.

But...as much as I hope Alf does have a good time, I also think duck the lot of the No Balls family. Why the hell are they enabling this behaviour? Why can she drop her child whenever she wants and they jump? Why were they waiting on her hand and foot with her bullshit bedrest and no picking up rules?

I wish they'd say no and make her be a parent and bond with her son. Unless they're jumping in because they have concerns, if so, they should be reporting her to children's services themselves.
---
This a payback to Tommy for going away the other weekend and leaving her with Alf
Absolutely! I remember he went away with work and she booked herself a trip when he got back, I think it was that weird swimsuit Italian holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She will have to address it somehow I’d have thought, she was quite affronted when we slagged off her ‘wild’ planted alliums that attracted that one bee.

Interesting to see how she’ll spin this particular unnecessary jaunt away from Alf and his gammy eyes and early wake ups. I’ll bet she’s just bristling with irritation whenever he’s in the same room.

Reactions: 13
For being out in Amsterdam she’s very quiet. You just know her DM’s are going to be pure backlash

Reactions: 7
This stylist has got to be having her on. Shes dressed like my elderly great aunt in the early nineties.

• Haha
This is so sad, there is clearly attachment difficulties from both. She could be working on making up for "lockdown", taking him to exciting places with Ada whilst she's at the easy stage. My heart actually breaks for that wee boy

Reactions: 19
Tenuous link but just realised that I know brother-in-laws sister (growing up at least).

Reactions: 6
Her "I was a lockdown mum, I missed out" is such bullshit.

Her whole behaviour now proves it was never about being a mum and missing experiences as she's done nothing that's mum behaviour, instead it's just all about her, where she can go, and what she can do.

How can't her followers see all this? Why does this not look bad to anyone else? Why are WE called trolls and why is there not more of us on this thread!? Maybe it's because she's that irrelevant and such a z-lister and the majority of her followers are bots?

Have you been on the Schofe threads?
I was the weekend it broke but I just can’t keep up. It’s like the good old days of the Hinch thread.
To keep on topic she’s been in the Netherlands for one day and already taking her nephew to a farm. Alf gets the bleeping library!!!!

I was the weekend it broke but I just can’t keep up. It’s like the good old days of the Hinch thread.
To keep on topic she’s been in the Netherlands for one day and already taking her nephew to a farm. Alf gets the bleeping library!!!!
I only asked because of the witch comment 🤣

Alf gets the library but has to leave the books behind so he learns to share!

• Sad
The Smoby ad is up on her grid now, again Alf looks to be struggling a bit with his walking, but I wonder if it's being made worse by those jeans he's in. Some softer trousers wouldn't be so restrictive for the poor boy.
---
Oh and 'we managed to catch' the moment when Alf saw his new playhouse, well yes, you would given you pay someone to film you nearly every day

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.