Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What mother wears a full face of make up and a wanky linen dress to play with their toddler in a Wendy house?
if she was chocolate she'd eat herself
she's not even looking at Alf when she's playing with him
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That Smoby reel made me feel sick knowing how she spoke to him when they actually ‘played’ the other day 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Obviously some very complex issues going on with her, but i think she’s frightened of being with Alf on her own. The panic displayed when attempting to have Alf for one afternoon ? This runs beyond the lack of bond.

Clearly isn’t as afraid of Ada, but is that because she’s still so tiny and conforms ( to an extent?)

I also think she is trying to create the conditions that she becomes breadwinner and TNB doesn’t have to work, HE stays at home and does the stuff she can’t / won’t do. Kills 2 birds with one stone also because she gets to switch the stereotypical gender roles as well.
I think his family certainly come across as enablers here and this must be because they believe her own hype.

Reactions: 25
“Oh that’s Alfie causing destruction behind me” 👺

“It’s so good for when Alf gets older and understands the numbers”- sorry I thought he knew up to 91?!

Got to be a new low flogging plastic playhouses in her plastic garden like she’s on QVC 😂 Notice how Alf doesn’t look at her ONCE in the reel. Shocking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Oh that’s Alfie causing destruction behind me” 👺

“It’s so good for when Alf gets older and understands the numbers”- sorry I thought he knew up to 91?!

Got to be a new low flogging plastic playhouses in her plastic garden like she’s on QVC 😂
Is she wearing a blue quilt with gold buttons?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alf loved it so they made *me* their ambassador. Always about you, Ash. I hope everytime you use your children in ads, they're getting at least 50% put into their bank accounts. Highly doubt it though.

And "we don't want to give it away". You aren't. It's going to his Grandparents house where he spends so much time, he's going to get to play with it frequently.

Reactions: 12
This is so sad, there is clearly attachment difficulties from both. She could be working on making up for "lockdown", taking him to exciting places with Ada whilst she's at the easy stage. My heart actually breaks for that wee boy
This is how I feel right now. A baby is the easiest stage going - especially Ad as feeds do start to go longer between. She could have been to any number of things around them. Let’s face it, she probs could have got free tickets! But nothing.

Why does it annoy me so much that she insisted she bought his original playhouse on marketplace when she clearly didn’t as it quite obviously is in perfect condition not so much as even a scratch plus all accessories intact
It’s even more obvious now especially with her saying ‘It still looks as good as new even after a long winter’
yet again why does she lie about bloody everything?!

Why does it annoy me so much that she insisted she bought his original playhouse on marketplace when she clearly didn’t as it quite obviously is in perfect condition not so much as even a scratch plus all accessories intact
It’s even more obvious now especially with her saying ‘It still looks as good as new even after a long winter’
yet again why does she lie about bloody everything?!
Lunchbox lady will be straight into the comments about her supposed market place purchase… can’t wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's been very strategical uploading that Smoby ad now, because it features Alfie. Right when we're all talking about him not being there, she throws a little ad everyone's way to detract from the fact that she didn't take him with her. She's so transparent.

Reactions: 13
Alf loved it so they made *me* their ambassador. Always about you, Ash. I hope everytime you use your children in ads, they're getting at least 50% put into their bank accounts. Highly doubt it though.
More than 50%!! Easily 50% anytime he’s in an ad. Her income is from ads, but to land those jobs she’s needs an engaging account and non-ad based content. What percentage of the time is that based on Alf and selling his childhood?! He deserves a slice of all of her income, whether he’s in every ad or not. There is NO WAY these influencer parents are fairly compensating their children for their role in earning an income.

Reactions: 10
Once again another reel capturing Ashley trying to show affection to Alf just for him to turn the other cheek. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Attachment parenting doesn’t end the minute they unlatch Ash

Why, don’t they have animals in the Netherlands? What’s being close to Germany got to do with seeing animals 😂

And yeah, how does she manage to do it and not think how Alf would have loved it? Sociopath.
She’s well travelled don’t you know? She went all out and had a…schnitzel. bleeping breaded meat ooOoOOooo 🌎🤸🏼‍♀️✨🍽👌🏼

• Haha
We’ve said all along that there’s an attachment issue. There is a lack of emotional attachment between Ashley and her son. For whatever reason, there is no connection there.

There was an opportunity for help, for support, from people who could give whatever was needed, and it was wasted.

She - or someone in their immediate family - need to get that help before it’s too late. Before there’s irreversible damage done to that little boy, and that little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s face it, Alf just doesn’t fit with the ‘look’ Ashley wants. He doesn’t look like her really which we all know she adores, he can barely walk, he’s a boy and he’s a toddler. She can try and convince us all she wants that she ‘loves this age’ but she’s only kidding herself. As soon as they are mobile and not hanging off her bread all day every day, she sees her role as mother as done. Hence why Alfie is cast to one side and looked after by anyone that will have him, and Ada gets to go to the Netherlands.

Also, totally irrelevant but I cannot stand the way Ashley says the name Ada. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.