Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are sick. Let’s film him ON OUR PHONES getting upset not having an iPad after saying lead by example.

This is not ok. He doesn’t know what the fucks going on and they’re just sat there on their phones filming it all!!
Ok can’t see this now. Has she deleted it?

Reactions: 1
Ok can’t see this now. Has she deleted it?
No it’s still there. They filmed him walking across the kitchen, to the kitchen side where it is, he reaches for it, takes it down, and walks to the steps. All while he’s filmed. For content.

I always cover faces but it needs to be seen this time. His parents are causing him harm.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Alf gets conjunctivitis- she flies to Holland to look after her sisters kid.

Ada gets conjunctivitis - she’s frogmarched to the drs on a Saturday morning for drops. Then calling 111 without the aid of Nana. Well done Ash x

Honestly. duck this woman!
Drs have never been open on a Saturday you moron. It’s not the ToRy government. Health professionals need a day off to do duck all…like you.
My sister was a GP for 40 years....practice was never open on a Saturday although she was frequently on call at weekends for emergencies!
btw conjunctivitis can usually be cleared by using cooled boiled water to bathe eye....conjunctivitis is frequently caused by a virus ( and Ada is apparently grizzly and drooling which could suggest a viral illness) so antibiotics won't help
and ffs if you're trying to limit Alf's screen time , you'd do well to first look at amount of screen time you do with your phones! - and at least make the effort to hide the iPad- he doesn't understand why you're now withdrawing his comforter because of your lazy parenting

Reactions: 22
Also Ada -
Ash says Ada has white spots in her mouth which she thinks is thrush. (Just you wait for that to spread to Ash’s nipples)

Ash says she thinks Ada has an eye infection.

She says Ada has nappy rash which isn’t clearing so might be a fungal infection. (Ash, that’s the thrush you total idiot)

Then she says Ada might be a bit run down.

IS IT ANY WONDER?! She’s been dragged to every single place possible and she’s only 3 months old!

Reactions: 27
Yes when my kids has conjunctivitis cooled boiled water worked fine. It’s hilarious how Ada has it so the world has stopped yet when Alf had it just was just pissed off he couldn’t go to the childminder

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My 4yo had conjunctivitis a couple of weeks ago and it was caused by hay fever. Cooked boiled water like you’ve all said.

How do we all know this? Maybe the same way we all know online abbreviations and Ash doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My sister was a GP for 40 years....practice was never open on a Saturday although she was frequently on call at weekends for emergencies!
btw conjunctivitis can usually be cleared by using cooled boiled water to bathe eye....conjunctivitis is frequently caused by a virus ( and Ada is apparently grizzly and drooling which could suggest a viral illness) so antibiotics won't help
and ffs if you're trying to limit Alf's screen time , you'd do well to first look at amount of screen time you do with your phones! - and at least make the effort to hide the iPad- he doesn't understand why you're now withdrawing his comforter because of your lazy parenting
It’s absolutely heartbreaking to see what appears to be active disdain for this little boy. First she has removed herself as one of his primary carers, making no attempts to even hide this infact she is almost proud, now she is removing the very thing he relies on for comfort, entertainment, consistency education. He is a small child. He has been given the iPad by them to fit their lazy parenting (well, hers) and now demonising it and him because he knows nothing else. My heart is literally breaking for Alfie. Of course he gave Ada the conjunctivitis too. Chose to infect his perfect, favoured sister. Not sure how that happened given she and her mother flew to another country as soon as he became unwell (yet again). I’m not saying his is, but there are certainly developmental and emotional delays at play. If he has SEN or is neuro diverse (my child is) then the evidence shows that screen helps to regulate. It can be grounding, support with hyper focus, help block out all the other external stimulus which is overwhelming. This all feels so punitive and the fact they are recording it and him at his vulnerable moments for CONTENT is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My 4yo had conjunctivitis a couple of weeks ago and it was caused by hay fever. Cooked boiled water like you’ve all said.

How do we all know this? Maybe the same way we all know online abbreviations and Ash doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe because we've actually had to spend time and look after our children when they're ill and not automatically call for NNB
Good luck with thrush on your nipples! ( you'll probably need treatment too ....I've heard Miconazole is best but nystatin or canesten can also help.......there you go)

Reactions: 5
We agree that the filming of Alfie while he is trying to get to the ipad is just downright nasty right?! And the way TNB speaks to him from above "are you having withdrawal symptoms?" Errrr no tit Sherlock. Get down to his level and speak to him directly you total moron. He doesn't understand what's going on and The iPad is his comfort. Then letting him hold it whilst crying. No no no. So much sadness in that video 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I didn’t have the sound on for that iPad video. I’m bleeping raging. I feel physically sick at ‘are we having withdrawal symptoms? 😏’.

If I’m brutally honest, I’m in the process of making a report to submit because I have seen enough neglect with this little boy. I do believe Alf is SEN/neurodiverse. We shouldn’t speculate but when evidence is served up to us on a plate to see I am done with watching this tit go on anymore. It’s time Alfie gets some proper help.

@InTheDollsHouse I hate showing faces too but Alfs hurt and distress sometimes need to be seen. We arent just gossiping trolls. There is concern and whenever she sends people here, they need to see it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I have watched her stories the last couple of days and tbh I am utterly speechless. Then to see they left the ipad within sight and reach, to then film their son have a meltdown who is not old enough to understand these new restrictions, is just unbelievable. Ashley and TNB need rules themselves, work as hard as you like during the week and have time off, even just one day where you are all together as a family and BE PRESENT!! But your phones down! Stop using your children for content! You can still be an influencer but pick a lane and stay in it!

• Sad
It’s not a bit of wonder the baby is run down and has a viral/fungal infection. She’s been dragged from pillar to post and doesn’t know which end is up! Any of us adults running around as much as she does would be run down. That woman is insufferable, and the fact that she thinks she is an amazing mother is just unbelievable!? At this stage everybody that is in her life need to wake up and call her into line and point out that what she is doing is not ok on any level.

We agree that the filming of Alfie while he is trying to get to the ipad is just downright nasty right?! And the way TNB speaks to him from above "are you having withdrawal symptoms?" Errrr no tit Sherlock. Get down to his level and speak to him directly you total moron. He doesn't understand what's going on and The iPad is his comfort. Then letting him hold it whilst crying. No no no. So much sadness in that video 🥺
I haven’t listened to the sound yet, my kids were around, is that what he said?! bleeping hell.

Reactions: 10
I am honestly in shock by that Alf / iPad video. How can he film him in that situation, mocking and shaming him for his feelings? It’s awful, absolutely heartbreaking. Do they not realise that he is old enough to understand what they say to him? Even if he doesn’t understand the phrase, he will HEAR it and he will understand the tone. And she bangs on about attachment and responsive parenting? What an absolute joke.
I was just following for a bit of a laugh because she’s such a twit, but this plus all the blatant lies over the last few days have taken things to a new level.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also forget those two have longer winters than the rest of the human population. What the actual duck 😂

Essentially from her explanation (defence / excuse as usual) they used the iPad:

- when he woke up
- when they were working
- when he eats
- when they wanted him to learn anything
- throughout the winter(??)

so considering he’s packed off to a minder all day every day, that’s pretty much every other waking hour then.

And this woman dares to give advice to others. Wow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.