Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew Alf used it way too much but to hear her talk it was literally from the moment he woke till bedtime, and I'm beginning to despise TNB as much as Trash after watching that video he filmed of a distressed Alf, they are both actual morons, it's as if they both attended a state school šŸ™„ (Obvs joking šŸ˜‰)
All she had to do was remove it from the pram use/shopping trips etc to start (places he can be easily distracted) then slowly reduce other uses over time. Going cold turkey seems so nasty when it's her fault he is so reliant in the first place.

The only person in that household who needs to go cold turkey from a screen is Ash!!!!

Also, it's funny how this 'parenting by instinct' is only when it suits her, all of a sudden she's looking into research into screen use - where was your instinct months ago?

Reactions: 21
I thought that too but I didn't think you were allowed while breastfeeding? Or is it just frowned upon?
---

You popular cow! šŸ˜‰ I've got 34 šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Without sounding like a Wanker of course. I have mine under lock and key, I have lots of family and friends on thereā€¦therefore more engagement I guess. Obvs not every post gets that kind of likes šŸ¤£ The thought of weirdos seeing my kids sends me šŸ¤¢ I donā€™t know how Ash exploits hers like she does.

Reactions: 6
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Without sounding like a Wanker of course. I have mine under lock and key, I have lots of family and friends on thereā€¦therefore more engagement I guess. Obvs not every post gets that kind of likes šŸ¤£ The thought of weirdos seeing my kids sends me šŸ¤¢ I donā€™t know how Ash exploits hers like she does.
I just think I bore everyone with my dog pics šŸ¶ I get about 4 likes max šŸ¤£ I blame it on my small family šŸ˜ šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t have the sound on for that iPad video. Iā€™m bleeping raging. I feel physically sick at ā€˜are we having withdrawal symptoms? šŸ˜ā€™.

If Iā€™m brutally honest, Iā€™m in the process of making a report to submit because I have seen enough neglect with this little boy. I do believe Alf is SEN/neurodiverse. We shouldnā€™t speculate but when evidence is served up to us on a plate to see I am done with watching this tit go on anymore. Itā€™s time Alfie gets some proper help.

@InTheDollsHouse I hate showing faces too but Alfs hurt and distress sometimes need to be seen. We arent just gossiping trolls. There is concern and whenever she sends people here, they need to see it!
My heart is breaking for poor Alfie I feel sick that TNB it feels like Tommy is mocking him, "are you having withdrawal symptoms ' Tommy is absolutely as bad as her at this point, I want to unfollow but I am genuinely concerned for that boy and something needs to be done, I hope someone from their local social services is on her page and watching and does something.
I cannot stop thinking how bad this video is , it's heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My heart is breaking for poor Alfie I feel sick that TNB it feels like Tommy is mocking him, "are you having withdrawal symptoms ' Tommy is absolutely as bad as her at this point, I want to unfollow but I am genuinely concerned for that boy and something needs to be done, I hope someone from their local social services is on her page and watching and does something.
She has been reported before to SS and nothing was done. She goes on about SS wasting their time with them and they should be concentrating on children falling through the netā€¦ that is literally Alfie. Youā€™d be forgiven for thinking that video was an NSPCC advert šŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I applaud her for recognising something needed to change and doing something about it. However the way theyā€™re going about it is heartbreaking! This is like the complete opposite of attachment parenting-or does Alf not matter anymore now Ad is here?? Also she mentioned his challenging behaviour-maybe she needs to look a little closer to home šŸ‘€ and sheā€™ll see why heā€™s acting out!

I applaud her for recognising something needed to change and doing something about it. However the way theyā€™re going about it is heartbreaking! This is like the complete opposite of attachment parenting-or does Alf not matter anymore now Ad is here?? Also she mentioned his challenging behaviour-maybe she needs to look a little closer to home šŸ‘€ and sheā€™ll see why heā€™s acting out!
Maybe if the mother spent any time with him he wouldnā€™t need to act out to get her attention.
That video is like setting a bottle of vodka out for someone coming home from an AA meeting. Totally moronic to leave the thing he wants and is not allowed sitting within reach. When you wean a child off a dummy you make sure to chuck them all out or at least hide them away. She is absolutely doing it for content as ā€œThe Adventures of Ash & Adaā€ are not getting much engagement. God knows what sheā€™ll do to him next just for contentā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfollow her, you can still see her stories if you need to.

I'd encourage everyone to unfollow; she uses those following figures to exploit her kids and get jobs she doesn't deserve.

Reactions: 15
Unfollow her, you can still see her stories if you need to.

I'd encourage everyone to unfollow; she uses those following figures to exploit her kids and get jobs she doesn't deserve.
She uses the story views also. I stopped watching just before she had Ada but keep up here where all the receipts are. Thereā€™s a pair of them in it. They are two vacuous selfish twats who should never have pro created. Iā€™ve always said heā€™s as bad as her and these sneering comments to poor little Alf are proof. I actually unfollowed her when I couldnā€™t look any more at him flinging a newborn Alf around with zero consideration for his little head / neck. The tickling fooled a lot of people that TNB had more genuine affection for Alf. He merely spends more time with him as Trash gives him no choice. Cos eh hello the Patriarchy. Her whole behaviour since she had #Ad has been appalling but not surprising. Sheā€™s tit full stop . I hope people do report her again. Alf deserves better

• Sad
Reactions: 13
For the archives - Alf no screen time / iPad withdrawal
(Had to split it)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I stopped following her ages ago but sheā€™s like that car crash you know you shouldnā€™t look at but keep sneaking a glance! I would deliberately never click a link even if it was something I was desperate for - it never is. However, I do think the best thing for both children would be if they had a full time live in nanny who would cook for them and give them stability. But she wonā€™t, because she only likes spending money on herself and would prefer a glitzy holiday/bathroom/garden than expensive childcare (itā€™s the patriarchy/tories fault of course)

Reactions: 11
Really disturbing that a 2 1/2 year old is in a meltdown over an ipad , the fact theyā€™re filming it and sharing it is abhorrent when itā€™s solely their fault heā€™s in this state. ( who remembers the pic of him sat at a restaurant table on his own with it plonked in front of him)

Theyā€™ll be hoping some ā€˜expertā€™ swoops in and #gifts them help ( Iā€™m not joking,I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s what theyā€™re after)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I often see cold turkey recommended, but Alf just seems so young and he had the iPad so much. If you were reducing it at all you needed to have big days planned with activities, maybe a new game, new books from the library, alllllll the distractions. Keep him busy. You canā€™t just do his usual routine and keep the iPad off him.

It is sad that sheā€™s happy to blame screens for his issues and take those away. But not do the other very obvious thing which is to actually spend more quality one on one time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally all they had to do was start to limit it rather than just take it off him, and leaving it in plain bleeping sight! Thatā€™s cruel. He is not going to understand why he canā€™t have it! They are such horrible pricks. Bet they are finding it funny can just imagine them laughing together at that video

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You can see the poor boy is tired, despite only just getting up, obvs not getting a proper sleep.
---
I just reported that story of the ipad tbh, the more I watch it the more distressing it is šŸ˜¢ poor wee lamb šŸ˜¢

• Sad
I'm far from anti-screens but is it any wonder his sleep is all over the place if they've just been chucking the iPad at him when he wakes at 4.30! They should be helping him to go back to sleep. Just lazy lazy parenting yet they won't take responsibility for any of it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.