Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t listened to the sound yet, my kids were around, is that what he said?! bleeping hell.
Said in a very mocking way too 💔 Nothing much surprises me with them but I’ve always thought atleast Alfie has Tommy. Now I’m not so sure as this was morning with no one around 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Alf gets conjunctivitis- she flies to Holland to look after her sisters kid.

Ada gets conjunctivitis - she’s frogmarched to the drs on a Saturday morning for drops. Then calling 111 without the aid of Nana. Well done Ash x

Honestly. duck this woman!
Drs have never been open on a Saturday you moron. It’s not the ToRy government. Health professionals need a day off to do duck all…like you.
The lady doth protest too much. She is definitely a Tory.

Reactions: 9
They are only changing his iPad use because it’s now affecting THEIR sleep. Ie Tommy is moaning about always doing the early shift.

it’s not because the incredible am on t screen time is bad for Alfie, it’s all about them as usual

and agree with what everyonE has said about the casual cruelty of suddenly going cold turkey with the iPad (and not hiding it!!!), mocking/sneering at their child in distress and turning it into content.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bollocks that a doctor dismissed it as hayfever. They’ve always insisted to me that babies don’t get hayfever (even though both of mine clearly do). Sibling with conjunctivitis, of course a doctor is going to agree with that hypothesis. But of course, Ash wants everything to be a fight with the patriarchy.

Reactions: 12
I’m in shock. It wasn’t deleted, I just hadn’t updated her stories loading. It’s made me feel physically sick that TNB was mocking him like that. And he’s clearly very distressed?? Who the duck films their child and shares it with hundreds of thousands of people. And the explanation that’s it’s ‘the algorithm’s fault’ that they’ve failed to implement any safety or protection rules/limits on his iPad so he can just watch whatever comes up?? I thought he was a tech superstar? Wasn’t that why Ada was such a perfect name?? I just cannot believe what we’ve witnessed in the last 24 hours. She’s abhorrent.
---
AND - he was obviously ON A SCREEN filming it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She enjoys it. She’s getting a kick out of making a rule up out of the clear blue sky and seeing the fallout from it, and Alf being upset. She is a first class bully and always will be, with weak little Tommy as her sidekick trying to impress her by joining in.

The way to do it would be to take Alf out for the day, in the woods as it’s so hot, wear him out, show him nature, have a picnic, talk to him, sing to him, really engage. Then let him have half an hour of his favourite show as a reward and a wind-down at the end of a busy day. Screen time shouldn’t be demonised, just used appropriately, but for that you have to actually put the work in as a parent, and sadly these parents are nasty bond idle wastes of space.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m in shock. It wasn’t deleted, I just hadn’t updated her stories loading. It’s made me feel physically sick that TNB was mocking him like that. And he’s clearly very distressed?? Who the duck films their child and shares it with hundreds of thousands of people. And the explanation that’s it’s ‘the algorithm’s fault’ that they’ve failed to implement any safety or protection rules/limits on his iPad so he can just watch whatever comes up?? I thought he was a tech superstar? Wasn’t that why Ada was such a perfect name?? I just cannot believe what we’ve witnessed in the last 24 hours. She’s abhorrent.
---
AND - he was obviously ON A SCREEN filming it.
The algorithm excuse is basically admitting neglect. Because on one hand she's saying "we really engaged with him watching blah blah..." then on the other, she's admitting to him watching random videos, and therefore implicating that he's been left unattended for a long enough period that they didn't notice the weird stuff... surely they could hear the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ffs?!

Reactions: 17
So shocking and upsetting. That poor little boy. If my husband had videoed my child like that and sent it to me, I’d be seriously questioning things, not using it for content and uploading it to thousands of strangers. What is wrong with the pair of them ?

I wish ash would admit that she has monumentally fucked up with the huge reliance on screen time. She KNOWS they have. She just has to make out like she is fine with changing and going cold Turkey (which won’t last a week). Poor Alfie. This is equivalent of cry it out the emotions that he will be feeling now.

It’s entirely possible she’s doing this for engagement. Because it’s bound to get an influx of messages. It gets us talking here. It’s going to spark discussion and then she can cry troll.

She’s twisted enough to use Alf like that.

She has no understanding, or even desire to understand, children’s brains and how they develop. How easily they are damaged by trauma. How easily attachment issues and irreversible emotional harm are caused.

I think she’s seen Jasper sleep perfectly and eat well and play nicely, and she wants that. Jasper likely doesn’t get 23.5 hours a day on a screen so she’s come home and removed it from Alfie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tommy (if not already) will resent her and cracks will start to show. She’s getting a full night sleep with Ada, still not letting him back in the marital bed 😂 Whilst he’s up at the crack of dawn with Alf.

Long term, no relationship can function like that. This isn’t the way to go about it and how’s she saying ‘day 2 but still up at 5am’. Try 2 weeks!! She is absolutley ridiculous and so damaging to that poor little boy. So far today she’s said they’re both staying off their phones and done the total opposite!

There has to be a time surely where she realises her instinct is wrong and she asks for help/advice. She has not grasped the basic parenting skills 2.5 years in. And she is so sure that she is right and turns downright nasty when challenged that the few friends she has would not dare to give her any advice. But there are so many good examples of parenting on Instagram (some of whom she follows) I can’t understand how she can’t see?? I used to feel sorry for Tommy but after todays video I fear he is as bad. Why would he let her share that?

Reactions: 15
There has to be a time surely where she realises her instinct is wrong and she asks for help/advice. She has not grasped the basic parenting skills 2.5 years in. And she is so sure that she is right and turns downright nasty when challenged that the few friends she has would not dare to give her any advice. But there are so many good examples of parenting on Instagram (some of whom she follows) I can’t understand how she can’t see?? I used to feel sorry for Tommy but after todays video I fear he is as bad. Why would he let her share that?
As Ash says… ✨ telepathy ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s 100% had work done/tweakments. Her forehead doesn’t move in her last lot of stories. Compared to the very animated forehead in fake baby Google ad.
I thought that too but I didn't think you were allowed while breastfeeding? Or is it just frowned upon?
---
I’m still in disbelief at that Ad 😂😂 Does anyone know how it works with brands? Do they get paid on how well it does after it goes live? It’s a bleeping shocker haha

I got the same amount of likes on an Instagram post and only have 550 followers. In terms of engagement Google would be better off paying me to do an Ad 😂😂😂
You popular cow! 😉 I've got 34 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that too but I didn't think you were allowed while breastfeeding? Or is it just frowned upon?
---

You popular cow! 😉 I've got 34 🤣
I don’t think it’s recommended, particularly in the first 24/48 hours - I don’t think many places would do it if you disclosed you were breastfeeding. Most people I know (myself included) waited until after breastfeeding, it’s really not worth the risk IMO. It’s one thing to put toxins into your own body. Vanity

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Came here to say exactly what everyone else is saying about the video. The way Tommy almost mocks him asking about withdrawal symptoms is downright cruel. And the fact that he not only videoed this, but then sent it to Ashley, and she decided to upload it to thousands of strangers on the internet just shows them for what they really are. Really awful parents.

• Angry
My username is so niche, and yet every six months or so another influencer pops up and fits perfectly. It’s always the same cycle too.

Child attached to screen 23 hours a day.
Influencer blames evil screens for all their problems and removes them from child.
Influencer brags about how amazing they are and the difference that it’s made.
Andddd less than a month later the kid is glued to their screens again because that’s easier than actually parenting or putting in boundaries.
---
Has she said whether baby Ad is on a screen ban too?

Reactions: 13
My username is so niche, and yet every six months or so another influencer pops up and fits perfectly. It’s always the same cycle too.

Child attached to screen 23 hours a day.
Influencer blames evil screens for all their problems and removes them from child.
Influencer brags about how amazing they are and the difference that it’s made.
Andddd less than a month later the kid is glued to their screens again because that’s easier than actually parenting or putting in boundaries.
---
Has she said whether baby Ad is on a screen ban too?
We all knew Alf used it way too much but to hear her talk it was literally from the moment he woke till bedtime, and I'm beginning to despise TNB as much as Trash after watching that video he filmed of a distressed Alf, they are both actual morons, it's as if they both attended a state school 🙄 (Obvs joking 😉)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.