Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to have a word with herself!
And, no Ashley, we have not noticed you wearing the watch in stories because you haven’t been! You Are trying to deceive people and you ARE a liar.

Reactions: 15
I’m cackling.

Let’s be honest, she’s going to have a sulk, be silent for a couple of days and post on Sunday night at 8pm for maximum engagement lying about how busy she’s been loving screen free life and ignore the car crash of the latest reel.

Reactions: 13
From what I’ve seen, upfront influencers will say “this ad was filmed a while ago, blah blah, needed approval, blah blah blah” before they post the ad. Nobody expects an ad to be filmed on the day it’s posted, we are not complete idiots. There’s a big difference between posting an ad that was filmed today and one that was filmed four months ago. Also the fake baby is just ridiculous! She really thinks her followers are as dense as her.

Reactions: 14
The tattle reaction is honestly so much better than that car crash of an ad. And as always, great detective work - all you u Sherlock Holmes 🕵🏻‍♀️

And I absolutely cannot believe she's posted the link to NNBs French house 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tattle reaction is honestly so much better than that car crash of an ad. And as always, great detective work - all you u Sherlock Holmes 🕵🏻‍♀️

And I absolutely cannot believe she's posted the link to NNBs French house 🤯🤯🤯
Doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to notice there are no leaves on the trees!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s 100% had work done/tweakments. Her forehead doesn’t move in her last lot of stories. Compared to the very animated forehead in fake baby Google ad.

Reactions: 6
I’m still in disbelief at that Ad 😂😂 Does anyone know how it works with brands? Do they get paid on how well it does after it goes live? It’s a bleeping shocker haha

I got the same amount of likes on an Instagram post and only have 550 followers. In terms of engagement Google would be better off paying me to do an Ad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still in disbelief at that Ad 😂😂 Does anyone know how it works with brands? Do they get paid on how well it does after it goes live? It’s a bleeping shocker haha
It's so funny watching all the lies "Baby girl is sleeping" "Out walking to baby groups" etc then knowing she has read here and been caught out, trying to back track saying everyone else is stupid for thinking it's recent and the brands fault for taking too long to sign off.

I'm sure Google pixel didn't request you do an ad with a fake baby. There was no need for a baby or child to be included, it's a watch being worn by an adult.

Reactions: 18
Ashley, for future reference - we’re not idiots so don’t treat us that way.

Put up a story before the ad saying it took a while to be approved, so it’s a couple of months old.

Don’t try and pretend it was recently, don’t push round an empty pram like some absolute bleeping weirdo and pretend your invisible baby is sleeping.

If you’d used the doona that you left in France it would have been more realistic. Not seen you use the Cosatto since before Ada was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's really missed the mark on this ad, her engagement was already fairly poor on recent posts and this one is even worse given that most comments are calling her out for not being honest. She obviously knew the 'story' she wanted to be selling on this ad but it's landed poorly given it looks like she's trying to take her followers for fools. But given we know that she struggles with facts and keeping things real on a regular basis (unless they're on note cards in front of her) she wouldn't have thought twice about pretending to have a baby to push around

Reactions: 12
The big thing for me is - if she wanted to push the ‘busy mum’ narrative - she had a child already.

Yes, I disagree with these ‘influencers’ using their children, but she didn’t need to show Alf’s face to include him in the ad.

She could have been taking him to childcare, then stopping for a coffee on the way to a meeting or checking the time for a call / appointment.

All the things she did in that ad using a fake baby and empty pram she could have done with her actual child while maintaining his privacy.

That shows the level of detachment she has to Alf. I don’t think she even considered him. A fake baby was a more obvious choice of child than her real child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If Ada had been born she would have 100% featured in that ad, there definitely would have been a breastfeeding shot. She also doesn’t mention her by name once, just baby girl and ‘the baby’.

I’m not the most superstitious person but walking around with an empty pram while pregnant and pretending the baby is in there is a step too far for me, what if the worst had happened and she had that ridiculous video of her pretending to have a newborn? It’s just odd behaviour.

As @InTheDollsHouse says, she already had a child and the narrative of ‘busy mum’ would have worked just as well with her being pregnant and having a toddler.

Reactions: 18
Alf gets conjunctivitis- she flies to Holland to look after her sisters kid.

Ada gets conjunctivitis - she’s frogmarched to the drs on a Saturday morning for drops. Then calling 111 without the aid of Nana. Well done Ash x

Honestly. duck this woman!
Drs have never been open on a Saturday you moron. It’s not the ToRy government. Health professionals need a day off to do duck all…like you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Alf gets conjunctivitis- she flies to Holland to look after her sisters kid.

Ada gets conjunctivitis - she’s frogmarched to the drs on a Saturday for drops. Then calling 111 without the aid of Nana. Well done Ash x

Honestly. duck this woman!
Drs have never been open on a Saturday you moron. It’s not the ToRy government. Health professionals need a day off to do duck all…like you.
She’s breastfeeding so does not need drops for her eyes. Breastmilk clears it up straight away, I have done this with my kids and it’s amazing.

Why would you leave the iPad out, let him take down and not allow him to use it?! These two honestly are the world’s worst. And of course record his reaction for content. Horrible people.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.