Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s classic Ash. Ignore all advice and evidence, then get to breaking point and just make a massive change. No boundaries, no limits - just cold turkey.

so funny when she tries to defend screen time use. They use it for EVERYTHING. Not just meals out. How is the poor boy going to deal with a mealtime or car journey when all he’s ever known is that iPad there?

Reactions: 16
Omg between that bloody Ad and now announcing a screen ban on Alf.. I’m in hysterics. Let’s get the popcorn out and see how long that lasts! No doubt she’ll say not having it makes his behaviour and sleep worse cos he’ll be kicking off for it. And when he wakes at 4:30 they probably stick him on it then. So good luck actually parenting guys.

The bouncers back. As is NNB… and the imaginary Doona she took out there 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s classic Ash. Ignore all advice and evidence, then get to breaking point and just make a massive change. No boundaries, no limits - just cold turkey.

so funny when she tries to defend screen time use. They use it for EVERYTHING. Not just meals out. How is the poor boy going to deal with a mealtime or car journey when all he’s ever known is that iPad there?
Exactly. I predict his behaviour will probably get a whole lot worse to be honest as it's all he knows and she's suddenly taken it from him. He's never been anywhere without it, they took it with them to the supermarket FFS. She's utterly clueless.

Reactions: 10
Omg between that bloody Ad and now announcing a screen ban on Alf.. I’m in hysterics. Let’s get the popcorn out and see how long that lasts! No doubt she’ll say not having it makes his behaviour and sleep worse cos he’ll be kicking off for it. And when he wakes at 4:30 they probably stick him on it then. So good luck actually parenting guys.

The bouncers back. As is NNB… and the imaginary Doona she took out there 🙄
No mention of the Doona… more lies

Reactions: 6
Nice one Ash, not content with sharing their UK address, now everyone will know exactly where you/ they are when you go to France!

As for the screen time "He was using it more than we liked" - YOU did this! You gave him it for everything.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s utterly bizzarre she’s given away the location of their house in france.

For someone who has ranted and raved about trolling, why would you give away the location of your family bolt hole? Her head isn’t screwed on at all. If it was such a popular booking they wouldnt need Ms InfluencerOfTheYear to pimp it out 🤯

Reactions: 16
Oh god why would you take it away altogether?! Surely she realises what a potentially disastrous decision that is? Why not just give it to him at the appropriate times? Going cold turkey is going to make the poor boy even more stressed out.

Also, good to see Ada is half strapped into the bouncer 🙄

Reactions: 12
The use of “let’s say” in reference to Alf has given me such rage…. He is a toddler who does what he is shown to do… stop referencing him as an inconvenience and love your bleeping child…. Let’s say. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“So many Sherlock Holmes in my inbox like you filmed that ad a few months ago!”

She’s just caught up on tattle then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_2023-06-09-22-22-26-176_com.instagram.android.jpg

'I don't follow any of the development stuff" 🙄 well you really, really should. Your 'instinct' obviously isn't telling you that there may be something off with your son's development that will only get worse the longer it's left.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
“So many Sherlock Holmes in my inbox like you filmed that ad a few months ago!”

She’s just caught up on tattle then.
😂 That's fine if ads need to be filmed in advance, but she IS trying to deceive her followers by pretending there's a baby in an empty pram, she even mentions baby being asleep? And then referencing how hot she was with that coat on, she's clearly trying to make it seem as though the ad was filmed today/very recently! Why lie!?

Reactions: 20
So she’s been rumbled and is now dialling back on it. Not trying to mislead anyone but running round talking into an empty pram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her rant about Ads.. she’s missing the point 😂 YOURE PREGNANT AND PRETENDING YOUR BABY IS IN THE PRAM GOING TO BABY CLASSES.

We don’t care if you’ve actually purchased water drops. You’re taking everyone for mugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is possibly the most unhinged thing she’s done, isn’t it?

Pushing around an empty pram, pretending there’s a baby in it, a full month before the baby is born?

Even going into a coffee shop with the pram.

Having someone follow her to film it.

She had a child already. And multiple pushchairs to choose from. She didn’t need a fake baby and an empty pram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I love that she thinks people are stupid enough to think ads are filmed the day they’re posted

The only idiot here is you Ash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I looked back at our posts from 13th Feb - she had Crunchy Curls over to do her hair and it was half term so Alf was shipped off somewhere, all to do a fake ad with a fake baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.