Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can't her followers see all this? Why does this not look bad to anyone else? Why are WE called trolls and why is there not more of us on this thread!? Maybe it's because she's that irrelevant and such a z-lister and the majority of her followers are bots?
Someone I know, who is very much “attachment parenting” (actually is one) thinks she’s the absolute nuts and comments on her posts, reposts her stories etc and I always think…are you blind!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think she got a Botox top up? She’s been looking odd the past week or 2.

Reactions: 9
Who the duck is this?
I was just coming to say her face looks ODD in those stories today. Is it filters (that she never uses) or has she had more work done? The daft overlined top lip doesn't help, in what world does she think that looks good.
---
She keeps saying the dress is Jaeger and it's not, it's from Jigsaw :rolleyes:
Ha she's even tagged Jigsaw in the photo but then said it's from Jaeger in the caption. She's so tit at her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think she got a Botox top up? She’s been looking odd the past week or 2.
As much as I think she’s stupid, Ada is her favourite and surely she wouldn’t risk her? Maybe it’s water retention. OR she always uses a filter?

Reactions: 5
@InTheDollsHouse I just came running here to yell
✨ TELEPATHY ✨ 😂😂😂😂

So she got home at 7pm. They played in the garden for 10 mins ages. I wonder how big the big big tower was tonight. 15 blocks? 10 blocks? 1 per minute. Then it’s off to bath with ‘ye Alf!

Also, how can Ms ‘breastfeeding friendly outfits’ James forget she can’t feed in a certain dress? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, she has 100% had her botox done. She did this with Alf before she stopped feeding (Dec 2021 pics in maritius you can see the Botox) honesty believe she doesn’t give a tit this time and has gone and got it done again. That or Ada is taking a bottle more than she is letting on.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks bloody awful today, dare I say it, worse than crispy curls. Her face is starting to resemble a waxwork figure - ohhhh no wait it’s because she’s not wearing foundation that she looks weird…thanks for clearing that up, Ash.

Reactions: 10
Guys, she has 100% had her botox done. She did this with Alf before she stopped feeding (Dec 2021 pics in maritius you can see the Botox) honesty believe she doesn’t give a tit this time and has gone and got it done again. That or Ada is taking a bottle more than she is letting on.
Maybe thats why she went to The Netherlands....🤔🫢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.