Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just getting this off my chest, TNB is giving me the absolute creeps, every video of him he pretends not to know he is being filmed then looks up and does a kind of smouldering look and all I can hear in my head is "I am coming to get you" when chases Alf and turns into Tommy Tickle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If only all mums were telepathic like SuperTrash!

Rush hour in london yet Ad has 2 seats to herself?

also, trash I speak for everyone when we say NO ONE CARES……….
She’s paranoid that Ada doesn’t look like her it’s so pathetic

Reactions: 11
Maybe thats why she went to The Netherlands....🤔🫢
Botox would have been carried out atleast two weeks ago to be working like it is now. Her forehead and brow line is very heavy in her SPL pics today, and there is no movement in her brow when she talks. Also her snarl is back that she had last time! (When she smiles the top lip isn’t able to lift as much as it naturally would)

Reactions: 7
Ugh the Narc in her. I can’t bleeping STAND it.
I have 4 kids. None look like me.

GET OVER IT
---
ETA - she’s fucked off her podcast cos she’s got duck all to talk about being a mum of two. She’s still only a mum of 1. There is literally nothing to say or relate to 😂

Reactions: 8
Botox would have been carried out atleast two weeks ago to be working like it is now. Her forehead and brow line is very heavy in her SPL pics today, and there is no movement in her brow when she talks. Also her snarl is back that she had last time! (When she smiles the top lip isn’t able to lift as much as it naturally would)
Looking at the photos now she 100% has had work done recently. She used to have uneven lines on her brow line and they’re completely gone. She looked so strange on the show today. Like it was uncomfortable for her to talk/smile 😂

Reactions: 9
Looking at the photos now she 100% has had work done recently. She used to have uneven lines on her brow line and they’re completely gone. She looked so strange on the show today. Like it was uncomfortable for her to talk/smile 😂
I often get Botox and once you have it you can spot it a mile off other people 👀

Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely gagging to be asked back on SPL, so simpering and sickly about the show as it’s literally her only bit of exposure.

Shame she’ll be gone as soon as Denise Van Outens DJ gigs (yes ACTUAL DJ gigs Ashley) are done and she’s back as the white blonde female panellist.

Reactions: 10
Such trolls, she's aging like a fine wine.

Her incredibly smooth skin is due to a cup of rhealsuperfood, a bottle of water drops, a nutritional All Plants dinner and 8 hours sleep with Ada.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m forever saying kids develop at their own pace, up to a point. Our little one is saying odd words already whilst her 20 month old cousin is still pointing and ‘mmmm’ing at everything, but the cousin was crawling at the age mine is now and she’s still just pushing herself backwards and getting frustrated. They all have different rates of development for different areas of their growth.

That said, if my little one got to almost 2 and a half and was still looking like buckling at the knees and hips every few steps I’d be taking at least some outline advice.

I’m generally loathe to comment on kids’ appearances or progress etc, I’d rather stick to the fact Ashley is an utter charlatan and a dangerously compulsive liar, but some things become very obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely gagging to be asked back on SPL, so simpering and sickly about the show as it’s literally her only bit of exposure.

Shame she’ll be gone as soon as Denise Van Outens DJ gigs (yes ACTUAL DJ gigs Ashley) are done and she’s back as the white blonde female panellist.
Ash grabs Denise's voodoo doll and chants 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today will either be… Alf palmed off somewhere and she goes deathly silent all day and night. Claims she’s so tired she just needs to switch off and be present with the kids. HAHA.

Or she gets a last minute work thing to do and hops off into London with Ada leaving Alf behind.

Does a day in the life of mum of 2 stories to make up for being a neglectful POS to Alf and claw back some integrity clinging on to whatever crappy career she has left…With NNB BTS, obvs.

"I forgot to put foundation on" she says, as she shows her face... with foundation on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Listen … I think that’s the sound of an envelope needing opened in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn't she bemoaning the fact that no one ever helped in the U.K. and that practically everywhere else in the world was so much better for parents and children
Slice of humble pie for Ms James?
IMG_0181.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wasn't she bemoaning the fact that no one ever helped in the U.K. and that practically everywhere else in the world was so much better for parents and children
Slice of humble pie for Ms James?
View attachment 2228060
I don’t think it’s humble pie, I think it’s just her angling for free travel the next time she goes up for work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.