Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s humble pie, I think it’s just her angling for free travel the next time she goes up for work!
Not surprised at these prices, and she shows that she travels in the first class carriage. Wonder who pays for it.

0DEAA4EC-EA55-4575-993B-103FA762712B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she got great feedback yesterday with the north/south divide, saying southerners are unkind and rude. As well as free travel I think she’s now trying to make up for her stupid comments 😂

She’s quiet today. Hiding the fact she’s missed Alf so much he’s been sent away again 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If southerners are so bad why doesn’t she change her accent back to being a friendly northerner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
since when has 'our Ash' been taking any of her children to baby classes and needed maps to find her way around ? This was obviously filmed weeks ago and I don't think we've seen light of the amazing Google watch or flowery pram , she's using in this ad , since
...and as for the claim it means she's on her phone less, well we know that's a load of tosh!
IMG_0182.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is the person that sends her that message on her latest reel/ad? It seemed like a snub as she was basically saying she didn’t need to reply to it right away, thought it was TNB at first 😂

Reactions: 3
Like she goes to baby group 😂😂😂

Seeing other babies on a train (London day out with Em Clarkson) is not a baby group

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is the person that sends her that message on her latest reel/ad? It seemed like a snub as she was basically saying she didn’t need to reply to it right away, thought it was TNB at first 😂
It's her camera person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
since when has 'our Ash' been taking any of her children to baby classes and needed maps to find her way around ? This was obviously filmed weeks ago and I don't think we've seen light of the amazing Google watch or flowery pram , she's using in this ad , since
...and as for the claim it means she's on her phone less, well we know that's a load of tosh!
View attachment 2228531
Agree - is this when she was pregnant? Her face is a totally different shape to now.

Reactions: 3
She’s 100% still pregnant in her latest ad 😂😂 This screenshot is from 16th February. Imagine ordering a coffee dolled up with no baby in your pram 😂
She'a like one of those women who wheel about a reborn doll pretending it's real

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.