Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this then I wondered why she’s texting her with something so urgent. I reckon Ashley was ignoring her calls. There no way you wouldn’t call with a sick child. If she didn’t call I’d be getting a new childminder
Ah that makes sense! Also like she had left him in a church hall maybe with partner or business partner etc whilst she does a school run? It wouldnt suprise me if it was infact a morning message that was sent

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tbf I only bought mine to wear in the house, but that’s because my husband is Australian & gives me tit for trying to wear them out of the house 🤣
As an Aussie, I can tell you that is correct 😂. I’m always horrified in the UK to see people wearing slippers out and about, especially with how miserable the weather is! 😅
---
Do men check for wedding rings? Surely if you’re sleazy enough to be hitting on a woman holding a newborn baby, you’re not going to be turned off by a ring 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As an Aussie, I can tell you that is correct 😂. I’m always horrified in the UK to see people wearing slippers out and about, especially with how miserable the weather is! 😅
---
Do men check for wedding rings? Surely if you’re sleazy enough to be hitting on a woman holding a newborn baby, you’re not going to be turned off by a ring 🫠
Exactly. And I don’t think they do check for rings.. I suspect it’s more “delusions of grandeur” , that infamous narcissist trait.
I have no doubt that “ Pervy men” contact her on instagram, they do me, and I don’t have my tits out half the time.

Reactions: 12
She get most of her content from tattle.

What would she do if we didn’t talk about her for a week?
Ah that makes sense! Also like she had left him in a church hall maybe with partner or business partner etc whilst she does a school run? It wouldnt suprise me if it was infact a morning message that was sent
I thought the same - quite unbelievable they sent him in ( well not for them really) it’s sort of common rule I thought at all nurseries/ kids groups to not bring them in for at least 48hours if they’ve had a sicknesss bug just general common courtesy for others but her instincts ✨💫 most of been turned off that day and thought it best to dump her sick kid on someone else - she doesn’t seem to get that none of us want to take a day off work to look after sick kid but sometimes you have to it’s just part of being a parent not sure when it’s going to sink in for her and TNB it’s full time 24/7 unpaid role and that never changes and most of us just get on with it!! Not so Lovely day for the childminder that day I bet x

Reactions: 18
---
Men don’t check or give a tit, I wear an eternity ring and engagement ring and still get hit on by men, in fact no man has ever mentioned my rings or noticed 😂 she’s just a dick

Oh god she's on TV again this morning to discuss children on public transport! ....the all knowing guru she is 🤭🙄
....it's true, she'd turn up to the opening of an envelope
.....and of course NNB has been called in to look after Alf and then shes off to the seaside
so yet another time she's not looking after both her children solo

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I thought the same - quite unbelievable they sent him in ( well not for them really) it’s sort of common rule I thought at all nurseries/ kids groups to not bring them in for at least 48hours if they’ve had a sicknesss bug just general common courtesy for others but her instincts ✨💫 most of been turned off that day and thought it best to dump her sick kid on someone else - she doesn’t seem to get that none of us want to take a day off work to look after sick kid but sometimes you have to it’s just part of being a parent not sure when it’s going to sink in for her and TNB it’s full time 24/7 unpaid role and that never changes and most of us just get on with it!! Not so Lovely day for the childminder that day I bet x
Also how vile for the childminder having to change his diarrhea!

Mother in law back on duty while she's on tv again. She literally cannot pass up on a tv opportunity even when her son has a tummy bug. It so unnatural. She has no mothers instinct. Really sad for Alfie

I couldn’t believe this post yesterday. Can’t see that anyone has posted it so apologies if I’ve missed it. What a bleeping narc she is
I couldn’t believe this post yesterday. Can’t see that anyone has posted it so apologies if I’ve missed it. What a bleeping narc she is
She’s unbelievable. Who holds that much bitterness over exes that you feel the need to say that? Is it aimed at someone in particular who she hasn’t quite got over yet? Poor TNB if that’s the case.

going back to the whole comparing babies / siblings thing, yes of course most mums do it, but I can’t believe HOW MUCH Ash does it.I had a similar experience, my eldest was a very tricky baby, very windy and colicky and really struggled to settle until after 6 months. The challenges I faced made me very hesitant about trying for number 2. Anyway, despite my youngest arriving and sleeping / settling without an issue, it actually lead me to feel more guilt and sadness for my eldest! It made me think “tit, maybe I should have pursued the doctors more, she clearly wasn’t comfortable / in pain, poor little thing”. I really think Ash is going to have a hell of a time as Ada grows and hits the really challenging phases of toddlerhood etc. The pedestal she places under Ada is just so unhealthy and there’s no way this will be seen as “lighthearted” or “funny” by Alf when he’s older and looks back on these posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also it may be a conversation between friends or at work after being asked about your children. I may say my first did this but second didn’t etc. but I don’t document it for them to read later and I don’t say it with such hatred. Ad couldn’t have just slept through and Alf not mentioned. Of course she had to criticise him

I'm just speechless. Totally speechless. How does she even have the audacity to keep a straight face? Her daughter is 3 months old and she cannot parent solo. It's just shocking that she has family that are so willing to do so much for her. GET A GRIP ASHLEY! GET IN THE REAL WORLD!!! You really are a privileged middle class wannabe! It's really quite hard to stomach the holier than thou stance she takes! Your poor kids, I thought also you would learn about the risks of putting your children on SM after being on a NSPCC panel but I suppose if you did you'd have nothing left for content! So I imagine she is hoping for a bf op on live TV, of course not for the male gaze but the attention it will bring. Get over yourself, you aren't all that with your fluttering eyelashes and bloody ambassadorships!!
Can you tell she really riles me up!! 😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was a bit sneaky about who had Alf yesterday when he was sick again but clearly she wasn’t going to pitch in when she had Princess Ad around…

But yup Nan-enabler to the rescue again.

Why is Alf having breakfast at 5am too?!

Reactions: 14
This is nothing but bitchy and unprofessional. Slag off your ‘opponent’ after you’ve had your debate. Yes she’s a mum. It’s ok to have a different point of view AND be a mum.

I bet this woman gets Mum guilt though. Which makes her a better mum than you’ll ever be Ash. She’s such a woman hater. Anything for a chance to breastfeed on TV. We’ve seen way too much of her for one week!! I don’t think you can count Addison Lee’s as public transport 😂 I cant imagine her on a bus!

‘Meant to be taking it easy’. Sorry have you or your son had the sick bug!!??? Pathetic!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
I feel sorry for NNB. Her children all grown up, looking forward to her retirement and spending lots of time in France. And then she’s landed with Ash. The great thing about being a grandparent is that you DONT have to deal with the sick and diarrhoea. Getting up at 4.30 to deal with Alf while her majesty has her hair done for a tiny segment on TV!! She thinks calling her a legend will be enough. She thinks that because NNB says yes it means she wants to do it and that’s because Ash doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want to do.

I don't know why Ashley didn't share her tip of giving your child nurofen and calpol before every flight?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.