Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I had this. My brother was the golden child, couldn't do anything wrong. I often got told from my mum that she loved me because I was her daughter, but she didn't like me as a person (this was at 16/17 when I was doing the same things as my brother!). And now I'm an adult with my own kids, the relationship is strained (to say the least). And the cycle has continued with the grandkids - she can't do enough for my brothers baby, but if I need help, it's held over me constantly about that one time I helped you.

Ada is going to grow up and either Trash will be jealous of her beauty and treat her like tit & Alf is going to have no connection because he's been neglected.
I hope watching the Ashley parenting car crash has helped/reinforced you knowing that it’s 100% on the parent and their crappy choices and nothing to do with you.

I know it’s helped me a bit, although I’m heartbroken that’s at the expense of these children’s happiness

Reactions: 7
Christ!
Not everyone who bloody questions you is a ‘troll’.
And she’s got a really high opinion of herself if she’s wearing a ring on her wedding finger to avoid men bothering her. And who the hell is going to bother her with a baby constantly strapped to her.

And she’s happy being seen as ‘a man’s property’ when it suits her

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Kate Lawler did the same beggy posts (and crotch pictures) for nappies then got to promoting Lidl's Lupilu - only within a short time her child was back in Pampers. It's like a wealth brag.
FWIW Aldi nappies are fantastic, among the cheapest and softer to touch than Pampers.
I wouldn’t use anything else they’re amazing!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Aunty Ashley on a panel for the NSPCC, then posts nappy pics for all to see

Reactions: 15
I hope watching the Ashley parenting car crash has helped/reinforced you knowing that it’s 100% on the parent and their crappy choices and nothing to do with you.

I know it’s helped me a bit, although I’m heartbroken that’s at the expense of these children’s happiness
It really has. But it's also helping me with my own kids. My oldest is very chilled (like my brother was) and my youngest is very spirited and independent (like me) and I think what I'm starting to realise is that my mum wanted two kids who would sit up and shut up, not challenge or fight everything.

I don't ever want my youngest to feel like I did, so I'm working really, really hard to not loose my tit at him (sometimes easier said than done) when he fights every little thing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2194554

Being relatable - for someone in the public eye - is about showing real life in a way that a majority can relate to.
IMO the most relatable 'mum' influencers are the ones that experience the genuine mum guilt and are able to describe those heart wrenching emotions that all birthing mothers feel due to biological attachment with their children, a feeling which is lifelong. You can't just ignore those emotions, unless like others have said above - you are a narcissist and a sociopath.

The fact that she is proud to be able to switch off the most relatable thing she has a mum (not to mention the most relatable tool she has as a 'cool mum' influencer) speaks volumes about her as a parent. That in itself makes her unrelatable to the audience she is trying to connect with, does she not realise this??

(Oh and then we go into the hypocrisy, the privilege, the wastefulness, the greed and everything else you've described @InTheDollsHouse. She is the epitome of unrelatable)

Reactions: 9
She didn’t want to be marketable to men? What the duck is she on about? 80% of her content is for the ✨ male gaze ✨

Reactions: 13
The funny thing is, is that she’s wearing a ring on her wedding finger that ‘represents’ Tommy.

A man.
Her man.

Is that not the same as a wedding band? She just hasn’t had a wedding ceremony.

What the actual duck is she on today? 😂

Reactions: 12
It really has. But it's also helping me with my own kids. My oldest is very chilled (like my brother was) and my youngest is very spirited and independent (like me) and I think what I'm starting to realise is that my mum wanted two kids who would sit up and shut up, not challenge or fight everything.

I don't ever want my youngest to feel like I did, so I'm working really, really hard to not loose my tit at him (sometimes easier said than done) when he fights every little thing 😂
Sounds like you’re doing a great job 😁 Spotting patterns is the main way to break the generational cycle 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The funny thing is, is that she’s wearing a ring on her wedding finger that ‘represents’ Tommy.

A man.
Her man.

Is that not the same as a wedding band? She just hasn’t had a wedding ceremony.

What the actual duck is she on today? 😂
Is she trying to give TNB a hint? 😆
You know she'd be over the moon if he proposes. She'll put it on her insta bio.
✨TNB's Fiancee✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The relatability post she put up really irked me.

It is literally her job to be relatable. The whole point of sharing your life, opinions and children to thousands is so that they invest their time in your world, and then maybe invest some money in the products you recommend.

I contacted the nspcc today with my dismay that they would use her on a talk panel when child welfare is at the heart of what they do and listed my reasons why

I know it wont do anything but I really am appauled at them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi 👋 I've been reading these threads the last few days after she was mentioned elsewhere. I'm currently on thread 18 and I'm really struggling with not having the option to comment and have an outlet for my disbelief and shock at this woman!

She really is a massive head and I loathe her and everything she stands for. Awful mother, awful role model and an absolute beast of a narcissist

I feel a bit better now so I'll head on back.

Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think the child minder sounded fuming and a bit short? Probably because she knows it will spread like wildfire

Reactions: 21
I contacted the nspcc today with my dismay that they would use her on a talk panel when child welfare is at the heart of what they do and listed my reasons why

I know it wont do anything but I really am appauled at them
So did I

They asked for my name , address and details which I gladly gave , I’ve nothing to hide .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think the child minder sounded fuming and a bit short? Probably because she knows it will spread like wildfire
I thought this then I wondered why she’s texting her with something so urgent. I reckon Ashley was ignoring her calls. There no way you wouldn’t call with a sick child. If she didn’t call I’d be getting a new childminder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.