Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she was booked last minute - she changed her argument half way through. The debate was supposed to be about child-free zones on public transport not whether or not children should be allowed on public transport. And she ended up saying that child-free zones would be a good thing provided there was no additional cost. So basically agreeing with her ‘opponent’

Personally as a parent I think having specific zones for children or quiet zones is a great idea. It means that those who feel really strongly about being away from young children can choose to do that and as a parent you don’t have as much anxiety about disturbing others! Babies cry when they’re upset, uncomfortable etc. It’s perfectly natural and sometimes there’s nothing you can do to comfort them. Especially not in a restricted space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
anyone else thinks it's weird that it's taken Alf five days to get over an infection? tummy bug is a 24-48 hour thing isn't it? I wonder if he would be feeling better if he had been given two days of care and attention on the sofa with his parents rather than ferried from frinton to Brentwood to the childminder every day this week. poor guy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
anyone else thinks it's weird that it's taken Alf five days to get over an infection? tummy bug is a 24-48 hour thing isn't it? I wonder if he would be feeling better if he had been given two days of care and attention on the sofa with his parents rather than ferried from frinton to Brentwood to the childminder every day this week. poor guy
It’s not that strange for a toddler really, mine always takes his time getting his stomach back to normal, they can still be a bit sensitive. I give him a probiotic sachet in his milk after a bug which binds things up quicker. There you go Trash, you can have that tip for free (lol that she’d be arsed to nip to Boots unless she needed something for herself)

Reactions: 12
The point she’s missing is no one would ever criticise a parent for getting help, my inlaws have my boys every Monday for example, but Ashley is literally never alone with both her children at the same time. It’s gone beyond help for her now, it’s the norm that she will always have someone there or will just ship poor Alfie away, it’s completely bonkers.

Reactions: 22
She puts bizarre videos of Alf up either he’s completely miserable or like in her latest one she’s fluttering away at camera while holding his head in a vice grip and poor boy rubbing his eyes exhausted clearly not happy

Reactions: 18
She puts bizarre videos of Alf up either he’s completely miserable or like in her latest one she’s fluttering away at camera while holding his head in a vice grip and poor boy rubbing his eyes exhausted clearly not happy
So busy fluttering her eyelashes to notice her son’s tired signs 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Once again, projecting her own thoughts on SAHM’s. She sees them as dossers who don’t have jobs. And if you take your children out in public spaces you’re the devil. No one thinks this but her?! She literally cannot and will not take her children to public spaces without help cos they should be seen and not heard. She literally doesn’t allow Alf to cry.

This is the first Friday in months she’s spent anytime with Alf but she has to have NNB there. I thought she already had a Doona, it was just that she left it in France? She sounds surprised how good it is, but she already has one? Or is that another lie? She was just on the bleeping beg. Again.

“Trolls like that don’t bother me”. That’s why you’re still doing stories about it hours later 😂😂

Reactions: 21
This is nothing but bitchy and unprofessional. Slag off your ‘opponent’ after you’ve had your debate. Yes she’s a mum. It’s ok to have a different point of view AND be a mum.

I bet this woman gets Mum guilt though. Which makes her a better mum than you’ll ever be Ash. She’s such a woman hater. Anything for a chance to breastfeed on TV. We’ve seen way too much of her for one week!! I don’t think you can count Addison Lee’s as public transport 😂 I cant imagine her on a bus!

‘Meant to be taking it easy’. Sorry have you or your son had the sick bug!!??? Pathetic!
She’s completely crashing and burning, isn’t she? Filler-inflated nitwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The point she’s missing is no one would ever criticise a parent for getting help, my inlaws have my boys every Monday for example, but Ashley is literally never alone with both her children at the same time. It’s gone beyond help for her now, it’s the norm that she will always have someone there or will just ship poor Alfie away, it’s completely bonkers.
This. Has she ever been alone with both children for even 5 minutes

Reactions: 11
This. Has she ever been alone with both children for even 5 minutes
NEVER in 12 weeks it’s just crazy! Before that she was never with Alf on her own either, made such a big deal about taking off work 2 Fridays and at that she took him to lunch with her to meet her friends. Why can she not just stay in the house with them and have a routine? Kids thrive on having a routine, mine always had a nap time and lunch and dinner was around the same time. Not regimented like but I found them much more settled when they were at home.
She brags about having them sleep anywhere so she can still do what she wants. She drags that baby Ad from pillar to post the child doesn’t know where home is!

She has yet to address the fact that she has never been alone with them yet either and I’m sure she’s been asked by someone. I always found it was more hassle than it was worth to leave mine with my in-laws. I’d always have a bag full of dirty washing when my mother in law was taking care of them and sometimes she’d only give it to me a week later (rolled up in a bag still dirty). Drove me crazy!

Reactions: 16
NEVER in 12 weeks it’s just crazy! Before that she was never with Alf on her own either, made such a big deal about taking off work 2 Fridays and at that she took him to lunch with her to meet her friends. Why can she not just stay in the house with them and have a routine? Kids thrive on having a routine, mine always had a nap time and lunch and dinner was around the same time. Not regimented like but I found them much more settled when they were at home.
She brags about having them sleep anywhere so she can still do what she wants. She drags that baby Ad from pillar to post the child doesn’t know where home is!

She has yet to address the fact that she has never been alone with them yet either and I’m sure she’s been asked by someone. I always found it was more hassle than it was worth to leave mine with my in-laws. I’d always have a bag full of dirty washing when my mother in law was taking care of them and sometimes she’d only give it to me a week later (rolled up in a bag still dirty). Drove me crazy!
My MIL thinks looking after grand kids is more hassle than it’s worth 😂 When I was in labour she kept texting OH asking if I was done yet so she could go home!! Ashley doesn’t realise the town village she’s got around her.

Reactions: 7
So when TNB is away and NNB stays over, I can’t deal with the fact that she lets NNB get up with Alf. I would be so embarrassed to even suggest to my mother in law that she get up early with one of my children while I stayed in bed with the other and slept, and further mortified to ask her to do this knowing she could catch a stomach bug. Regardless of what TNB is happy to do, it is not NNBs responsibility. Ash should get up when Alf does and if Ad is sleeping she can put her in the crib and spend a bit of time with him. If Ad is awake, she can join them. It’s the weekend so no ‘jobs’ to rush to, so what’s the excuse. It’s so embarrassing, she’s a grown woman and a mother of two.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So when TNB is away and NNB stays over, I can’t deal with the fact that she lets NNB get up with Alf. I would be so embarrassed to even suggest to my mother in law that she get up early with one of my children while I stayed in bed with the other and slept, and further mortified to ask her to do this knowing she could catch a stomach bug. Regardless of what TNB is happy to do, it is not NNBs responsibility. Ash should get up when Alf does and if Ad is sleeping she can put her in the crib and spend a bit of time with him. If Ad is awake, she can join them. It’s the weekend so no ‘jobs’ to rush to, so what’s the excuse. It’s so embarrassing, she’s a grown woman and a mother of two.
She has no shame. She should thank her lucky stars NNB is still strong and healthy. What would she do without her. I doubt her own mother will help like NNB

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.