Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love NNB to break a leg. Like in the least painful way and with no repercussions further down the line because she does seem to be a very nice lady. I just want her to break a limb so Ash can't rely on her for weeks and weeks and we can witness the downfall of her having to actually parent her 2 children at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ll do a new thread this morning. I’ve been lost in the Schofe one. (And parenting two kids and a dog alone!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my days the voice saying Kind hands on her story and why is NNB saying it's a special treat when he gets to be near his sister, my heart breaks for that boy xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the “kind hands” video with the sound on and am I right that there are three voices all talking to Alf? Poor kid will be frazzled with what to actually process 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the “kind hands” video with the sound on and am I right that there are three voices all talking to Alf? Poor kid will be frazzled with what to actually process 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think they’re at NNB’s house, we haven’t seen it before. So it’ll be Nana, Papa and Ash.

Yet no one is actually advocating for Alf.

Reactions: 3
I agree, it's surely all too much for him to manage to understand with everyone talking over one another like that, and no one actually showing him how to be around his sister 😢

Reactions: 5
So today's the day folks!

After 12 long weeks, will Ash finally pick up her son!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny isn’t it. The reel that ‘she didn’t know she was being filmed’, there’s footage of her being knowingly filmed in the same underwear, Ada in the same clothes and her caressing her scar 🤮 Whatta coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny isn’t it. The reel that ‘she didn’t know she was being filmed’, there’s footage of her being knowingly filmed in the same underwear, Ada in the same clothes and her caressing her scar 🤮 Whatta coincidence!
She’s a compulsive liar!

Who exactly sits feeding their baby, eye bleeping the camera with come to bed eyes? She is totally vile! 🤢

Reactions: 9
And in every single frame of her, she's got perfect crusty hair and makeup....yeah really realistic for new mums ...and not one shot of Alf the forgotten first born

Reactions: 5
Well spotted!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.