Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's spends more time defending herself from the 'trolls' she claims to not care about than any other influencer.

Most just dont mention it or laugh it off, it obviously triggers her SO HARD.

Reactions: 10
She's spends more time defending herself from the 'trolls' she claims to not care about than any other influencer.

Most just dont mention it or laugh it off, it obviously triggers her SO HARD.
She get most of her content from tattle.

What would she do if we didn’t talk about her for a week?

Reactions: 9
Tommy obviously booked in NNB to baby sit ashley so he could go to the wedding.
He said before when alf was young anytime he wanted to go anywhere he had to arrange someone to be with alf, so his mum, his sister, even his brother 😂
Who goes on about how they can’t wait to relax for the next few days when you apparently have a toddler who isn’t allowed back to nursery, a baby and your partner is away?
She has never had to have a normal experience of 2 kids!

• Wow
  • Sad
If NNB wasn’t there Alf would’ve been in the playroom dungeon with her and Ada. He can’t be at childcare due to the shits yesterday. She won’t have both kids on her own 😂

Reactions: 8
Just a small thing but I wish just ONCE these wankers would promote another nappy other than Pampers. They’re really expensive! And there are others that are just as good and half the bloody price or less. If I was a younger, more impressionable mum I might feel really tit that I can’t afford the ‘best’ nappies for my baby. They can be about £12 a bloody pack.
Kate Lawler did the same beggy posts (and crotch pictures) for nappies then got to promoting Lidl's Lupilu - only within a short time her child was back in Pampers. It's like a wealth brag.
FWIW Aldi nappies are fantastic, among the cheapest and softer to touch than Pampers.

Reactions: 5
Burn out ?
She wouldn’t know burn out if it smacked her in the face with a crappy stick!
Imagine single parenting, ( bf for 3 years) with an actual proper job ( one that doesn’t involve saying “like” every 4 seconds, and certainly one that doesn’t involve gazing at oneself in the mirror!)
Oh, and no family, extended or otherwise.

If I’d seen her self indulgent shite when I was actually burned out it would have finished me off.

If it was originally planned that she would be at the wedding and that TNB would be in Majorca then there’s obviously someone booked in to help her. She can’t manage one weekend , one day by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wears a ring on her wedding finger to get harassed less by men…
would love to see the men that harass her on the tube when she's out there looking like a moomin/condom head with her socks over her leggings

she loves herself so much, she is nothing special and gets uglier to me everyday based on the bile that comes out of her bleeping mouth. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ashley darling, beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone. That is you all over.

Really wish she'd get herself a friend (if there is even a human out there willing to take on that role) and actually have a life that doesn't revolve around her face, boobs, clothes etc.

several things: 1) that white outfit is hilariously bad, from the mismatching whites, the the fact it's shapeless she genuinely looks like a poltergeist mixed with a snotty bogey.

2) mum guilt - yeah she MUST be a sociopath because it's just normal no? I don't think it's like a construct of the patriarchy is a biological reaction to being away from your child? at least that's how I saw it. I am sure many women don't feel guilty about having childcare but they still experience mum guilt for the simple fact of being away from their children... correct me if I'm wrong

3) her extremely busy week of reputation laundering.... has also been a flop. because she could have just let this association pass her by but no she had to open her big trap on Twitter lol ... she must be having a breakdown

4) the Portugal wedding cancelled ages ago..... yeah sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus bollocks does she get hassled by men anywhere and especially not the bloody Elizabeth Line when she’s holding a baby. It’s hardly a solo trip out to the souks of Marrakesh. No one cares. In fact I’ll bet the only ‘hassle’ she gets is being told to move out of the bleeping way when she’s draping herself on the seats trying to take yet another fish-eyed selfie.

Ada is looking more like Alf every day that goes by…no wonder you want her to stop growing Trash. Perfect baby girl has also got the face you binned off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched the stories from Dr Emma Svanberg (@mumologist) who was on the panel yesterday. I’ve followed her for a long time and she’s brilliant.

She’s talking about the NSPCC campaign, and I thought this bit is particularly relevant

077FF2CD-C01C-4702-BD63-760736E994EE.jpeg
D4B58FD7-496D-485C-9D24-F81D3824ED96.jpeg

It’s quite bad that Ashley hasnt relayed any kind of message from the NSPCC event yesterday. Considering she’s a ‘victim’ of ‘trolling’ she could’ve done the same as Mumologist. Shows even more so that she only went yesterday to show her face after sending people over to here to see how she really is. All she’s done is say she doesn’t get mum guilt and look like a cold hearted witch. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.