Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even quoting directly from the thread 👀
I've just caught up with the most recent posts 🤣 oh my, not only directly quoting here, but sometimes directly quoting Ash, near enough word for word, justifying the outsourcing of childcare etc.

Ultimately, whatever is said here or there, is irrelevant. We're all just anonymous accounts having our say, whether that be good or bad.

There is only 1 person responsible for the content that's put out. There is only one person that can change their behaviour and narrative.There is only 1 person responsible for the safeguarding of their children on their very public social media accounts and that person isn't any of us!

Reactions: 14
If her followers can’t see how much of a bleep towards Alf she is then they can all get in the bleeping bin with her mum guilt.

It clearly has NOT been 48 hours since the last episode of 💩 or 🤮 The irony of it being an NSPCC post knocks me sick. I just can’t!!!

And she said Ada had a 💩 explosion.

Bet she's not even considered that the both of them might have the same bug.

Reactions: 12
I still dip in and out of this thread and I've thought of you so much @InTheDollsHouse since her pathetic interview yesterday...I still whole heartedly believe you did the best thing in regards of SS/police. Her version hasn't made her a Saint at all.

But this post has pissed me off... Alf will see these kind of posts when he grows up..does she not understand how cruel these words are?! Even making alot into ALOT!

We ALL know how awful you thought/think poor Alf was and is. Baby AD is the dream right.
Screenshot_20230524_215315_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry, is this not the same baby who just could not be put down and had to live in the carrier for weeks? More like she had to be worn so she didn’t have to deal with Alf.

How the duck can you go to an NSPCC event and gloat about the fact you don’t experience an ounce of mum guilt? Is that not a huge red flag? Such a disconnect to your children (child, ahem, Alf)
---
Well TNB may be in for a treat when he's at the wedding 💩🫣
Is this not Aoife’s wedding? I wouldn’t wish a bug on Ada of course 🙏🏼 but karma works in interesting ways… she’d leave Alf home happily but she wouldn’t leave ✨ babygirl ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
She is one of the worst, narcissistic cretins I have seen for a long time and thats only what she shows online. Can you imagine how much worse it is in real life.

I bet ANY MONEY she wasnt paid to be on that panel. Her agents will have asked the nspcc if she could be on that panel. Coincidence its right after her talking about troll on that tv show thing and social work. Its a damage limitation exercise - plain and simple. Work is drying up big time and this is her only way to drum up some traffic on social media. Any press is good press isnt it? The truth is no one knows who she is anymore.
Its embarrassing watching her car crash life that she has dragged her poor kids into. She should be ashamed of herself.

ive said it once, ill say it again. If she was a single mum, living in a council flat and living in an area of high deprivation or experiencing poverty as a family i have NO doubt alfie is particular would be on the child protection register and referrals getting made to the reporter etc. it disgusts me, she is so clearly neglecting that child. But it is masked by privilege and wealth. Social work obviously done an investigation and im not having a go but of you actually sit and look at a timeline and all the jigsaw pieces its highly concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would LOVE it if the nanna’s were busy this weekend and she had no one lined up to come help with both kids at home. Would be great to watch her FINALLY have to look after both her children together and spend more than 10 mins with her first born. Sadly, we all know she’ll have dragged someone in to help out/parent Alf.

Reactions: 12
Literally crying about how Ada not being able to be put down one minute and then bashing alf the next because Ada is such a good baby, has such a good temperament and can be put down so easily.

She has just changed the narrative that alf was so difficult. At the time it was amazing, he was so flexible, he would always sleep out in the pram, he was so chill blahh blahh. Now she has perfect baby girl she has literally changed her version of history.

Nana will always be available for Alfie. Not because she’s an enabler but because deep down she knows what Ash is like. She thinks the same as us. I strongly suspect she was one of the four reporters to SS.

I used to think she was an enabler but after the bug sitch I think she’s keeping her cards (Alf) close to her chest.

Reactions: 17
Nanna will be there because she’d have planned it when Tommy was going away, sick Alf or not.
She must’ve decided not to go to Aoife’s wedding before as otherwise she’d be raging and have been telling us all about travelling alone with Ad.
(Sure she going to Aoife’s alone - because Tommy had another wedding)

IMO She’s fabricated the ‘no lifting until 12 weeks’ because she knew this was booked in just before and didn’t want to do it alone so queued up the excuse. It’s too convenient.
“Why can’t you have the kids alone Ash?”
“Oh, because I can’t lift Alf until next week”

• Sick
There is just a massive lack of self awareness with Trash (and every other influencer). We aren't trolls. We literally screenshot the tit she puts out there. Her words, her actions. It's on her.

I tell you what, if I was an influencer and had a nosy at my tattle thread & saw that tit, I'd wake the duck up and do something about it. It's just astounding.

And don't even get me started on her sharing Alfs location. 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nspcc have a contact form if anyone cares to use it regarding Ashley being on an NSPCC panel if they have concerns on why she was invited considering ahe cant take care of her own child

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh look, another comparison of Alf the nightmare and Ada the dream baby. My mother often tells my sister how much of a difficult baby/child she was and it’s definitely upsetting for her.

Anyone else hoping for baby Ad to grow in to an extremely difficult toddler?

• Sad
  • Angry
Oh look, another comparison of Alf the nightmare and Ada the dream baby. My mother often tells my sister how much of a difficult baby/child she was and it’s definitely upsetting for her.

Anyone else hoping for baby Ad to grow in to an extremely difficult toddler?
Yes and an ASBO teenager.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.