Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up (poorly bubba), and does anyone else think this is an odd thing to say?
"which I will" in regards to making mistakes? Basically implying she's yet to f*ck up... 🤔

Screenshot_20230525_082845_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Just catching up (poorly bubba), and does anyone else think this is an odd thing to say?
"which I will" in regards to making mistakes? Basically implying she's yet to f*ck up... 🤔

View attachment 2194530
As far as I’m concerned guilt is a normal human response. It’s a HUGE red flag. And she’s posted this publicly. 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Attachments

Reactions: 6
‘The dreaded message’

we dread that message because it means your kid is sick! And as a working parent you have to magic time off work or alternative childcare out of your arse at the last minute. The stress that your child is ill and needs you and the stress of juggling work so you can be there for them is absolutely a scenario when ALL NORMAL parents/mums feel guilt. She has no idea.

Reactions: 16
Oh look, another comparison of Alf the nightmare and Ada the dream baby. My mother often tells my sister how much of a difficult baby/child she was and it’s definitely upsetting for her.

Anyone else hoping for baby Ad to grow in to an extremely difficult toddler?
Yes! I had this. My brother was the golden child, couldn't do anything wrong. I often got told from my mum that she loved me because I was her daughter, but she didn't like me as a person (this was at 16/17 when I was doing the same things as my brother!). And now I'm an adult with my own kids, the relationship is strained (to say the least). And the cycle has continued with the grandkids - she can't do enough for my brothers baby, but if I need help, it's held over me constantly about that one time I helped you.

Ada is going to grow up and either Trash will be jealous of her beauty and treat her like tit & Alf is going to have no connection because he's been neglected.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
‘The dreaded message’

we dread that message because it means your kid is sick! And as a working parent you have to magic time off work or alternative childcare out of your arse at the last minute. The stress that your child is ill and needs you and the stress of juggling work so you can be there for them is absolutely a scenario when ALL NORMAL parents/mums feel guilt. She has no idea.
And the fact her kid is poorly automatically means SHE is burnt out and needs time off. She’s yet to look after him this week 😂 Typival Narc.

Reactions: 18
The fact she went on the NSPCC panel and the post about it is all about her. Absolutely nothing to do with how people can get involved with fundraising which is what the whole event was about.

Reactions: 12
IMG_8341.jpeg

Being relatable isn’t about being ‘small and compact’.

It isn’t about shame or guilt.

Being relatable - for someone in the public eye - is about showing real life in a way that a majority can relate to.

It’s showing a true reflection of what’s going on, so that those watching the few minutes you choose to share are able to feel that they identify with you.

It’s not showing just the perfect moments, but the struggles too.

It’s being truthful about how much help you have in the background, so those watching don’t feel like they are failing by not keeping up.

It’s recognising and not being afraid to acknowledge your privilege - be it financial; security of home ownership; childcare options; stable relationship; ethnicity; social class; familial support; mental and physical health.

It’s being able to connect and engage with a diverse demographic, not just those who blindly agree with your narrow-minded views.

It’s being able to be challenged on your opinion, and hold respectful and balanced conversation over it.

It’s being able to take feedback on board, and admit when you’re wrong.

It’s being human. A good, kind, respectful human.

That's all it means to be relatable. It’s not hard. It’s just being a good person.

Reactions: 20
LOL. No Ash you’ve never been relatable and never will be. Atleast whilst you’re sat on your throne of privilege and resentment

900 likes on her NSPCC post 😂😂 it’s gone down like a lead balloon.
Think there was 11 comments on the grid post 🤣

Reactions: 4
So she’s said she’s not going Aofies wedding apparently cancelled months ago as she ‘knew wouldn’t be ready’

it’s still laughable she planned to do abroad wedding solo with a newborn when apparently she can’t lift her toddler still or look after her 2 children solo

whatever happened to the road trip across USA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2194530
So she hasn't made any mistakes yet. That's interesting. She really thinks she's perfect. Brilliant mum, can do no wrong.. never said wanting to be better or feel guilty sometimes. Absolutely no self awareness. A bleep.

Reactions: 7
Someone has been reading tattle this morning.

Influencers should be more worried that we don’t know the long term effects it will have on today’s children of having every detail of their life shared with strangers. I really don’t understand why they aren’t more cautious of over sharing and protective of their kids.

Reactions: 12
Ahh it all makes sense now! Yesterday’s ‘I’m burnt out’ was all because Tommy’s going away and she’s home with both children and Ash needs help from a grownup.

Enter Nana stage left.

The timeline of binning Alf off poorly and laughing about it, SPL, NSPCC, and comparing babies, she’s now realising how she’s looked towards Alf this whole time and trying to claw it back with those photos of Alf looking happy. It’s so sickly and screams guilty of neglect.

You can bet your bottom dollar those photos were taken whilst Tommy was tickling him and Auntie Ash was there with her camera.

Attachments

The timeline of binning Alf off poorly and laughing about it, SPL, NSPCC, and comparing babies, she’s now realising how she’s looked towards Alf this whole time and trying to claw it back with those photos of Alf looking happy. It’s so sickly and screams guilty of neglect.
I can’t believe she’s uploading photos of her child with no top on.

The ones in the bath too the other night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
“Alf’s been getting up at 4am everyday this week”

He’s been at Nana’s, no???!
---

And filming Ada’s bottom half in a nappy. She really thinks the internet is full of rainbows and smiles doesn’t she? No untoward peados out there or anything!

Reactions: 11

And a totally pointless one of her daughter crotch to beg for free nappies. Sick!!!!
ETA: Sorry, didn't see the above post

Reactions: 9
“Alf’s been getting up at 4am everyday this week”

He’s been at Nana’s, no???!
---

And filming Ada’s bottom half in a nappy. She really thinks the internet is full of rainbows and smiles doesn’t she? No untoward peados out there or anything!
I'm assuming it's because she's on the beg to become the next pampers ambassador (always makes me laugh when she says "I'm an ambassador" as if it's a real and important job haha)

• Haha
Just a small thing but I wish just ONCE these wankers would promote another nappy other than Pampers. They’re really expensive! And there are others that are just as good and half the bloody price or less. If I was a younger, more impressionable mum I might feel really tit that I can’t afford the ‘best’ nappies for my baby. They can be about £12 a bloody pack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.