Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Your infant may have attachment issues if they:
  • Don't smile.
  • Don't reach out to be picked up.
  • Reject your efforts to calm, soothe, and connect with them.
  • Don't seem to notice or care when you leave them alone.
  • Cry inconsolably.
  • Don't coo or make sounds.
  • Don't follow you with their eyes.
  • Aren't interested in playing interactive games or playing with toys.
  • Spend a lot of time rocking or comforting themselves
  • Avoid eye contact"
Remind you of anyone?
💔
Nope, no idea, I’m just malicious and trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And here the Turkey Twizzlers stand wither
---
Jesus that commenter HAS had a good old nose on here 🫣 come on love, admit you had fun 😏🍿
---
Sweetheart if you're on here again no we don't just pick a random and start a thread, Ashley's behaviour over the past few years alone has been nothing short of a insta hun scammer, taking advantage of her sometimes vulnerable followers, especially new mothers, advertising VERY unsafe practices that could have caused harm to other's young ones (far too many to remember but carseat horror being one) and when politely advised about them by others, stamped her feet and sent petulant, threatening, aggressive messages to them. Taking advantage of every mental illness going for content and then miraculously being cured of it a few days later, THAT'S the one that angered me the most 😡 But fine carry on admiring and clicking on those overpriced silly links for crap you don't need, open your eyes fgs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And here the Turkey Twizzlers stand wither
---
Jesus that commenter HAS had a good old nose on here 🫣 come on love, admit you had fun 😏🍿
---
Sweetheart if you're on here again no we don't just pick a random and start a thread, Ashley's behaviour over the past few years alone has been nothing short of a insta hun scammer, taking advantage of her sometimes vulnerable followers, especially new mothers, advertising VERY unsafe practices that could have caused harm to other's young ones (far too many to remember but carseat horror being one) and when politely advised about them by others, stamped her feet and sent petulant, threatening, aggressive messages to them. Taking advantage of every mental illness going for content and then miraculously being cured of it a few days later, THAT'S the one that angered me the most 😡 But fine carry on admiring and clicking on those overpriced silly links for crap you don't need, open your eyes fgs.
Did she not look at the weather before she got dressed this morning??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m obviously not engaging with the comments on the post but that one person has got her knickers in a twist hasn’t she?

I don’t think I’ve ever gloated about the referral. It’s certainly not something I took pleasure in doing.

I’d do it again if I felt as strongly as I did that day. That was just the final straw. I stand by what I did, despite the ridiculous fallout from wannabe Sherlock.

I’ve never said anything on here that I wouldn’t say in person, either.

I also wouldn’t hesitate to contact the police again if I felt the need. Funny how Ash and her cheer squad never mention that part, isn’t it?

(Someone is doing a wonderful job in replying calmly. I’m sure it’s not a tattler, but if it was I’d say thank you ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m obviously not engaging with the comments on the post but that one person has got her knickers in a twist hasn’t she?

I don’t think I’ve ever gloated about the referral. It’s certainly not something I took pleasure in doing.

I’d do it again if I felt as strongly as I did that day. That was just the final straw. I stand by what I did, despite the ridiculous fallout from wannabe Sherlock.

I’ve never said anything on here that I wouldn’t say in person, either.

I also wouldn’t hesitate to contact the police again if I felt the need. Funny how Ash and her cheer squad never mention that part, isn’t it?

(Someone is doing a wonderful job in replying calmly. I’m sure it’s not a tattler, but if it was I’d say thank you ❤)
I don't bother commenting on her posts since the Sarah Everard lies, bit strange how much time some people spend on here if they find it such a vile place. She's very invested.

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks like she slept in plaits.
I dread to think how much she pays for a look she could achieve for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5988.jpeg
Why does she always lie? 😂 we all know alf hasn’t asked once ‘if Michael is coming?’ because she washes her hair, never mind all the time.
Not least because he’s always at childcare!

Reactions: 13
IMG_4384.png

I thought she was taking baby Ad with her?! Why the teeny tiny bag? Just to show she and all the other huns has a jacquemus? Or will there be an aff link “for all those asking” ?

Reactions: 3
She’s such an odd choice for this panel.

Even ignoring the SS stuff, she’d be the last person you expect!

IMG_8323.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Commenters on Instagram: those people are so weird, so invested in somebody's life they don't know, spending all day talking about them.

Also commenters on Instagram: weirdly invested in attempting to defend an instagrammer, someone they don't know, getting into debates with other strangers for an influencer who couldn't give a tit about her "audience".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Commenters on Instagram: those people are so weird, so invested in somebody's life they don't know, spending all day talking about them.

Also commenters on Instagram: weirdly invested in attempting to defend an instagrammer, someone they don't know, getting into debates with other strangers for an influencer who couldn't give a tit about her "audience".
Even quoting directly from the thread 👀

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she shares the childminder updates

I don’t know why the bad grammar offends me so much 😂

lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_8325.jpeg

IMG_8326.jpeg

Even this is about her. Alfie has gone back to the childminder before he’s well enough, and she is going to slow down.

(I have blocked out the location of where the childminder says Alfie is, because it’s very identifying and his mother who is so concerned about strangers hunting down private information chose to share it with the world.)

Lovely day x

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Will she finally be looking after both children at the same time?
Don’t be silly!

Sounds like Tommy had a planned trip away so she’ll have had help lined up already.

Am guessing Nanna is on her way or the Nanny’s daughter has been booked for overtime.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.