Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she on a NSPCC panel?....would love to know why they've chosen her!
IMG_0141.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I will admit now I have hovered on the NSPCC website so many times to report her over the last few weeks. I’m ashamed to say I haven’t/didn’t as there wasn’t an option to do it online, that I could find. It was a phone number to call and I got the fear. Phone chatting is not something I ‘do’ and I’d probably have an Ashley moment and tell them how cats meowing set my boobs off, cos I’m socially awkward like that.

But this. This has been meticulously planned by her/84World after SPL yesterday and I’m disgusted she’s doing all this whilst treating Alf the way she has this week.

Now this panel talk, we have GOT to see. She really is sick in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was exhausted last night, I haven’t watched her woe is me appearance yet, and I need to catch up properly on here too.

Cannot believe she’s got a panel spot for NSPCC.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also - she’s piggybacked off Lauren Pope’s post about her Amazon finds for her toddlers. She’s bought all the things for Alf and obvs affiliate linked them to earn those desperate ££‘s 🙄 God forbid she looked for things for Alf off her own caring back.

Can I just say that Tommy's voice and the whole "Daddy's going to get you" thing genuinely makes my vagina recoil back inside my body. She must peg the life out of that man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The absolute irony of her doing parenting talks when she’s the worst mummy influencer out there and does zero parenting once breastfeeding finishes.

Reactions: 17
Show the trolls who’s boss by involving self in children’s charity. The NSPCC wouldn’t associate with anyone who’s had any valid concern with social services now would they…

Damage limitation at its finest.

I see their mates (Ryan & Lucy Meck) are off to Peppa Pig World today. How long until Ash tries to jump on that PR trip and say how “obsessed” Alf is with Peppa?

Reactions: 6
What on Earth does Ashley have to offer an NSPCC panel? I might vomit if she bangs on about attachment parenting the sick son she hasn’t seen since Saturday.

Reactions: 11
That commenter on her latest post defending her sure knows the ins and outs of Tattle considering she thinks it's a horrible waste of time 🤔

Reactions: 11
"Your infant may have attachment issues if they:
  • Don't smile.
  • Don't reach out to be picked up.
  • Reject your efforts to calm, soothe, and connect with them.
  • Don't seem to notice or care when you leave them alone.
  • Cry inconsolably.
  • Don't coo or make sounds.
  • Don't follow you with their eyes.
  • Aren't interested in playing interactive games or playing with toys.
  • Spend a lot of time rocking or comforting themselves
  • Avoid eye contact"
Remind you of anyone?
💔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.