Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll certainly be plenty of flies around there what with all the utter tit she’s spouted today
---
View attachment 2191542

Do we think she's sussed lunchbox or does she genuinely think this is a message of support?
84World getting their congrats in, that’s about all she’ll get - they’ve not even bothered to try and get her in the DM since the Hello shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so tired of how influencers/Celebrities talk about children’s services (for one thing, nobody calls us social services anymore).

There are a million steps between a referral, and a child being removed. Removing children is less than 1% of my entire career.

We don’t investigate unless there’s reason to.

We don’t notify every other agency. The nonsense about ‘school being made aware in future’ that they’re possibly neglectful parents is rubbish, we don’t spend our time notifying professionals about families that closed to us years ago.

Yeah we’re overworked and under resourced, but we have more than enough capability to investigate all genuine concerns (and a duty to do so). Bringing up Star and Arthur is dangerous, it implies we should only focus on kids at significant risk. No. We focus on any family who needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She could have framed this so differently...

"Despite me believing the allegations were false, I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency in which my case was dealt with and subsequently, no further action was taken".

Instead she's playing the victim, scaremongering and even implying if you've got the funds to pay for a "detective", you can make it all go away.

Reactions: 23
For duck sake. No Ash, snotty noses aren’t a girl thing.

tit for brains or what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m so tired of how influencers/Celebrities talk about children’s services (for one thing, nobody calls us social services anymore).

There are a million steps between a referral, and a child being removed. Removing children is less than 1% of my entire career.

We don’t investigate unless there’s reason to.

We don’t notify every other agency. The nonsense about ‘school being made aware in future’ that they’re possibly neglectful parents is rubbish, we don’t spend our time notifying professionals about families that closed to us years ago.

Yeah we’re overworked and under resourced, but we have more than enough capability to investigate all genuine concerns (and a duty to do so). Bringing up Star and Arthur is dangerous, it implies we should only focus on kids at significant risk. No. We focus on any family who needs it.
This is a really well articulated post. People think that children's services are there to snatch children away or scold 'bad' parents, and she's fueling that narrative which means someone may be less likely to report/consult CS in the future for fear of being seen as evil or 'hating kids'.

As has already been pointed out several times, noone believed Alf should be taken away, or isn't loved (I think she loves him, but doesn't like him) but instead might need some advice and support on safeguarding/understanding why people have genuine concerns. She was the one who told the world, she didn't need to.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2191069

Oh of course Social Services closed your case because a detective that you hired collated evidence! They would absolutely just take the word of someone paid by the person under investigation!

‘We know who and where they are’ - and? Is that meant to intimidate? Because it did, at the start, but not now.
This.
I got reported to social services by my husbands ex partner (completely jealous) and the case was closed before social services left my house.

Reactions: 14
She really isn't very bright...you don't get butterflies until much later in the summer...at the moment they're still caterpillars which are providing food for the fledgling baby birds and you won't attract many bees with that sterile garden and plastic grass
View attachment 2191516
Tell me you don't read tattle Ashley
IMG_0140.jpg

I'll tell you why bees don't like artificial grass...it's because it doesn't support the essential ecological ecosystems which are beneficial to all wildlife and plants

along with the fact that bees rely on the pollen from dandelions as their first food source after winter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tell me you don't read tattle Ashley
View attachment 2191790
I'll tell you why bees don't like artificial grass...it's because it doesn't support the essential ecological ecosystems which are beneficial to all wildlife and plants

along with the fact that bees rely on the pollen from dandelions as their first food source after winter

But but but… she’s done her ReSeArcH ✨ Troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are wildflowers wildflowers if you deliberately plant them in your own garden? Are they then just flowers? I really shouldn’t care, I’m tired, but it’s bothering me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pattern seems to emerge again and again doesn’t it?

Wants money, property and possessions. Can’t be arsed to work

Wants to be a mummy influencer with the perfect family. Can’t be arsed to parent.

Wants a garden full of wildlife. Can’t be arsed with lawn mowing and planting.

Repeat to fade…

Reactions: 21
The pattern seems to emerge again and again doesn’t it?

Wants money, property and possessions. Can’t be arsed to work

Wants to be a mummy influencer with the perfect family. Can’t be arsed to parent.

Wants a garden full of wildlife. Can’t be arsed with lawn mowing and planting.

Repeat to fade…
Plus acts like a petulant child when anything is pointed out to her.

Reactions: 14
Here are my messages from Ashley.

The picture of the flowers, and the comments about my fears about losing my children, are things I shared some time ago on the depression thread (I used a different username before this happened).
I do not know how Ashley found me there but she has clearly read my posts on that page to find these things, to then use them against me in this message.
I suffer from and am under treatment for PTSD and major depression as a result of Birth Trauma - these are diagnoses I have shared on that thread, and here, and Ashley will know this from what she has read.

She insinuated that she knows my address, and where I walk my dog.

Her closing comment of seeing me ‘very very soon’ left me feeling frightened that she would come to my home. I am the only adult in the household and I have two children in my home to keep safe.

I never made any suggestion of making direct contact with her, let alone going to her house.

I therefore reported this message to the police immediately.

Essex Police logged it under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and spoke with me at length. They took it very seriously, and were supportive if I wished to pursue a prosecution against her. This would have resulted in her arrest. I was not comfortable with this, especially as she was pregnant at the time. I just needed reassurance that I would be protected if she did go any further - and I received that reassurance and more.

She then suggested on her stories that she will share my personal details on her own page with hundreds of thousands of followers. Simply for flagging a valid concern for a child’s welfare, which Social Services and the police agree I was right I do.

Ashley also messaged other users of the site, people she thinks have disagreed with her online. The things she sent were unnecessarily vicious, to women who have not contacted her at all.

She actively sought out strangers online, and she direct messaged them to make them feel intimidated.

She used my own maternal mental health vulnerabilities as weapons against me.

That is not feminism, or supporting mums.
That is tearing them down.

View attachment 2191087View attachment 2191088
Reading that actually made my blood run cold. She needs psychiatric help if she thinks that's acceptable. It's so menacing in tone, shows exactly who she is. I don't think anyone would have disagreed with you if you had pursued prosecution, pregnant or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So 336k followers and not even 3000 likes on her post. And she thinks WE are making her lose work? With those stats? 😂 No one’s going to touch her after this!

• Haha
God, she’s thick. Stupid. Dumb as a cupboard. Intellectually impaired. The brain cells of an amoeba. Dense. Unutterably simple. Missing her upper storey. A jam sandwich short of a picnic.
She’s talked about “fabrications” and in the same breath DIRECTED THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO TATTLE WHERE EVERY SCREENSHOT INDICATING HER NEGLECT HAS BEEN ARCHIVED.
She’s stalked and harrassed our darling @InTheDollsHouse, to the extent that one of our own had to get the police involved.
She’s made allegations of malicious intent but deliberately attempted to stir up her followers by posting the most blasé, blatant lies, carelessness, neglectfulness and misinformation - and then blocks anyone who disagrees with her.
Does Ms James REALLY think that’s going to make her popular? Some kind soul expresses she’s wearing the baby wrap incorrectly/shouldn’t leave babies cramped up in car seats for hours on end/should get off her bleeping phone and interact with her child, and she either autoblocks them or lands on them like a sumo wrestler and sics her Hunz on them?
Her narcissism is becoming evermore evident. I foresee a full breakdown as her ego - the size of Jupiter + its moons - is punctured. She can’t play victim endlessly while shooting herself in the foot. She’s not intelligent enough to get away with it. She doesn’t have the brains or cunning.
Welcome, all newcomers. Please do have a browse through all the threads to see Tattle’s glorious receipt collection. This thick-as-mince-deplorable-excuse-for-a-“mother” is fading fast. And it’s entirely her fault. She has only herself to blame.

…what are everyone’s job predictions for future Ms James? I’m going to say a) children’s party entertainer (which she’ll be crap at, because she never puts down her sodding phone) b) receptionist at a Travelodge on the M4 c) OnlyFans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
…what are everyone’s job predictions for future Ms James? I’m going to say a) children’s party entertainer (which she’ll be crap at, because she never puts down her sodding phone) b) receptionist at a Travelodge on the M4 c) OnlyFans.
Only Fans. Because sex work is real work and it’s empowering for a woman with two children to embrace her body like that. It’s not for the male gaze. It’s for her. (Even if men are paying for it 🫠)
(Sarcasm, but I do think OF and I do think she’ll try to spin it like that!)

• Haha
Plus acts like a petulant child when anything is pointed out to her.
Yes, her tone is so spiteful and mean girl, the TRUE Ashley
---
God, she’s thick. Stupid. Dumb as a cupboard. Intellectually impaired. The brain cells of an amoeba. Dense. Unutterably simple. Missing her upper storey. A jam sandwich short of a picnic.
She’s talked about “fabrications” and in the same breath DIRECTED THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO TATTLE WHERE EVERY SCREENSHOT INDICATING HER NEGLECT HAS BEEN ARCHIVED.
She’s stalked and harrassed our darling @InTheDollsHouse, to the extent that one of our own had to get the police involved.
She’s made allegations of malicious intent but deliberately attempted to stir up her followers by posting the most blasé, blatant lies, carelessness, neglectfulness and misinformation - and then blocks anyone who disagrees with her.
Does Ms James REALLY think that’s going to make her popular? Some kind soul expresses she’s wearing the baby wrap incorrectly/shouldn’t leave babies cramped up in car seats for hours on end/should get off her bleeping phone and interact with her child, and she either autoblocks them or lands on them like a sumo wrestler and sics her Hunz on them?
Her narcissism is becoming evermore evident. I foresee a full breakdown as her ego - the size of Jupiter + its moons - is punctured. She can’t play victim endlessly while shooting herself in the foot. She’s not intelligent enough to get away with it. She doesn’t have the brains or cunning.
Welcome, all newcomers. Please do have a browse through all the threads to see Tattle’s glorious receipt collection. This thick-as-mince-deplorable-excuse-for-a-“mother” is fading fast. And it’s entirely her fault. She has only herself to blame.

This 👌👏

Reactions: 7
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone here contacted the brands she works with saying 'How do you feel that one of your ambassadors is being investigated by social services?', as she said. What they were contacted about was the fact she was sending malicious, very threatening messages to people on Instagram. You would have hoped brands should have been very interested in this considering she is supposed to represent them. Unfortunately not though.
It seems she's just invented a load of bullshit to suit her narrative, none of what she said yesterday rings true to what actually happened.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Ashley James #26 Alf who? Ada’s having a ball. Ashley James; the worst troll of all.
---
View attachment 2191459

so her way of telling him off for doing something he’s not meant to is “what would daddy say” Jesus Christ that’s so sad, she really is just like an aunt who wonders in to say hi every now again
bleeping hell she has literally never parented him. It’s also the creepy ‘daddy’s gonna get you’ probably lick your face or suck your tongue like he did on holiday and he’s like ‘oh tit’ waiting for it 🤢
---
Sorry, WHATTHEFUCKNOW?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.