Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an awful mother and human. She thinks she's so smug about it all but her engagement online tells it all. All those followers and so little love....

Reactions: 17
IMG_8260.jpeg

What harassment?

IMG_8261.jpeg

We agree. Speak up every time you are concerned for a child or vulnerable adult.

IMG_8263.jpeg

What about men?
(I included Tommy on my report, as Alfie’s equal parent.)

IMG_8262.jpeg

Did you consider this when you messaged people, especially knowing they had mental health struggles? Did you worry that you may have targeted someone who couldn’t ‘handle it’? (Because it brought me very, very close to not coping)

IMG_8264.jpeg

No one has ‘wasted’ Social Services’ time. If they had decided no investigation was needed, they wouldn’t have made contact with you.
If you really had to hire a detective to show it was malicious, there must have been something to disprove.

Every single time someone sees a child or vulnerable person being neglected or abused - whether physically, emotionally, sexually, psychologically - we all have a responsibility to report that.

No one is above this.

One more time for any latecomers

IMG_8212.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My heart breaks for Alf 😞 he's so neglected and pushed out. Seriously what is going on with the separate bedrooms? Me and my husband slept in same room when our kids were babies and he'd work the next day. Its disgusting the way she's getting on. The baby can be put down for a min she isn't going to explode she's putting a rod in her back for the kid won't cope when she finally does get set down. Alf needs a proper mum and relationship with her but shes to self absorbed.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is she refering to politicians? She isn't one and I'm sure Stella Creasy didn't ask her to appear on her behalf. Jumping on somebody else's tailcoat as always.

Sloppy job as always Ash, just copied and pasted from a previous post with a few words added in - pregnant with my 2nd child? Recycle, reuse, and repeat.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Why is she refering to politicians? She isn't one and I'm sure Stella Creasy didn't ask her to appear on her behalf. Jumping on somebody else's tailcoat as always.

Sloppy job as always Ash, just copied and pasted from a previous post with a few words added in - pregnant with my 2nd child? Recycle, reuse, and repeat.
She’s not a politician and does not speak on behalf of anyone else. She is a narcissistic twit that will never admit that she is/was in the wrong and maintains that she is a victim. When the real victim is a young child who’s mother cannot be bothered with him and fobs him off at every given opportunity to whoever will take him.

• Sad
@InTheDollsHouse Those messages are even more screwed up than I remember. I’m so sorry you had to go through it. She’s a nasty piece of work.

I’m wondering if she is of sane mind, or suffering from amnesia to go on a TV show to complain about trolling when there is clear evidence of her doing the exact same thing. Her PI must be tit or just non-existent if you didn’t receive your flowers!!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here are my messages from Ashley.

The picture of the flowers, and the comments about my fears about losing my children, are things I shared some time ago on the depression thread (I used a different username before this happened).
I do not know how Ashley found me there but she has clearly read my posts on that page to find these things, to then use them against me in this message.
I suffer from and am under treatment for PTSD and major depression as a result of Birth Trauma - these are diagnoses I have shared on that thread, and here, and Ashley will know this from what she has read.

She insinuated that she knows my address, and where I walk my dog.

Her closing comment of seeing me ‘very very soon’ left me feeling frightened that she would come to my home. I am the only adult in the household and I have two children in my home to keep safe.

I never made any suggestion of making direct contact with her, let alone going to her house.

I therefore reported this message to the police immediately.

Essex Police logged it under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and spoke with me at length. They took it very seriously, and were supportive if I wished to pursue a prosecution against her. This would have resulted in her arrest. I was not comfortable with this, especially as she was pregnant at the time. I just needed reassurance that I would be protected if she did go any further - and I received that reassurance and more.

She then suggested on her stories that she will share my personal details on her own page with hundreds of thousands of followers. Simply for flagging a valid concern for a child’s welfare, which Social Services and the police agree I was right I do.

Ashley also messaged other users of the site, people she thinks have disagreed with her online. The things she sent were unnecessarily vicious, to women who have not contacted her at all.

She actively sought out strangers online, and she direct messaged them to make them feel intimidated.

She used my own maternal mental health vulnerabilities as weapons against me.

That is not feminism, or supporting mums.
That is tearing them down.

View attachment 2191087View attachment 2191088
this is so awful I can’t believe she said all this to you, it must have been terrifying. Sending lots of love xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think her PI is likely to be Rebecca Jane from GB News, who ran/runs a 'detective agency'. They've probably just had a chat in the green room and truth twister Ash acts like MI5 are coming for Tattlers, when in reality I have more chance of Inspector Gadget turning up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think her PI is likely to be Rebecca Jane from GB News, who ran/runs a 'detective agency'. They've probably just had a chat in the green room and truth twister Ash acts like MI5 are coming for Tattlers, when in reality I have more chance of Inspector Gadget turning up.
Either that or PTWM’s husband the disgraced police officer! Although I think he was already on his career break sacked by this point.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t watch today as knew it would be the same. She’s made a career out of being the victim, hasn’t she?

great recaps though, all. I hope it brings people here and opens people’s eyes.

Oh, and nice to see Ad on the train table, with no straps? She’s absolutely baiting again.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea who this is or what this is about but sounds juicy 🤣...brb, off to find out
Part Time Working Mummy - read her wiki!

Her husband was sacked from Devon and Cornwall police for accessing the PNC database and contacting one of her ‘trolls’ - they claim he’s ‘on a career break’!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
"I totally support social services"
Proceeds to insinuate all social services do is remove children from their families....talk about giving such a valuable service a bad name. That's not the point of social services at all, they do what they can to support families so they don't have to be separated. She's just scaremongering and people who need SS support will be too scared to ask for it because she's saying they take kids away

IMG_4356.png

so her way of telling him off for doing something he’s not meant to is “what would daddy say” Jesus Christ that’s so sad, she really is just like an aunt who wonders in to say hi every now again

Reactions: 22
Thought Alfie counted the blocks in the tower you build before knocking it over??
You know cos his favourite number is 91 and he can count the letters of the month?

She really isn't very bright...you don't get butterflies until much later in the summer...at the moment they're still caterpillars which are providing food for the fledgling baby birds and you won't attract many bees with that sterile garden and plastic grass
IMG_0139.jpg

• Haha
Part Time Working Mummy - read her wiki!

Her husband was sacked from Devon and Cornwall police for accessing the PNC database and contacting one of her ‘trolls’ - they claim he’s ‘on a career break’!
What a prized bellend! Risking everything for a "troll" - more fool him!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.