Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - (just reflecting, without a screaming baby on my hip) I think itā€™s disgusting she used her ā€˜early lossā€™ through crocodile tears. Making out that impacted her so badly when in the past she has said sheā€™s only been pregnant twice, forgetting she ever had a loss! Miscarriage isnā€™t something you weaponise šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay I so over my lunch break decided to jot down what was said. Ashley was on tv for around ten mins (or maybe even less!) so it was easy to do! Below is about 70% of what was said and tried to keep direct quotes but some slight paraphrasing going on:

Steph - welcome Ashley and Adaā€¦ you received terrible trolling that took to whole new level.

Ashley- received letter through door from social services saying that there had been several reports of neglect so they would need to investigate.

Ashley- didnā€™t realise gossip sites have got a sinister side and can lead to harassment. It was really stressful really upsetting. What upset me the most like Star Hobson - social services are struggling, under resourced and the thought that just because somebody doesnā€™t like me they could take really vital services away from children that are actually facing neglect. Itā€™s so hard to get your head around why people would be that evil.

Ashley also Alluded that Charlotte Dawson and Stella Creasey also faced false allegations as well.

Steph- what do they accuse you of?

Ashley - when I spoke to social services they told me there was 4 separate allegations. Things like I was getting drunk instead of looking after my child. They [trolls] didnā€™t know that I was pregnant so just wasnā€™t [getting drunk] anyway. That I leave them to cryā€¦
Steph interjects: they were pretending you were drunk even though you werenā€™t

Ashley: just all this ā€¦ likeā€¦ fabricated

Ashley- Once you have open investigation they contact hospitals so if they have an accident and are at hospital they have to ask more questions.

Steph : this is horrendous- did it make you doubt yourself?

Ashley : the thing about the trolls is we know it was a false allegation we know it was malicious because they were talking about it on a gossip forum so there is a trail to prove that it was all false allegations and it was just malicious.

They do this thing where they try to find out where you live which left me paranoid every time I left the house. It made me really self conscious about who may be around and might know where I live.

Steph- trolls even contacted your work?
Ashley- yes ā€¦.. [trolls] try to destroy you.

Steph- you were pregnant with Ada. How did that impact you?

Ashley : Everyone around me was very worried , I suffered a loss prior Ada. To go through [trolling] on top of it. You know I felt strong enough and angry enough to ā€¦ you knowā€¦ find the people doing it but so many people arenā€™t. I know so many people this is happening to. ā€¦. Who knows what consequence this harassment could lead too on someone?

Ashley- Made it worse as [social services weā€™re wasting their time]

Steph- what do you want ?

Ashley- paraphrasing but to make online safer.
Quote: if my daughter decided to be a politician she would be free from harassment.

Kept on referring back to Stella creasey

You could come round to our house day and night , you could go to my sons childmind [sic] providers, speak to healthcare providers ā€¦. I donā€™t care if you hate me enough to do it to me but how can you hate children enough to take their parents away from them. You wouldnt find anything but a very very loved child now two children.

End
Thanks for this, I can't watch her sit there and spew this rubbish out, for one my hubby would get annoyed at my ranting šŸ™„šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 8
This is the message she sent me.
She also messaged another woman with a similar name to me threatening them too.
what I find so interesting about this msg is that she refers to the "false allegations of neglect to brands" ...not Social Services. that's the important bit of it for her, isn't it? the sad truth of it is that Ashley only cares about the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

Reactions: 15
Poor little thing is sick, palmed off to his grandparents and probably feeling crappy. Meanwhile he sees his baby sister being cuddled by mummy on the TV. I canā€™t see there ever being any issues there at all šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s done this as damage control I think. But actually I think itā€™s just gonna direct more people here and sheā€™s done more harm than good. Not watching it cos I know itā€™ll just make me angry. I was following the threads when she was reported and they werenā€™t because people donā€™t like Ashley, it was because people care about Alf. Awful that she doesnā€™t see that, especially when itā€™s written in all the comments! No one has ever said they reported her cos they donā€™t like her. Sheā€™s awfulllllll.

Reactions: 17
@RunDMC

how can you hate children enough to take their parents away from them

Absolutely never the intention in this instance. But if the neglect was that severe, it wouldnā€™t be hateful to remove from that environment.
it is telling she phrased it in those terms. typically it's the children who are taken away from parents no? but of course Ash, the nominal parent, is the main focus of her narrative. as always šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 13
Having caught up on todays shenanigans just yet but have just seen her insta post.

Only Ashley James would turn the publicā€™s genuine concerns about the welfare of her children into a chance to get her face on live TV. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
The irony of her appearing on national tv to boast about how much her children are cared forā€¦. Whilst abandoning her poorly first born who sheā€™s barely seen in the last 10 weeks

Reactions: 19
Guys, if there was ever a day to stay off commenting on her postsā€¦ itā€™s today. Donā€™t fuel the fire. Sheā€™s done enough in sending people over to here. It just makes us look awful, which we know isnā€™t the case.
Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read her latest post, wow, just wow Ashley, what a pitiful, lying, fictitious piece of work you are, I'd rather be skint and on the streets than live your life and conduct myself like you. You are shocking. You are empty inside. There is nothing to you šŸ˜£

Sheā€™s done this as damage control I think. But actually I think itā€™s just gonna direct more people here and sheā€™s done more harm than good. Not watching it cos I know itā€™ll just make me angry. I was following the threads when she was reported and they werenā€™t because people donā€™t like Ashley, it was because people care about Alf. Awful that she doesnā€™t see that, especially when itā€™s written in all the comments! No one has ever said they reported her cos they donā€™t like her. Sheā€™s awfulllllll.
Actually I think sheā€™s done it because she literally has nothing else, no identity, no unique selling point, nothing. So sheā€™s decided now to capitalize on it as much as possible, try and piggy back off the attention Stella Creasey is getting, to get her ā€˜nameā€™ out there and become known for something. Itā€™s desperate and pathetic.
Iā€™d love to know how much sheā€™s reduced her appearance fees by! I still donā€™t understand how she makes a living given sheā€™s a literal nobody.

Reactions: 13
IMG_8257.jpeg

Oh of course Social Services closed your case because a detective that you hired collated evidence! They would absolutely just take the word of someone paid by the person under investigation!

ā€˜We know who and where they areā€™ - and? Is that meant to intimidate? Because it did, at the start, but not now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"We know who they are and where they are"?

Do you, Ash? Please tell us what powers your private detective used?

Stop talking tit. As you said, nobody is breaking the law here but I'd certainly question the methods you allege your PI used to obtain any data.

Here are my messages from Ashley.

The picture of the flowers, and the comments about my fears about losing my children, are things I shared some time ago on the depression thread (I used a different username before this happened).
I do not know how Ashley found me there but she has clearly read my posts on that page to find these things, to then use them against me in this message.
I suffer from and am under treatment for PTSD and major depression as a result of Birth Trauma - these are diagnoses I have shared on that thread, and here, and Ashley will know this from what she has read.

She insinuated that she knows my address, and where I walk my dog.

Her closing comment of seeing me ā€˜very very soonā€™ left me feeling frightened that she would come to my home. I am the only adult in the household and I have two children in my home to keep safe.

I never made any suggestion of making direct contact with her, let alone going to her house.

I therefore reported this message to the police immediately.

Essex Police logged it under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and spoke with me at length. They took it very seriously, and were supportive if I wished to pursue a prosecution against her. This would have resulted in her arrest. I was not comfortable with this, especially as she was pregnant at the time. I just needed reassurance that I would be protected if she did go any further - and I received that reassurance and more.

She then suggested on her stories that she will share my personal details on her own page with hundreds of thousands of followers. Simply for flagging a valid concern for a childā€™s welfare, which Social Services and the police agree I was right I do.

Ashley also messaged other users of the site, people she thinks have disagreed with her online. The things she sent were unnecessarily vicious, to women who have not contacted her at all.

She actively sought out strangers online, and she direct messaged them to make them feel intimidated.

She used my own maternal mental health vulnerabilities as weapons against me.

That is not feminism, or supporting mums.
That is tearing them down.

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.