Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never asked her how she juggles two kids with work etc. That’s right… because she doesn’t. How many weeks is Ada now? And she has NEVER been alone with them both. Really a mother that has never looked after both her children while her partner works full time? That is just unimaginable to me.
She left a sick child to stay over night to talk complete nonsense for 10 mins on a TV show. When my kids were sick I didn’t even go to the gym that morning, never mind go halfway round the country. The fact she actually considers herself a good mum is just ridiculous!

Reactions: 19
@InTheDollsHouse she never elaborated on the police. She said it twice. You could tell she was trying to get it in there to make her look like more of a victim and you the bad person. But it will raise the question of why police need to be involved TOWARDS her. Not fighting her corner. Idiot.

The irony is that Alf has slipped through the same net that Star Hobson etc did. They were under SS. But she is a wealthy, white woman/family in the public eye so why should there be any concern? It’s dangerous territory to go on TV and slam SS which is what she’s done. Steph was trying to deflect from this by reminding her they absolutley SHOULD investigate every child’s home.

Such a shame Steph didn’t ask “how comes you spent £3000 on a ring for your unborn daughter at the same time you said your son had rotting windows and was struggling to sleep in the cold during winter?”. We now also know she had a Dyson heater and didn’t put it in his bedroom 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d have maybe slightly more respect for her if she’d even tried to sell it as concern trolling? Like, “they pretend that they’re concerned about my child, but they’re just trying to upset me” or whatever. Saying the whole thing is just fabricated is patently untrue.

Reactions: 14
For anyone reading here after seeing Ashley talking about ‘trolls’ reporting her to Social Services, please read on for the trail she mentioned today (which she says proves the allegations were false)

The reason is this post and the discussion follows:

Ashley stated today that she ‘found’ the people who reported her. What she didn’t say is that she contacted these people via Instagram DM.
Ashley contacted someone’s partner.
Ashley threatened to contact someone’s workplace.
Ashley used someone’s mental illness against them.
Ashley made threats to visit in person.

Ashley was reported to the police.

There are two sides to every story. Ashley is not telling any version of the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
👋🏻 We're friendly here 😊 welcome! I think I see you in the Talia threads? This one is also golden.
yes you will find me over there🤣another vile mother, i must catch up on here, she clearly did her self no favours and has directed people to go looking🤣

Reactions: 9
Fabricated? She's bleeping delusional. Just by looking at her instagram stories you can tell she is neglecting her son. What about the stuff that she doesn't share. If she thinks what she's sharing on her instastories is okay then it's probably worse behind the scenes

Reactions: 10
Also, I think she said one of the allegations was that she leaves him to cry at night? Where's she pulled that from? I don't think that's ever been mentioned as a concern here, has it? If anything we've said the fact she says she NEVER lets him cry will be just as damaging for his emotional development.

Last edited:
Considering she’s just been on a kinda high profile TV show to talk about something very serious she’s remaining very quiet. Would love to see her DM’s.

Reactions: 5
We didn't know she was pregnant?! Yes, we did Ashley. We called it not long after you peed on a stick 🙄

And I don't think anyone said she was drunk?! She said she had to get a hungover TNB to help her clean Alf.

God, it's infuriating that she cannot tell the truth. Everything about her is a lie. Even that face.

Reactions: 19
They will have most probably just reached the end of their cycle. She will have gotten little if anything more than free milk, in all honesty. Brands do this for either a set period of time, then they’ll look at engagement and ‘click through’ rates etc and decide to renew or move on.

There is very little actual money in advertising any more, you’ll get decent deals like the one Vogue Matthews has with fairy laundry products, a TV ad deal with print ads and billboards etc, but they’re few and far between. The painful truth is nobody knows who Ashley is on the whole, and she comes across terribly on television, so she’ll live her life on free plant milk until the next freebie comes along, and repeat the cycle until it all dries up completely
You're telling me she used to make all those alpro ads for some free milk?? Oh my days 🤦‍♀️ I'm vegan and even I wouldn't be arsed for that super duper prize 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's really concerned me is that she's said it's right for the people making the referral to remain confidential, but then said how she went on to find those who reported her!! On live tele!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well that interview was the greatest piece if fiction ever -how she had the audacity to go on TV and spout that load of codswallop
what a total waste of time - but hey she got her hair and makeup done!
Wonder if Alfs back home yet or has he been kept at NNB’s?

Well that interview was the greatest piece if fiction ever -how she had the audacity to go on TV and spout that load of codswallop
what a total waste of time - but hey she got her hair and makeup done!
Wonder if Alfs back home yet or has he been kept at NNB’s?
Tbf to Ashley, I'm no longer shocked by her audacity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also - had to get the boobs in somehow. Even if it was a comment on how cats meowing make her leak milk.

She’s so weird and attention seeking.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I didn’t report her to SS because I don’t know her address (or wish to), and I make SS referrals as part of my job and I didn’t think it would hit the threshold for them to investigate (even though it should, and evidently did!)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.