Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found that very difficult to watch because we know she was and is neglecting that beautiful boy. Feels horrible to watch an abuser take zero accountability and continue to lie. Sick witch

Reactions: 15
That’s was horrible to watch. Making out like social services would waste time like that. And naming those poor murdered children like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It came across like she was insinuating that those in the public eye should be exempt from social services involvement in case the allegations are malicious and as though they couldn’t possibly be genuine. As a viewer, I’m left wondering how four (!) allegations were made based on what she had been sharing online…clearly because she massively over shares information about her children to strangers!
I’ve never posted on her thread before but she came across terribly.

Reactions: 29
Bet she wished Ad had woken up so she could whip a tit out on live tele again.
That all made for uncomfortable watching. We know the truth Tattlers, and I look forward to many more people coming to this thread as a result of Ash advertising it 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She also mentioned police claims… she’s literally dropping breadcrumbs to Tattle 😂 Police weren’t mentioned, only SS. Atleast now we know @InTheDollsHouse she was contacted and they did their job to protect YOU.

Reactions: 25
It came across like she was insinuating that those in the public eye should be exempt from social services involvement in case the allegations are malicious and as though they couldn’t possibly be genuine. As a viewer, I’m left wondering how four (!) allegations were made based on what she had been sharing online…clearly because she massively over shares information about her children to strangers!
I’ve never posted on her thread before but she came across terribly.
Yes exactly! The 'brought it into the real world' comment... you put your children on Social Media Ashley! Socials are the real world. Yes they're online but these things are actually happening you know?

Reactions: 14
Okay I so over my lunch break decided to jot down what was said. Ashley was on tv for around ten mins (or maybe even less!) so it was easy to do! Below is about 70% of what was said and tried to keep direct quotes but some slight paraphrasing going on:

Steph - welcome Ashley and Ada… you received terrible trolling that took to whole new level.

Ashley- received letter through door from social services saying that there had been several reports of neglect so they would need to investigate.

Ashley- didn’t realise gossip sites have got a sinister side and can lead to harassment. It was really stressful really upsetting. What upset me the most like Star Hobson - social services are struggling, under resourced and the thought that just because somebody doesn’t like me they could take really vital services away from children that are actually facing neglect. It’s so hard to get your head around why people would be that evil.

Ashley also Alluded that Charlotte Dawson and Stella Creasey also faced false allegations as well.

Steph- what do they accuse you of?

Ashley - when I spoke to social services they told me there was 4 separate allegations. Things like I was getting drunk instead of looking after my child. They [trolls] didn’t know that I was pregnant so just wasn’t [getting drunk] anyway. That I leave them to cry…
Steph interjects: they were pretending you were drunk even though you weren’t

Ashley: just all this … like… fabricated

Ashley- Once you have open investigation they contact hospitals so if they have an accident and are at hospital they have to ask more questions.

Steph : this is horrendous- did it make you doubt yourself?

Ashley : the thing about the trolls is we know it was a false allegation we know it was malicious because they were talking about it on a gossip forum so there is a trail to prove that it was all false allegations and it was just malicious.

They do this thing where they try to find out where you live which left me paranoid every time I left the house. It made me really self conscious about who may be around and might know where I live.

Steph- trolls even contacted your work?
Ashley- yes ….. [trolls] try to destroy you.

Steph- you were pregnant with Ada. How did that impact you?

Ashley : Everyone around me was very worried , I suffered a loss prior Ada. To go through [trolling] on top of it. You know I felt strong enough and angry enough to … you know… find the people doing it but so many people aren’t. I know so many people this is happening to. …. Who knows what consequence this harassment could lead too on someone?

Ashley- Made it worse as [social services we’re wasting their time]

Steph- what do you want ?

Ashley- paraphrasing but to make online safer.
Quote: if my daughter decided to be a politician she would be free from harassment.

Kept on referring back to Stella creasey

You could come round to our house day and night , you could go to my sons childmind [sic] providers, speak to healthcare providers …. I don’t care if you hate me enough to do it to me but how can you hate children enough to take their parents away from them. You wouldnt find anything but a very very loved child now two children.

End

• Wow
  • Angry
Just had a look at the shows hashtag online, not one mention of her. A few mentions of cats, gay footballers and even the recipes the chefs used, not one mention of Ashley.

All that travel, effort and scripted nonsense for zero audience engagement yet again.

Reactions: 17
It's laughable that she thinks we "...hate children...". She's spinning the narrative but when people come here, which I think they will, they will see actual evidence, receipts and cold, hard FACTS. If that was her attempt at damage control, it was pitiful.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this before but she reminds me of Roxanne Pallett, after her false allegations of domestic abuse. Very very dangerous and toxic woman spinning a very false narrative.

Reactions: 19
Just switched it on on catch up - camera pans to her and her bleeping blinking. Makes me want to punch her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She makes it sound like the paper trail on the forums that prove it’s just malicious is people saying “oh I hate that witch, I’m going to make something up and report her to social services so her child gets taken away!!!!”. Not the reality which is her choosing to post things that look like her child is being mistreated and people are genuinely concerned. No one at any point has ever thought Alf should be taken away from her??

Reactions: 17
@RunDMC you superstar!
Am on train home and these are my thoughts.

there was 4 separate allegations

Is that 4 concerns in one report Ashley? If so, that’s a lot of reasons that you have shown for concern.
Or is that 4 separate contacts to social services?

Things like I was getting drunk instead of looking after my child.

Correction: things like you left your child ‘head to toe’ in his own faeces and vomit all night. After Tommy’s birthday party.
Edit to add - WE KNEW YOU WERE PREGNANT!

the thing about the trolls is we know it was a false allegation we know it was malicious because they were talking about it on a gossip forum so there is a trail to prove that it was all false allegations and it was just malicious.

Yes, there is a trail, which clearly states why the report was made.
It was not malicious.
It was not intended to have Alfie removed from his parents.
It was not intended to deter social services from other vital work.
It was purely a welfare concern., because of what a child’s own mother chose to share publicly.

They do this thing where they try to find out where you live

No one tried to find out where you live. You share your house, garden, street, childcare setting daily. The town you live in is known. There was no need to try.

You are the one who tried to find out where people lived.

which left me paranoid every time I left the house. It made me really self conscious about who may be around and might know where I live
did you share with the audience that you implied that you did this to someone who is not in the public eye? That you alluded to knowing someone’s dog walk route, and address? And that you would be visiting ‘very soon’?

Steph- trolls even contacted your work?
Ashley- yes ….. [trolls] try to destroy you.

Who has tried to destroy you? How?

You know I felt strong enough and angry enough to … you know… find the people doing it

Why wasn’t this expanded on by Steph?! Tell us more Ash, how did you find the people and what did you do?

to make online safer

Stop sharing your children who are unable to consent? Just an idea.

how can you hate children enough to take their parents away from them

Absolutely never the intention in this instance. But if the neglect was that severe, it wouldn’t be hateful to remove from that environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She kept referring to the allegations as 'fabricated'. How dare she!? The evidence is here for all to see. I also found it ironic how she talked about the importance of a person's identity being kept confidential when they raise a concern with social services, and how the 'trolls' were trying to find out her address and it made her frightened to leave the house. But yet, she went out of her way to come to this site in an attempt to find the person who she believed had made this allegation against her, contacted them, told them she knew where they lived and threatened them. So really, who's the troll Ashley?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched but if I was reported to SS I would be so bloody mortified that FOUR (?) separate people have reported it and I’d never show my kids online again

ESPECIALLY when their is literal evidence of screenshots of things she’s said/done so it’s not made up, it’s not ‘nasty trolls’ ringing SS saying ‘yeah I think Trash is a tit mum… ermmm no sorry haven’t got any evidence she just seems like a knob’
it’s all here in black and white

I certainly wouldn’t be in TV spouting about ‘nasty trolls’ when in fact she has no idea who reported her (apart from @InTheDollsHouse 😘) the other 3 could be friends/neighbours?
Never seems to bother much with Lucy Meck anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.