Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a side not guys, but it's only FOUR days until Trash can pick up Alf again!

As you were...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As ASHLEY JAMES is going on Steph’s Packed Lunch today to talk about how (she says) TROLLS reported her (she says) maliciously to SOCIAL SERVICES shall we have a quick reminder of what happened?

Alfie was left in his own vomit and faeces ALL NIGHT. Ashley herself said he was ‘head to toe’

Ashley thought this was good content.

View attachment 2190149

This was one of many concerns, but the final straw, which led to a report being made.
The report was not malicious. It was a welfare concern.

Social Services clearly felt there was enough to warrant an investigation.

Ashley chose to share this contact and investigation with the world. She did not have to.

Ashley chose to contact people who post on tattle, somehow finding their Instagram and sending threatening messages.

Ashley chose to use what had been shared about maternal mental health, and twist it to use as a weapon.

Ashley was reported to the police for malicious communications.

To appear on TV today Ashley has left her vomiting child, again. And thinks it’s funny, again.

View attachment 2190173

Thankfully this time he’s with his grandparents. Not alone in his cot.
hopefully more people come here today and see all this. I dread to think what that poor little boy went through that night, all alone and so poorly 😭 still so shocking to look back and see how “happy“ she was about it all.

She’s thick as mince so hasn’t realised today will drive traffic here 😂
---
Let’s not forget

- Leaving him in a foreign country in kids club at 1yo. Calling him a ‘little fucker’ for not wanting to stay there, being unsettled. He ‘ruined their Uno playing time’.
- Wanting to leave him with a babysitter in said foreign country to venture into the town without him ‘so they could actually have a nice time on holiday’.
- Not putting the umbrella up for Alf so she could sunbathe.
- Late dinner reservations cos the kids sitting was too early for them and they didn’t want to go back to their room for the evening to let him sleep.
- Alf had a bowl of Parmesan for dinner every night when they munched on pasta dishes he could’ve eaten/tried.
- Gender dissapointment video being uploaded numerous times
- Taking him to the CM with a fever during covid times
- Leaving him with Nana and Papa in France so they could duck off to Spain for her birthday last year ‘to actually have a good time’.
- Alf crying from coldness through winter. She filmed the monitor numerous times calling him a little tit instead of going to him.
- Filming aggressive Snoop going for him and not intervening. She left them in garden alone whilst she was in the kitchen. Alf wasn’t mobile.
- Refusing to buy him clothes and shoes that fit to get ‘moneys worth’ unless they’re hand me downs from Lucy Meck.
thank you for putting this together as a reminder both of you @InTheDollsHouse @willowtree2

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like a decently sized shower to me, therefore the room doesn't seem "tiny" to me. Huge? No. Tiny? No. It's just a... room! 🤷🏻‍♀️

"I'm Ashley James and I want the peasants to know how "spenny" my house is."

Shame that a lot of people, particularly the mums getting by on maternity pay (damn patriarchy) probably couldn't give a shite about the size of anyone else's house right now... particularly their guest shower room.
View attachment 2190057
It is small not tiny. Doesn't NNB stay in that guest room?
I personally would've renovated the bathroom first before the boxing ring garden 😊

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’ll dose Ada up on the flights.

For any new comers there is footage of Alf on a reel of Alf on a flight watching his iPad, looking grey and soul less. Our Ash gave him both Nurofen and Calpol at the same time which is a no no. Supposedly to help his ears - most normal parents give children something to chew on to help this during landing and take off.

Sorry to reiterate points but I refuse to have us parents (majority of us) be called trolls for looking out for a child’s safety and well-being 😡 Most of us are only here because we’ve been nice to her, offered advice (even when she’s asked for it) and got blocked or doxxed. Even worse, threatened by her which resulted in police involvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s thick as mince so hasn’t realised today will drive traffic here 😂
---
Let’s not forget

- Leaving him in a foreign country in kids club at 1yo. Calling him a ‘little fucker’ for not wanting to stay there, being unsettled. He ‘ruined their Uno playing time’.
- Wanting to leave him with a babysitter in said foreign country to venture into the town without him ‘so they could actually have a nice time on holiday’.
- Not putting the umbrella up for Alf so she could sunbathe.
- Late dinner reservations cos the kids sitting was too early for them and they didn’t want to go back to their room for the evening to let him sleep.
- Alf had a bowl of Parmesan for dinner every night when they munched on pasta dishes he could’ve eaten/tried.
- Gender dissapointment video being uploaded numerous times
- Taking him to the CM with a fever during covid times
- Leaving him with Nana and Papa in France so they could duck off to Spain for her birthday last year ‘to actually have a good time’.
- Alf crying from coldness through winter. She filmed the monitor numerous times calling him a little tit instead of going to him.
- Filming aggressive Snoop going for him and not intervening. She left them in garden alone whilst she was in the kitchen. Alf wasn’t mobile.
- Refusing to buy him clothes and shoes that fit to get ‘moneys worth’ unless they’re hand me downs from Lucy Meck.
Omfg. I didn't follow her then. What a witch.

Reactions: 6
Ran straight here when i saw she was on stephs packed lunch🤣don’t even know who she is but knew fine well she’d have a thread🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What an idiot! She will have driven viewers to seek out the ‘anonymous online forum’ where they will find a LOT of evidence of her crappy parenting rather than ‘fabrications’ 😂

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t Steph ask her, “How did these trolls get the information required to make a report to Social Services?” “If you want to protect your children, would you not refrain from putting all their personal details on social media?”

Reactions: 23
That was shocking. She couldn’t even elaborate on the claims. “Err I was drunk and errr letting him cry in the night”.

You could tell she was hiding the ACTUAL allegations. How DARE she speak about murdered children with fake crocodile tears. She ‘hopes Ada would have protection in future if she wanted to be a politician’. WHAT ABOUT YOUR SON?

People don’t seek out where you live either. You don’t SAFEGUARD your kids!!!!

Disgraceful.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.