Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, she's nailed it herself with this load of old cobblers

34DDF035-C77C-4459-B51D-5E7CC7307CD5.jpeg

The pragmatic stuff just didn't seem important? Like following safe sleep guidelines to stop your child suffocating from loose blankets? Or baby wearing guidelines to avoid overheating, bad positioning, damage to baby or dare I say it again, suffocation?
Or doing any preparation for your toddler having a new sibling come home, other than blag a load of gifted crap for baby to give to him. I find her reaction to his 'regressions' so surprising, surely it's not a shock that such a big upheaval to a little person's life is going to cause turmoil.

Why is all this 'pragmatic' stuff just a joke to her?!
Good luck following that maternal instinct, you insufferable twit

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Funnily enough one of the mums in our baby WhatsApp group sent that link saying “I don’t really get why an under resourced service would have to investigate someone if it was just a troll and completely unfounded”.

Luckily for Ash, people will really have to search for this article now on the Daily Mail, as it doesn’t really paint her in a great light to the average reader. The typical DM readership aren’t the type to support her and think oh you poor hard done by influencer.

Reactions: 10
“Pragmatic stuff” - what like how to make sure your little boy doesn’t have his entire life turned upside down and end up a shell of himself? As per the picture you’ve used on your grid next to this reel? You’re an absolute joke of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
“Pragmatic stuff” - what like how to make sure your little boy doesn’t have his entire life turned upside down and end up a shell of himself? As per the picture you’ve used on your grid next to this reel? You’re an absolute joke of a mother.
I honestly cannot believe she used that photo. How can she not see the sadness in his face?

Reactions: 9
I honestly cannot believe she used that photo. How can she not see the sadness in his face?
I know. It’s the sort of photo that if it was your child, you’d be immediately horrified and a. Want to try and put it right (without the need to use it for content) and b. Want to delete it immediately as it’s horrifying, yet then likely be struck by the need to not delete it because you can’t possibly delete a photo with one of your children in it.

Reactions: 8
I have to make safeguarding referrals as part of my job. The threshold for them to actually get involved is pretty high, 9/10 I get a reply saying ‘no further action’ when they haven’t even spoken to a family. Social services do not investigate unless that are worried too.

Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t remember what I wrote on the referral, but there was a lot. It wasn’t just the one incident of TNB’s birthday.

On top of everything else, there’s the fact that absolute strangers know a child’s date of birth, home address, childcare provider’s name and location, sleeping arrangements, eating habits. The list goes on, and it’s all information that has been made public by the child’s own parents.

I stressed that (in my opinion) the entire family would benefit from support. Not removal of a child. Far from it. Support. To support two first time parents in how best to support their child.

Their child who was not on par with similar age peers with gross or fine motor skills, eating nutritionally adequate and enough variety of food, who appeared emotionally detached from caregivers, and who was sleeping in a cold bedroom. A fact that was shared with images of his bedroom from a video monitor.

Yet we here - who safeguard our own children by not sharing their lives with strangers, and who show more concern for these children who are shared with millions of people worldwide, where unthinkable things could happen with their images - are repeatedly reported as ‘trolls‘ and in the wrong.

If that’s what being a troll is, then sign me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she had to share her birth plan because she hadn’t registered the pregnancy yet (was getting private scans) but they probably had to rule out her potentially concealing a pregnancy and not attending routine pregnancy appointments with midwives. Not a problem in itself but with the other elements of possible neglect, it probably didn’t help her case.

Reactions: 13
I think she had to share her birth plan because she hadn’t registered the pregnancy yet (was getting private scans) but they probably had to rule out her potentially concealing a pregnancy and not attending routine pregnancy appointments with midwives. Not a problem in itself but with the other elements of possible neglect, it probably didn’t help her case.
Ah yes of course! That makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Imagine filming the first half of today’s reel while still pregnant - looking out of the window pensively while rubbing your bump. What an absolute bell end!

• Haha
I honestly can’t remember what I wrote on the referral, but there was a lot. It wasn’t just the one incident of TNB’s birthday.

On top of everything else, there’s the fact that absolute strangers know a child’s date of birth, home address, childcare provider’s name and location, sleeping arrangements, eating habits. The list goes on, and it’s all information that has been made public by the child’s own parents.

I stressed that (in my opinion) the entire family would benefit from support. Not removal of a child. Far from it. Support. To support two first time parents in how best to support their child.

Their child who was not on par with similar age peers with gross or fine motor skills, eating nutritionally adequate and enough variety of food, who appeared emotionally detached from caregivers, and who was sleeping in a cold bedroom. A fact that was shared with images of his bedroom from a video monitor.

Yet we here - who safeguard our own children by not sharing their lives with strangers, and who show more concern for these children who are shared with millions of people worldwide, where unthinkable things could happen with their images - are repeatedly reported as ‘trolls‘ and in the wrong.

If that’s what being a troll is, then sign me up.
Another mum who is a social worker commented back on our WhatsApp group and said that she has no idea who this person is, but how astonishing that someone was able to make a referral, including names, locations etc and have all the details to make a successful referral, just by information online and that that in itself is grounds for an investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another mum who is a social worker commented back on our WhatsApp group and said that she has no idea who this person is, but how astonishing that someone was able to make a referral, including names, locations etc and have all the details to make a successful referral, just by information online and that that in itself is grounds for an investigation.
The fact that ‘influencers’ don’t see the massive safeguarding risk to their own children is something I cannot understand.

Reactions: 15
Gosh, she's nailed it herself with this load of old cobblers

View attachment 2138007

The pragmatic stuff just didn't seem important? Like following safe sleep guidelines to stop your child suffocating from loose blankets? Or baby wearing guidelines to avoid overheating, bad positioning, damage to baby or dare I say it again, suffocation?
Or doing any preparation for your toddler having a new sibling come home, other than blag a load of gifted crap for baby to give to him. I find her reaction to his 'regressions' so surprising, surely it's not a shock that such a big upheaval to a little person's life is going to cause turmoil.

Why is all this 'pragmatic' stuff just a joke to her?!
Good luck following that maternal instinct, you insufferable twit
I keep coming back to her use of the word pragmatic here. Does she not know what it means??

Attachments

• Haha
I keep coming back to her use of the word pragmatic here. Does she not know what it means??
Don’t be silly she’s a grade A student - the dictionary is actually wrong due to the patriarchy and only ash knows the real meaning of that word, don’t question her though you’ll be called a troll 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone’s being quiet licking their wounds after probably receiving a barrage of tit for her posts.

Reactions: 11
I've commented on the daily mail article 4 hours ago and it hasn't shown up, just goes to show how manipulated it is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.