Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ones I can remember… maybe this can go in the Wiki?

AllPlants
Alpro
Kellogg’s Special K
Green Chef
Rheal Superfoods
The Good Baker (meat-free pizza)
La Famiglia Rana (pasta)

What was that drink which was basically water?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This week is maternal mental health awareness week. Someone who struggled as much as Ashley says she did (and who uses it so regularly as content) would know that, don’t you think? Might even have planned to use each day this week to signpost a different organisation or support service, such as PANDAS, Birth Trauma UK, even Illy at Mixing up Motherhood who Ash had her own debrief with. Illy does a ‘pay it forward’ scheme where someone who is able can fund a debrief for someone who needs it but can’t afford it. It’s £85 - that would be a drop in the ocean for Ash.

But here we are at Tuesday evening and she hasn’t mentioned MMHAW.

Reactions: 20
This week is maternal mental health awareness week. Someone who struggled as much as Ashley says she did (and who uses it so regularly as content) would know that, don’t you think? Might even have planned to use each day this week to signpost a different organisation or support service, such as PANDAS, Birth Trauma UK, even Illy at Mixing up Motherhood who Ash had her own debrief with. Illy does a ‘pay it forward’ scheme where someone who is able can fund a debrief for someone who needs it but can’t afford it. It’s £85 - that would be a drop in the ocean for Ash.

But here we are at Tuesday evening and she hasn’t mentioned MMHAW.
I’m betting she will once she catches up here.🤬

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2141790

It’s okay everyone! Don’t worry whether you have crippling depression, or PTSD with dissociative symptoms, or perinatal OCD, or you’re a single parent struggling to cope, or you’re living with domestic violence, or you’re in a MBU with postnatal psychosis, or your baby was in NICU, or you simply can’t cope with the cost of living in this fucked up world.

Have yourself another baby.
Hope it’s a girl!
Everything will be just fine!

bleeping hell. This is another ‘we all have the same 24 hours’ or ‘you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be’.
The way she demonises her son and idolises her daughter is sickening.

Reactions: 19
She must be pissing like a race horse with all this fluid she's supposedly drinking.

She is honestly so boring. I actually can't wait for her to headline the sober event, at least it's embarrassingly funny to watch her in her finest DJ Bean moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Put the baby down Ashley fgs. I do understand attachment parenting but just 10 minutes so you can move freely and she can settle is not the end of the world. Thousands of pounds worth of beautiful prams gifted and left unused 😔

Reactions: 12
What a liar.

She’s posted at the weekend videos of her holding/feeding Ad before Alf goes to bed and she’s clearly filmed this tonight (the cap and curly hair) She has not been having 1 on 1 with Alf at all!! Why are Alf and Ada having separate baths?! I plonk all mine in together and always have done. She’s completely lied about having 1-1 with Alf and Tommy taking Ada. bleeping hate liars.

Why does Tommy need to feed Alf?! Feed Ads before Alf has his dinner?! How does she think mums do dinner bath and bed single handedly?!
---
She’s never ever mentioned that you can get them second hand before! This is just because Em Clarkson said it last week.
I just looked on my vinted. Cheapest is £280. So ✨ relatable ✨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a liar.

She’s posted at the weekend videos of her holding/feeding Ad before Alf goes to bed and she’s clearly filmed this tonight (the cap and curly hair) She has not been having 1 on 1 with Alf at all!! Why are Alf and Ada having separate baths?! I plonk all mine in together and always have done. She’s completely lied about having 1-1 with Alf and Tommy taking Ada. bleeping hate liars.

Why does Tommy need to feed Alf?! Feed Ads before Alf has his dinner?! How does she think mums do dinner bath and bed single handedly?!
---

I just looked on my vinted. Cheapest is £280. So ✨ relatable ✨
To be fair she said she has 1 on 1 time with alf while Tommy runs the bath for him, so what like 4 minutes?!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why does TNB have to sleep in a separate bed room? .....it's not as if he's a brain surgeon who needs a decent night sleep- and Alf now sleeps until a very respectable time!...he works in bleeping finance / tech 🤣....not known for its life saving features
and why can't princess Ashley give Alf his tea and then bathe him and have more 1 on 1 time and then feed precious Ada
My husband was a Dr and frequently on call and I had 3 under 5 , to feed, ( 1 still breastfeeding) bathe/ get ready for bed / read stories single handedly for years with no relatives nearby to help....but at least he still slept next to me and would change baby's nappy and bring me a cup of tea in middle of night while I breastfed maybe that's why we've been married for 37 years!
and ffs she's still sporting crunchy hair sack the stylist

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Why does TNB have to sleep in a separate bed room? .....it's not as if he's a brain surgeon who needs a decent night sleep- and Alf now sleeps until a very respectable time!...he works in bleeping finance / tech 🤣....not known for its life saving features
and why can't princess Ashley give Alf his tea and then bathe him and have more 1 on 1 time and then feed precious Ada
My husband was a Dr and frequently on call and I had 3 to feed, ( 1 still breastfeeding) bathe/ get ready for bed / read stories single handedly for years with no relatives nearby to help....but at least he still slept next to me and would change baby's nappy and bring me a cup of tea in middle of night while I breastfed maybe that's why we've been married for 37 years!
and ffs she's still sporting crunchy hair sack the stylist
Literally this. My baby is 13 weeks, my husband was away all last week and I managed perfectly with 3! I did my first overnight with them all at 4 weeks, first bedtime at 2… she seems to think she’s really achieving something but her priories are soooooo wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
why can't princess Ashley give Alf his tea and then bathe him and have more 1 on 1 time and then feed precious Ada
She was saying yesterday that she has a deadline to get Ada taking a bottle reliably (the superstar DJ gig) - this is the perfect time for that! Switch it up so TNB gives Ad a bottle of expressed milk while Ash does dinner, bath and bed for Alf.

Will Ash do this though? No, because it means she has to parent Alfie by herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.