Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Workaholic”
💀💀💀
Important to always put into context what she classes as ‘work’ - eg: to do lists, and the fact she developed a ‘sore little finger’ from ‘working on my phone’

Ask yourself how much of your job you can do ‘on your phone’ - and not calls, as that doesn’t need little finger balance. She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Important to always put into context what she classes as ‘work’ - eg: to do lists, and the fact she developed a ‘sore little finger’ from ‘working on my phone’

Ask yourself how much of your job you can do ‘on your phone’ - and not calls, as that doesn’t need little finger balance. She’s a joke.
I’m pretty sure I spend more time on my phone on Tattle than she spends on her phone working, and my little finger is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so bizarre when mums try and claim they can’t wash their hair for days at a time?! I can literally have a shower in just over two minutes and in that time scrub myself all over and quickly wash my hair with 3-in-1 Pantene as a bare minimum?! You don’t need a 15 minute hair mask in order to have fresh, clean hair 😂 She has so much help, to claim she has no time for a proper shower is gross and ridiculous.
To be fair I’ve very thick hair and it wakes ages to wash. I do two shampoos and then need to condition it. Plus I then need to dry it after or it looks worse than if I just left if greasy so I need to have a good 40 mins free to wash my hair! Even now I don’t have a newborn it’s difficult as I can’t do it in the morning or after work as my toddler hates the hair dryer. 😂

Reactions: 12
To be fair I’ve very thick hair and it wakes ages to wash. I do two shampoos and then need to condition it. Plus I then need to dry it after or it looks worse than if I just left if greasy so I need to have a good 40 mins free to wash my hair! Even now I don’t have a newborn it’s difficult as I can’t do it in the morning or after work as my toddler hates the hair dryer. 😂
Exact same here!!! I get it!

But we all know from Ashley's crunchy curls that her hair is thin as duck, so a wash should be quick... And being a Dyson 'ambassador' she should know how to best use the tools do a quick blast dry, no? 🤥

Reactions: 14
I am totally the same with my hair, it gets a wash once a week because it's so thick it takes too much time. But I still do it and make time for it, and I wouldn't be bothering with the rosemary oil stuff if I didn't know when I would have the next opportunity to wash it out .

Reactions: 10
What’s happened to MichaelCrunchyCurls I wonder?

I wash my hair once a week cos I have 4 kids and duck all time with a thick mane. Hers is hardly long, I think she’s just lazy and I do wonder when she washes if she doesn’t do bath time? 🤢 I bath with my kids every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did see the crunchy curls hairdresser was tagged by Lucy Meck on her stories for her clothes launch, somehow the curls looked less crunchy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so bizarre when mums try and claim they can’t wash their hair for days at a time?! I can literally have a shower in just over two minutes and in that time scrub myself all over and quickly wash my hair with 3-in-1 Pantene as a bare minimum?! You don’t need a 15 minute hair mask in order to have fresh, clean hair 😂 She has so much help, to claim she has no time for a proper shower is gross and ridiculous.
It’s that weird martyr thing some women do. The o my lady’s I’ve not showered is when I couldn’t be arsed. Not remotely my kids faults! Just put them in a Moses basket next to the shower

Stylist taught her sweet FA then 😂 Blazer and jogging bottoms? Yet to see a ‘cool’ person on insta rocking that 😂

If you’re reading this Ash, try a leather jacket instead. You look like a nob.
I was loving that Ada looks to only have one shoe on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she opened a bank account for Ad?
But didn’t realise you can do it online meaning she didn’t open one for Alf?

• Sad
Just going back to the doona baboodle thing. She’s lied about hiring a doona? Why lie??? What the duck. I LOVE that they have reposted her story 😂😂 would love to know their thoughts on her!

Bets on who is getting roped in to mind Alf tomorrow?
Remember, poor ash is only 10 weeks after a c section. She can’t possibly be expected to look after two kids for a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sorry, down a tragic Ashley interview hole. Asking Luke Friend if he uses a hairbrush 😱 How did he not tell her to duck off?! So RUDE.

• Haha
Screenshot_2023-05-11-18-00-42-135_com.instagram.android.jpg

This always grinds my gears. It's very easy to preach about body positivity and how your weight and clothes size don't define you when your body, even very shortly after childbirth, fits very much into society's ideals.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.