Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does need to wash that tit out of her hair. Bet it stinks by now.

Reactions: 12
She really does need to wash that tit out of her hair. Bet it stinks by now.
bUt sHe cAnT PuT aDa DoWn .....no one else can possibly hold golden child and she left the only baby rocker in the whole of the U.K. in France
ffs most of us would just get on with it and have a shower/ wash our hair....it only takes 5 mins!

Reactions: 10
Bet she smells like a roast chicken with that rosemary oil on. Your meant to put it on at night and wash it off in the morning 😂😂😂😂
---
ETA- ‘Been harder with her than Alf’
Is that because you didn’t give a tit about Alf? Amazing how a happy content baby who never cries can’t ever be put down. She’s the shittest liar. Can’t even do a vax post without demonising Alf 💔 Atleast she finally got his age correct.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys do you not remember? Every morning Ash has a shower, makes her bed, gets dressed, ears special K and walks in the woods with Ada.
She’s just a regular cool mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, hair washed, trackies tucked into her socks, jaunty beanie on, seven necklaces and a sweet pair of cool dudes, and she’s off to shoot some content the brand never asked for 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The, constant eye bleeping is relentless isn't it?? 🙈🙈 She is a poundshop influencer, she needs to learn to influence properly. She really loves herself doesn't she, so bloody opinionated yet if anyone so much as questions her 🙄🙄🙄 😡😡😡

Sorry I’m confused? Why has she been unable to wash her hair for 10 days? Does that mean she hasn’t showered for 10 days? If you are in the shower quickly wash your hair? God she’s insufferable!

Reactions: 13
Bet she smells like a roast chicken with that rosemary oil on. Your meant to put it on at night and wash it off in the morning 😂😂😂😂
---
ETA- ‘Been harder with her than Alf’
Is that because you didn’t give a tit about Alf? Amazing how a happy content baby who never cries can’t ever be put down. She’s the shittest liar. Can’t even do a vax post without demonising Alf 💔 Atleast she finally got his age correct.
‘I thought it would be easier the second time around’. That’s the crux of it, isn’t it? Mega-Mum thought she’d got it sussed with her placid firstborn and is realising that no, actually, kids are hard.
In fact, I’m nominating that for a thread title: I thought it would be easier the second time around.

Reactions: 14
Let’s remember, when she goes on about the fact she has to hold Ada ALL THE TIME, that she was down yesterday (on the dining table in a sleepyhead) and the world didn’t end
Or when she balanced her on the sofa!!
Is it just me or does this look really unsafe? Maybe I'm a paranoid FTM but no way I'd have left my baby like this even if I was sat nearby

IMG_9203.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t Tommy off work on Friday? She has been able to try on every item of clothes she owns, go to a birthday party and go out for lunch but can’t find the 5 mins to wash her hair. Yawn!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m confused? Why has she been unable to wash her hair for 10 days? Does that mean she hasn’t showered for 10 days? If you are in the shower quickly wash your hair? God she’s insufferable!
I find it so bizarre when mums try and claim they can’t wash their hair for days at a time?! I can literally have a shower in just over two minutes and in that time scrub myself all over and quickly wash my hair with 3-in-1 Pantene as a bare minimum?! You don’t need a 15 minute hair mask in order to have fresh, clean hair 😂 She has so much help, to claim she has no time for a proper shower is gross and ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.