Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1D84E0F4-3FA0-4366-87DF-2F523DB73164.jpeg

I despair with this woman. Why take a photo instead of actually comforting the crying child?!

also STOP POSTING YOUR UNSAFE SLEEP PRACTICE

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Awww thank you! You really are so kind. Have you ever thought of a career in counselling? You'd be fab.
Over all I am ok, I just can't seem to get passed something a doctor said to me before I had my baby (was given a whole variety of possible illnesses and issues she could have when born). Baby is absolutely fine and has been checked over but I'm so worried something has been missed that i've got a bit obsessive over her health. It feels so horrible because I do know she is ok, but I just can't shake this feeling.
That worry must feel so heavy, and the more you try to shake it the more frustrating it gets.
Rationally you know your beautiful girl is okay, but there’s that little irrational part that you can’t ignore. Brains are clever, but so bloody annoying sometimes!
Has the GP put a solid plan in place for you to access some further support, maybe some perinatal MH services?
Don’t be afraid to shout (loudly, and repeatedly) at whoever you need to, as often as you need to, to get whatever support you need until you feel like you again.

One of my biggest (irrational) worries was (and still is) that if I was really honest about how I was feeling, how dark things were some days, someone would come and take my baby away because they’d think I wasn’t good enough to look after him. Just in case you ever have that thought, I promise you that it won’t happen. The mums who worry about whether they’re good enough are the ones who *are* good enough and more.

(Oops sorry that’s longer than I intended!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2161784
I despair with this woman. Why take a photo instead of actually comforting the crying child?!

Where did she get this advice from regarding skin to skin following vaccination? , cos it isn't endorsed by NHS following vaccination
stop giving unsubstantiated health advice ...you're not a HCP

The way Alf looks at her and then the phone and back at her 😔 The way she bleeping gawps at herself instead of reading him a bed time story. Sorry but duck Ada, I bet Alf was really taking it all in before you got your phone out. Gormless prick.

How she can sit taking selfies with a post-vax screaming baby. Mother of the year right there. Poor Ada. No doubt she’ll be suffering still by Friday and Alf will be in Frinton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just asking because I don’t have kids… is it normal for people to make their birth stories their entire personality?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2161784

Is that the Calpol syringe in her mouth?

Understandably Ada might need it tonight but sad to think she'll use this in a few weeks for their flight to Portugal 😔

Reactions: 7
A baby that never cries? Then how come you can never put her down, give her to your husband or let her sleep in the cot? What happens then?

Reactions: 21
Just asking because I don’t have kids… is it normal for people to make their birth stories their entire personality?!
Well in the real world people don’t have the time or care to listen to every minute detail of someone else’s birth

Tommy was at her appointment yesterday because he would have gone in with Ada for the vaccines part. Remember she admitted not taking Alfie for his. Poor thing would have just needed her mother/feed/comfort. But no Tommy can deal with that because you know, patriarchy.

Reactions: 9
T/W: NICU.

She just needs to man the duck up with life. Some of us have had to watch our newborns go through NICU. Have had to watch them have lumbar punctures, canulars inserted and other medical procedures. We’re lucky to have vaccinations and no they aren’t nice for 2 seconds. They trigger me. My baby has them today but my partner works and I’m her mum. I’m also taking a 2 year old WITH me. God she’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She just needs to man the duck up with life. Some of us have had to watch our newborns go through NICU. Have had to watch them have lumbar punctures, canulars inserted and other medical procedures. We’re lucky to have vaccinations and no they aren’t nice for 2 seconds. They trigger me. My baby has them today but my partner works and I’m her mum. I’m also taking a 2 year old WITH me. God she’s pathetic.
Good luck today ❤ Hope you have something planned for you after, whether it’s a stop for cake or a walk alone after your partner is home later. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I feel you on this. I remember a Doctor coming to the ward to tell me that my daughter needed a lumbar puncture and bursting into tears. We were still in the first lockdown and no visitors were allowed (not even my husband!) so a kind healthcare assistant came over, closed the curtain then broke the rules and gave me a hug, as I had no one with me 🥺 I find things like vaccinations and being poorly (even as simple as a temperature or cold) so triggering as it takes me back to the cannulas and wires and feeding tubes etc.

Thinking of you. I hope you find time for a cup of tea and a sit down later x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the same after birth trauma. Medical settings are extremely triggering. Almost impossible. I can go for my children - because they need me to, and because I wouldn’t ever send them with someone else (also there is no one else!) but I cannot go for myself. My wonderful GP left and I had to see the new one, she touched me with no warning (just a hand on me) and it sent me immediately into a full panic attack.

Ash will no doubt try and spin this as content for herself if anyone asks why TNB was there, which would work if she hadn’t shown the professional photos in the hospital when Ad was born and talked about how great it all was.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel you on this. I remember a Doctor coming to the ward to tell me that my daughter needed a lumbar puncture and bursting into tears. We were still in the first lockdown and no visitors were allowed (not even my husband!) so a kind healthcare assistant came over, closed the curtain then broke the rules and gave me a hug, as I had no one with me 🥺 I find things like vaccinations and being poorly (even as simple as a temperature or cold) so triggering as it takes me back to the cannulas and wires and feeding tubes etc.

Thinking of you. I hope you find time for a cup of tea and a sit down later x
Bless you. We had our LP in the 2nd lockdown with zero support. So many triggers after real medical trauma isn’t there? Temperatures are terrifying. Thank you @InTheDollsHouse ❤ I’m coming home to a Tesco delivery and a duck load of chocolate to chow down on. That’s as far as my self care goes these days 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless you. We had our LP in the 2nd lockdown with zero support. So many triggers after real medical trauma isn’t there? Temperatures are terrifying. Thank you @InTheDollsHouse ❤ I’m coming home to a Tesco delivery and a duck load of chocolate to chow down on. That’s as far as my self care goes these days 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️
Oh I hear you!
It’s been a bit of a week here (when isn’t it 🤪) so last night after the 4 year old was asleep, I left the 15 year old in charge and walked the dog. It was bloody amazing. That was my self-care this week (along with these which I highly recommend https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/306926577 )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the same after birth trauma. Medical settings are extremely triggering. Almost impossible. I can go for my children - because they need me to, and because I wouldn’t ever send them with someone else (also there is no one else!) but I cannot go for myself. My wonderful GP left and I had to see the new one, she touched me with no warning (just a hand on me) and it sent me immediately into a full panic attack.

Ash will no doubt try and spin this as content for herself if anyone asks why TNB was there, which would work if she hadn’t shown the professional photos in the hospital when Ad was born and talked about how great it all was.
Oh bless you. I know what you mean, although I can’t pretend to have anywhere near the same level of anxiety, but we had so many scares, and scans and just never seemed to be away from the maternity dept that now the thought of hospital wards makes me feel ill so I totally sympathise. Thankfully my little one is absolutely fine, and the care we received was awesome - which pisses me off even more when I see privileged people like Ashley besmirching them and putting on patronising voices to impersonate people who work harder in one half shift than she’s done in her pampered life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.