Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m inclined to say the train story is a complete lie.

She’s mentioned she loved Body Shop as a teenager and repeatedly speaks about her 13 year old self seeking approval from boys.
Coincidence she overheard a mum talking to her 13 year old about boys and Body Shop make up? Funny that! She just needed to say some tit about Ada. She’s got a screw loose.
I don’t think a mum would be telling a 13 year old girl that she shouldn’t wear makeup as the boy she ‘wakes up with’ might think she looked different. Or am I just a prude 🤪

Reactions: 21

She’s mentioned she loved Body Shop as a teenager and repeatedly speaks about her 13 year old self seeking approval from boys.
Coincidence she overheard a mum talking to her 13 year old about boys and Body Shop make up? Funny that! She just needed to say some tit about Ada. She’s got a screw loose.
How does she even know the girl on the train was 13?

Reactions: 14
In my 36 years of a being a mother I have never and never will utter the words 'I have always been a brilliant mum'.
That's because actual good mums worry constantly about being a 'good mum'. Ashley doesn't worry about this at all, her mum ✨superpower✨ is that she doesn't feel any mum guilt.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think a mum would be telling a 13 year old girl that she shouldn’t wear makeup as the boy she ‘wakes up with’ might think she looked different. Or am I just a prude 🤪
I thought the same...and I've had teenage girls and never felt the need to say anything like Ashley seems to think she "overheard'
- can't wait to see how she copes with teenagers!

Reactions: 10
Plus as Ash is not for the male gaze, and is a LGBTQ ally, she missed a whole opportunity for a rant there about the mum suggesting that the girl would A) wake up with a boy and B) be at all concerned about what he thinks anyway

Reactions: 12
What you wearing for our brunch Tommy? I’m going to go as a Cool Mom, how about you?

‘FULL GYM KIT OF COURSE!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The video where Alf stops reading and gives her a sad glance actually broke my heart.

whoever said she’s not self aware is spot on - she has no idea how awful she is and Joe obvious she makes it.

“I had to take Alf swimming”
Just really sad actually.

and then her stories about MH… she is just openly saying she hated it because she missed her old fun life. And now it’s ok because Ad fits in and lets her have fun. Poor poor Alf.

i know people in child protection and they are too over worked and busy to deal with this kind of neglect, but it’s awful all the same.

when she says she couldn’t face being alone with Alf as a baby, I wish she’d add “and that made me feel bad” or “I worried about our bond as I pulled away” but she never mentions Alf. Seems to genuinely believe he has love from others and material needs met (although I’d question that!) then he’s fine. It’s probably how she was raised sadly.

it just doesn’t seem right that she makes an incredible amount of money off neglecting her child online…

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I agree. I thought she struggled repeating that story as though she was desperately trying to think up a plausible tale.

Also, I don't know many teens that purchase from Body Shop these days, they're not particularly a modern brand.

And, what mum would say to their underage teenage daughter about waking up in the morning with a boy!!

Reactions: 19
I agree. I thought she struggled repeating that story as though she was desperately trying to think up a plausible tale.

Also, I don't know many teens that purchase from Body Shop these days, they're not particularly a modern brand.

And, what mum would say to their underage teenage daughter about waking up in the morning with a boy!!
Being an LGBTQ+ ally I love that she assumes Ada will be into men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is true. Body shop are actually quite expensive as well especially for a teenager just discovering make up.

Wonder if it was a way to mention them again after her ad with them the other week?

i know people in child protection and they are too over worked and busy to deal with this kind of neglect, but it’s awful all the same.
Many services are overworked and underfunded but that doesn’t mean that genuine concerns shouldn’t be flagged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg this is so true! I can’t imagine a Mum saying that to her teenage daughter?!

all she talks about in that story is the girl ‘apparently’ wearing make up because age wants to impress a boy… but Ash doesn’t seem concerned about a underage girl sleeping/staying over at a boys house 🤯

plus make up from the Body shop? It really doesn’t seem ‘trendy’ for teenagers? All the teenagers I know of buy branded designer make up or like NYX in Boots

Reactions: 10
Omg this is so true! I can’t imagine a Mum saying that to her teenage daughter?!

plus make up from the Body shop? It really doesn’t seem ‘trendy’ for teenagers? All the teenagers I know of buy branded designer make up or like NYX in Boots
None of it adds up. Her lies are getting out of control now it’s a joke!

Reactions: 12
We’re not. Yes we’re overworked and underfunded but we don’t not look into things because of that. If we receive a referral that needs an assessment, it gets an assessment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sitting on my hands.

I’m being good and not biting.

I’m not saying anything about Ashley James, and maternal mental health, in the same sentence.

I’m bleeping FURIOUS inside. But I’m behaving.

She is not an ally. Or an advocate.

View attachment 2157452View attachment 2157453
Who tf takes photos of themselves crying?! Ridiculous! She is so calculating. She probably thought "let me take a photo for content later on" 🤮 she is just vile vile vile!

Reactions: 15
She’s full of tit 😂 firstly no 13 year old is buying makeup from the body shop. Stop desperately trying to make your ads seem more relevant.
And no mother of a 13 year old girl is concerned about her looking different without makeup on but perfectly happy for her to be spending the night with a boy!!! What planet is she on. How is she a mother of 2 and thinks this story is believable.
She makes up literally anything and everything in order to have one of her patriarchy rants.It’s like all the friends she has to match every story 😂

Reactions: 17
Please for the love of God Ashley put your phone down and interact with your child and show him how to be gentle by modelling the behaviour yourself rather than "no no" and saying "gentle hands" if he hasn't been shown he doesn't know what it means! I don't know why she keeps filming, she must know how the interactions between poor Alf and Ad are going to go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.