Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re concerned about the interaction between toddler and baby, you don’t allow them to be within reach of each other when you yourself are at least a few steps away, and baby is in something with mesh sides that the toddler could fall forwards into (or pull baby out of).

(See also: Snappy dog and baby)

And what is that fleecy hood thing Ad is on?! Please don’t let her sleep on that for the love of all things Lullaby Trust.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If you’re concerned about the interaction between toddler and baby, you don’t allow them to be within reach of each other when you yourself are at least a few steps away, and baby is in something with mesh sides that the toddler could fall forwards into (or pull baby out of).

(See also: Snappy dog and baby)

And what is that fleecy hood thing Ad is on?! Please don’t let her sleep on that for the love of all things Lullaby Trust.

View attachment 2158161
That’s what Ada sleeps on at night!!! She’s had it in stories before. Makes me feel sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ad for Remarkable coming in 3, 2, 1…

Hi guys, I just thought I’d come on to show you what helps me as a busy mum of one, I mean two, who isn’t allowed maternity leave. It isn’t having my boyfriend do everything, or his mum do the rest, having a childminder, nanny and a cleaner - oh no, it’s me making lists on a piece of technology that is no different from a notebook, but they are paying me to say this, and I think it makes me cool. Have to say ad cos otherwise I’m even more tit at my job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That crib where Alf is hanging over is really not designed to have weight directly on it, the solid piece in there snaps really quite easily because it's only thin. She needs to show him what and how to do things safely around Ada rather than filming everything for 'content'. One or both of them is going to end up injured at this rate.

Every time she tries to explain her ‘work’ it seems to be her accounts, or writing a to do list, which presumably is:

1. try to do accounts again

It’s no wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her that he has to do

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every time she tries to explain her ‘work’ it seems to be her accounts, or writing a to do list, which presumably is:

1. try to do accounts again

It’s no wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her that he has to do
PE KIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
do you think her contract just expired or reckon she got dropped 👀 praying it's the latter!
---
Mulberry purse in shot too, what’s that all about

View attachment 2158195
don't know why she says it's a work from home day.... prancing around London to get content for the gram ain't work honey.... neither is shooting reels in your underwear but that seems to be your job and it's always from home

Reactions: 10
Yet she keeps the 'dating & empowerment coach' on there, has she ever worked in that area or is it just that she did a course once?
I think she keeps that in to lend authority to her constant bleating about being single for six years/ being complete without a man/ life isn't over at 30 etc etc. not that anyone needs reminding.

Reactions: 11
I can't cope with that petulant tone of voice she puts on whenever she talks about any messages she's getting that are disagreeing with her. So childish.

Reactions: 21
Weirdest part of that story - why should boys seek her approval? It goes both ways. If Ada's not for the male gaze, why are boys there to impress her. Just goes to show the balance in Ash and Tommy's relationship is off, as we know. She think she deserves for Tommy to to do more somehow, not be equal. Perhaps this feeling of being victimised by men that pervades her thoughts is what contributes to her inability to connect with Alf. (Even though she insists she wants him to be kind and respectful yet seems disappointed he's not outgoing and boisterous)
1683626297825.png

• Heart
I cannot believe she’s brought up Nicola Bulley in her rant about the patriarchy.

The fact she was struggling with perimenopause, and had previous difficulties with alcohol, was relevant to her disappearance.

It was a female police office who disclosed the information. Not a man.

It was not victim blaming. She hadn’t been abducted. The police had clear reason to believe that no-one else was involved.
It was very relevant. It meant that she was vulnerable.

The thing that was wrong was that it was shared publicly. That Nicola’s memory, for her family, her children, will forever be entwined with those headlines.

Ashley didn’t share a single thing about Nicola, except that story. I know this because I was lost deeply in the whole thing, in the threads here on tattle, in the feeling of ‘that could so easily be me’ which was felt by so many on here.

So Ash can duck off with her patriarchy tit, and stop using the memory of a woman, a mother, who fought demons with alcohol (which Ash claims to understand) and hormones (which Ash claims to understand) as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't cope with that petulant tone of voice she puts on whenever she talks about any messages she's getting that are disagreeing with her. So childish.
these people obviously follow her - mocking your followers isn't exactly great influencer strategy. she also can't seem to dismantle these counterarguments dispassionately. she has to resort to ad hominem/straw man fallacies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.