Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she keeps the 'dating & empowerment coach' on there, has she ever worked in that area or is it just that she did a course once?
That was exactly my first thought!! 😂

Is she duck a dating and empowerment coach. Does she think that’s what she’s doing when she posts for the millionth time that she used to be single and now she’s not and has 2 kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weirdest part of that story - why should boys seek her approval? It goes both ways. If Ada's not for the male gaze, why are boys there to impress her. Just goes to show the balance in Ash and Tommy's relationship is off, as we know. She think she deserves for Tommy to to do more somehow, not be equal. Perhaps this feeling of being victimised by men that pervades her thoughts is what contributes to her inability to connect with Alf. (Even though she insists she wants him to be kind and respectful yet seems disappointed he's not outgoing and boisterous)
View attachment 2158274
There speaks the privileged entitlement of a private, all girls school boarder from a wealthy background.

I have a 10 month old daughter and I’m all in on teaching her to be a member of the strong girls club, i am of course a feminist but most importantly I know what it MEANS: it means equality. Not women should do and have everything at the expense of men.

She is one of the unfortunately huge number of people who want to be part of something (for content / attention) but haven’t got the attention span to learn enough about it to actually contribute anything of any substance, just buzzwords constantly

Reactions: 21
also on a side note: boys are not fine. not that that's the fault of girls, but not everything is subject to a gendered moral dichotomy. Your boy is certainly not fine, Ashley, because you openly resent him and emotionally neglect him. consequently he is globally delayed and also the most miserable two year old on the internet. Generally also boys are not fine - their mental health, suicide rate, rates of eating disorders, rates of severe psychiatric illness, predisposition to radicalisation on the internet are all skyrocketing. these things are directly and indirectly responsible for the relationship they have with girls and women. so in all your ranting about the patriarchy you seem to have completely missed the nuances of this debate, as examplified by your unsubstantiated and frankly incorrect statement that 'boys are fine' - they aren't and you are dense as all hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s just like Emily Ratfacekowski- wants to get their kit off for the lads but their superiority complex fools them into believing they’re different as they’re ‘feminists’ and/or ‘professional mothers’. Ashley uses the “look at my post partum imperfect tummy” while also making sure the giant knockers are on display.

Anyone I know that has naturally big boobs does not act like she does, flopping them out at every opportunity. Same with Kelly Brook, she can claim they’re real until the cows come home but they are not. You can Google before and after. She had naturally big boobs but not that big. When they constantly talk about them like they’re a novelty and all the ‘hardships’ they have faced with their humongous boobs, it means they weren’t born with them and are lapping up the attention.

Reactions: 13
Fkn hell who put 50p in her today! She just loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she?

Reactions: 23
Her latest stories, man she’s dangerous isn’t she.

‘We have articles saying we’re demonising boys for being boys…’

Where, in which publication? Link them to respond appropriately.

‘Schools teach about consent now, I think…’

Do they, or don’t they? Check facts.

‘in our day it was like if you get drunk then you kinda deserve it’

Who the hell said this and where? This is unacceptable in any time period so call them out and hold them to account.

‘nightclubs which by the way have certain dress codes which you HAVE to wear…’

Again, where? Publicise it as if this is true they need to be held to account if they’re forcing women to wear a certain type of clothing.

All of the above was in ONE clip, with zero supporting information. Just baseless stream of consciousness from her own warped mind. It may ALL be true, it may all be lies, but it’s just waffle from her, ‘I think….’ And ‘it’s like I remember…’ you’re not in an office gossiping privately Ashley, you’re apparently an INFLUENCER and you’re talking with self appointed authority on serious subjects to hundreds of thousands of people with absolutely no base, no reference and no tact.

Either take your ‘role’ or your ‘job’ seriously or stop trying to be a social commentator when you can’t be arsed to do anything other than make tit up to fit todays narrative. Put some bleeping effort in, you charlatan.

Ashley, as usual you're talking out your arse.....my mum had her own bank account and bought her own house in the 50's ....she was widowed in 1954 aged 32 and brought up her son single handedly while running a successful business! ...( - she was also a riveter for Lancaster bombers during the war! )
....I learnt so much from her regarding carrying on through adversity and have never needed the validation of men to show my worth ....
However it does say something about your upbringing though
I know that's probably a foreign concept for you that a woman could be independent in the 50's .....with your private, boarding school education and your million pound house
and as for all the male shaming you're an absolute embarrassment for a mother....
shame you don't put as much effort into looking after your poor son as you do about ranting about the patriarchy

• Heart
She just doesn’t get it, does she? She’s absolutely thick as they come. Most of the accounts she’s copying from in terms of the reporting of murderers, are all over so-called ‘toxic masculinity’ that appears to be partly responsible for so many societal issues today. What’s your answer to that, Ash? “Men are fine!” She patronises.

These issues are complex and nuanced. And she can’t even begin to grasp it on a poorly researched ‘rent-a-rant’, which stemmed from a story she made up to shoehorn the Body Shop brand into her bullshit narrative.

I don’t think a mum would be telling a 13 year old girl that she shouldn’t wear makeup as the boy she ‘wakes up with’ might think she looked different. Or am I just a prude 🤪
No your not. Its absolutely NOT something I would have said to daughter when she was 13. She's lying.
---
What you wearing for our brunch Tommy? I’m going to go as a Cool Mom, how about you?

‘FULL GYM KIT OF COURSE!’
Is that all he wears? It's such a lazy way of dressing.

Reactions: 6
Has she not got work to be doing?! That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. She’s so incoherent it’s hilarious.

‘I know I’m going to have challenges with Alf *eye roll*’ bleep!

Reactions: 12
Ashley can't see beyond pink and blue and it's painful to witness. She treats her own children inequally and maybe this whole 'men are fine' spaff is part of the reason.

Alf will always be the boy who took away her freedom, the boy who was "overcooked", the boy who caused her physical pain, the boy who fed on the hour every hour for a year (I could go on), and Ada will always be the opposite. She will be her "home" because she is a girl. It's that simple.
What if Ada grows up and discovers she's trans?
If Alfie had been a girl, this whole narrative would be different. Let me spin it for you...

If Ada was "overcooked", then she'd be saying how she'd made such a wonderful and cosy home for her in there that her little girl just didn't want to come out.

If she'd have had a traumatic labour with Ada, it would have all been worth it for babygirl.

If Ada feeds every hour for a year it will be okay because she's her "home" and she holding on to every precious moment.

Side note: unless you know deep down in your very core that you would be happy with either a boy or a girl, don't do a gender reveal and put it on the internet, period.
---
Has she not got work to be doing?! That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. She’s so incoherent it’s hilarious.

‘I know I’m going to have challenges with Alf *eye roll*’ bleep!
She could be talking about how exciting it's going to be to raise a feminist son but she just can't talk positively about him can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The worst thing to happen to Alf was being born a boy.
The worst thing to happen to Ada was being born a girl. Just an absolute tit show for those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think it’s ok to say that these male killers were gentle or whatever… it shows that it’s not always the ones you think (ie aggressive behaviour can be silent / well hidden)

I don’t think it’s letting them off the hook for murder, it’s saying - violence is everywhere and we need to understand DV better.

this is also completely irresponsible because a he’s an ALLEGED murderer. We’re reminded time and time again that it can jeopardise a case when people do this.
She also hasn’t referenced ‘We Level Up’ guidelines to signpost best practice.

(Which she can’t, because that would mean admitting to copying David Challen and others.

I cannot believe she’s brought up Nicola Bulley in her rant about the patriarchy.

The fact she was struggling with perimenopause, and had previous difficulties with alcohol, was relevant to her disappearance.

It was a female police office who disclosed the information. Not a man.

It was not victim blaming. She hadn’t been abducted. The police had clear reason to believe that no-one else was involved.
It was very relevant. It meant that she was vulnerable.

The thing that was wrong was that it was shared publicly. That Nicola’s memory, for her family, her children, will forever be entwined with those headlines.

Ashley didn’t share a single thing about Nicola, except that story. I know this because I was lost deeply in the whole thing, in the threads here on tattle, in the feeling of ‘that could so easily be me’ which was felt by so many on here.

So Ash can duck off with her patriarchy tit, and stop using the memory of a woman, a mother, who fought demons with alcohol (which Ash claims to understand) and hormones (which Ash claims to understand) as content.
AND (sorry, I’m not over this yet)

The support between tattlers on the NB threads was absolutely outstanding.

All sorts of people with all sorts of feelings and opinions, came together with different insights and experiences of mental illness, alcohol dependency, perimenopause, intrusive thoughts, loss. You name it, it was discussed - with respect and kindness.

Tattle was at its best over those threads.

Ashley (and others) would learn a lot if they took the time to actually listen to others’ opinions rather than just crying troll if anyone dares to breathe in the wrong direction.

To answer this question Ashley -

IMG_7196.jpeg

Nicola’s partner was accused of all sorts, just because he is a man.
While trying to look after his two young daughters, he was accused by strangers around the country of affairs and abduction and murder. Just because he is a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What Ashley can’t understand or fathom is that with male murderers/men no one is born evil. Without this outlook there’s no way she can conceive Alf to be a pure soul. She has to work to make him into something she doesn’t want him to be along with resentment which she just can’t hide! It’s inconceivable to her that Alf can be loved without having to prove himself from birth.

Ironically certain factors that make men (and women!!) into the people they become when they commit crimes. Upbringings the main one, how they’re treated by parents and people, abuse and neglect leading to MH issues. Hello Alf 💔It’s not black and white saying men are being defended, they’re all dangerous humans etc etc. She needs to look closer to home at how she’s treating her own son cos I’m sure as hell he doesn’t regard her as a respected saint like she thinks she is.

Yes women are killed everyday by men, but everyday men are committing suicide. BOYS are gaslighted into joining gangs. She lived in London - hello, knife crime?! Did she really go there with ‘brown terrorism’?! I hope I misheard her as coming from a white privileged background I don’t think she’s qualified and entitled to have an opinion of race issues.

Just shut up and wash your hair.

My dad and brothers can’t offer women or children help in the street for fear someone will think they’re a predator or going to abduct them. Every single man in my life has been to or has needed (but not gone) to therapy for anxiety or depression.
I have watched a brother & father nearly kill themselves because they have felt so alone.
Ashley you thick, evil, spiteful witch open your EYES!
I pray my baby boy never falls in love with a woman like her when he’s an adult. She misses the mark every time.
My son will never seek the approval of a woman or man.
IME men are tit on and can do no right in the society we live in. Maybe I’m biased as I come from a 99% male family, but witches like Ashley are everything wrong with society.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now she has a daughter, I’m sure we can expect more of these one-sided rants off the back of an article/tweet/whatever that she’s misinterpreted or twisted to suit her narrative. I’m glad people are calling her out in her DMs but they may as well be talking to a brick wall. It’s cringe listening to her defend herself based on her own privileged experience or on anecdotal evidence she can’t support. She really should stay in her lane, whatever that is. I can tell you what it’s not: feminism, parenting, fashion, relationship/life coaching (😂).

Reactions: 10
I think it’s ok to say that these male killers were gentle or whatever… it shows that it’s not always the ones you think (ie aggressive behaviour can be silent / well hidden)

I don’t think it’s letting them off the hook for murder, it’s saying - violence is everywhere and we need to understand DV better.
Exactly what I was going to say!
Also, that headline puts kind and gentle in quotation marks....i havent read the article but that usually means they are quoting how someone who knew the person described them....that is not the newspaper saying this man who is potentially a murderer is kind and gentle.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.