Ashley James #24 She’s an absolute car crash. It’s ok though, her dad was a fireman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NNB must be used to it I guess, but I’d feel so weird if I was lying down with my newborn and toddler and had my arm in the air filming myself on my phone with my mother in law (or in Ash’s case, boyfriend’s mum) sat right there.

Reactions: 16
The groegg behind her in her stories is blue. I don’t think ours has ever turned blue before. How cold is their house?! No wonder her little ones have sleep issues and Ada always wants to be on her. She needs the contact for body warmth!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just can’t understand why any mother would willingly post a picture of their child looking so broken and miserable?! My daughter aged 2.5 wasn’t the worlds greatest poser for photos, but only because she wouldn’t look at the camera and not for lack of smiling! The dark rings under his eyes are a giveaway for poor sleep as well, poor fella. Obviously sleep regressions for toddlers happen in the newborn period, but I cannot fathom why he lacks any sense of happiness or toddler excitement. I’m glad she’s made *some* sort of effort to spend 1-1 time with him, but his inability to show any form of joy really concerns me. I’ve never seen that in a young child before, even those I know who have SEN.

• Sad
The groegg behind her in her stories is blue. I don’t think ours has ever turned blue before. How cold is their house?! No wonder her little ones have sleep issues and Ada always wants to be on her. She needs the contact for body warmth!
I’ve taken ours with us when we’ve stayed away at friends’ houses and Airbnbs before and it has turned blue a few times. It feels unbearable to me when that happens and I spend the whole time moaning about my cold feet and nose. Always make sure my babies have extra layers on at night and have to keep waking up to check they’re not too cold! How can she allow Alf to be in those conditions at HOME with the amount of money she can spaff on holidays and clothes for herself?!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2153846The scowl from her here.
The fact she can’t just model how to touch and gently pat Ad.
The fact she’s put Ad in a position she could be hurt (the only reason I’ve not blanked out her face in this screenshot).
That she cut the camera off here so no doubt told Alf off after it was filmed. Despite the fact the poor little lad has obviously never been shown how to act around the baby (and like was posted before, had spent duck all time with her because he’s shipped off to childcare/anyone who will have him).

I just don’t know of ANY parent who has ever treated their eldest like this when they’ve had a new baby. Why isn’t she getting him to help with nappy changes? Bring her things for the baby? Put a blanket on? Help with her bath?

you can have all these content ideas for free, Ash (when you’re here on your next scroll). Because frankly, it’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch the way you’re treating that poor little boy. And if any of these ideas take away a bit of his upset then I’m here for it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel like there's some irony to Ashley having bought something advertised on Instagram and it not living up to expectations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been a child protection social worker for a decade, and I can count on one hand the number of kids I’ve seen before who look as consistently and constantly miserable :(
And that is part of the reason I did the report. I included the lack of emotional attachment as a concern.

• Heart
Jesus with sound it’s even worse. You can’t just keep repeating kind hands and expect the poor love to know what that means.

Reactions: 14
I can't quite believe that she posted that video of the three of them, she absolutely needs to take more time without her phone in her hand to help Alf understand how to interact with his sister. I said it before when Ada was very newly born that I wouldn't have been filming (and definitely not sharing) when around my two because I knew I needed to be fully focused on my children and making sure that my toddler knows how to play with and touch his baby sister with care. Alf is shipped off to every childcare option available so he doesn't have as much exposure to his sister as he might have had, their relationship is still forming and it must still be tricky for him to understand why his mummy spends so little time with him. It's all very sad really 😢

Reactions: 12
I just can’t understand why any mother would willingly post a picture of their child looking so broken and miserable?!
I don’t think it’s a case of willingly posting photos of Alf looking miserable. I don’t think she has a choice as that is what he looks like most of the time unless TNB is tickling him.
There needs to be some form of intervention/help.
Emotionless/poor gait/lack of conversational language/poor diet etc and Ashley doesn’t think that perhaps he should see a professional for an opinion?
The fact that the childminder hasn’t flagged any of this to her too as a cause for concern worries me, I most definitely wouldn’t send my child to her from what Ashley portrays.

edit: spelling

I don’t think it’s a case of willingly posting photos of Alf looking miserable. I don’t think she has a choice as that is what he looks like most of the time unless TNB is tickling him.
There needs to be some form of intervention/help.
Emotionless/poor gait/lack of conversational language/poor diet etc and Ashley doesn’t think that perhaps he should see a professional for an opinion?
The fact that the childminder hasn’t flagged any of this to her too as a cause for concern worries me, I most definitely wouldn’t send my child to her from what Ashley portrays.

edit: spelling
I wonder if Ash even notices how Alf looks? Or if she’s so used to seeing it, she doesn’t realise how sad his face is 😔

How are you doing? Been thinking of you xx

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Ash even notices how Alf looks? Or if she’s so used to seeing it, she doesn’t realise how sad his face is 😔

How are you doing? Been thinking of you xx
I don’t think she realises cause she spends so little time around him and other children of the same age. It’s staggering to me how anyone can be so out of touch with their own child.

oh, thank you. I’m not great, I’m off work for at least 3 months. I’ve finally started therapy though which is probably far too late but the hospital visit a couple of months ago was a massive trigger and I was on a huge downward spiral. Taking each day as it comes and not putting any pressure on myself at the moment. I hope you’re ok too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure about anyone else’s child but if you stick your phone in selfie mode they atleast smile for seeing their mums face…

Speaks volumes. Something seriously wrong there.

I think she wants Alfie to have issues. It will contribute to him being labelled the difficult one and Ad being the perfect one

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Don't think I've commented on here before, but could it be Alf has something else going on, and that he's not just miserable and depressed, which is very rare in a young child no matter how bad circumstances are, has that ever been discussed or mentioned by her?

Reactions: 9
‘I’m getting a sure little finger from working on my phone so much’

Have YOU been injured in the workplace? Where there’s blame, there’s a claim!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.