Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll have an excuse not to pick up Alf today. I wonder if there will ever be a day she will pick him up without Tommy there cos she’s an independent woman who don’t need no man ✨

Reactions: 13
Ash’s sister, if you’re reading…

Really hope you have a girl and call her Eliza 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Popped over to this thread from the Em Clarkson one. Makes total sense these two specimens are buddies - or is it a bit of a show friendship because they are both targeting the same demographic and are both signed to 84world?
it's a show friendship FOR SURE - I reckon they hate eachother irl. or at least, ash likes em for her 'celebrity' connections - don't think there's much love the other way round

Reactions: 11
Hi Ash, it won't stop any time soon. Mainly because it keeps people like you in a "job".

I think you'll find the vast majority of the population couldn't give a flying duck about anyone's weight / how they look.

But, if you dive into any deep corner of the Internet, you'll find someone making a comment - then it leads to this tit of people sharing absolute bullshit.

Attachments

Hi Ash, it won't stop any time soon. Mainly because it keeps people like you in a "job".

I think you'll find the vast majority of the population couldn't give a flying duck about anyone's weight / how they look.

But, if you dive into any deep corner of the Internet, you'll find someone making a comment - then it leads to this tit of people sharing absolute bullshit.
Pahaha why are you going on and on about the way you look Ashley - you are basically always undressed on soc media!! So clearly if you stopped talking about bodies you would have zero content.

😵💫Grade A student there. Also, points for your great spelling...

Reactions: 16
They might both be on the hunt for new representation soon then, as 84World have gone from reporting 156k profit last year to 3k this year, and they have a 50k government bounce back loan to repay. Uh oh.

Who would have guessed that having a client portfolio stacked almost entirely with ex love islanders and mostly unknown influencers wouldn’t be a roaring success? I’m shook 🙄
I'm shook! Hope this is referring to the bee attack!?? This was a particular trash fave moment of mine and my work mates 🤣

Reactions: 5
the only reason Ash is upset her sister isn't finding out gender is because she doesn't want her to have a girl.

or because she's projecting her own gender disappointment issues onto her sisters (totally unrelated) decision to wait. it exposes her own hypocrisy and reveals Ashley's gender preferences for the narc bullshit that it is

Reactions: 17
I’m not a heartless cow so I actually do hope she’s okay, so if this is the start of PND creeping in (which if she did have it after Alf should be flagged and looked out for) Tommy needs to step up and get her to the GP tomorrow for a perinatal MH team referral.

If however it’s an attention-seeking exercise and she is actually fine, I hope she steps on Lego barefoot.

Reactions: 14
I’m not a heartless cow so I actually do hope she’s okay, so if this is the start of PND creeping in (which if she did have it after Alf should be flagged and looked out for) Tommy needs to step up and get her to the GP tomorrow for a perinatal MH team referral.

If however it’s an attention-seeking exercise and she is actually fine, I hope she steps on Lego barefoot.
I think it's likely that she has been criticised for acting like it's super easy and now has to get some tears in there.

Of course I also hope she's ok, but I'm sceptical.

she's been spouting up until yesterday how good Ada is though? how it's so much easier going from 1-2?

we know who Ashley is. anything for content. anything for sympathy.

Reactions: 15
Em Clarkson likes to ‘keep it real’ so I have to wonder if Ash has seen that and they had a chat over lunch

Hold the front page!....Now that she's been on her own for 2 whole days , since all help have gone home/ been at work , she's now realising it's not all rainbows and unicorns and that someone usually the resident caregiver, has to do the cooking , cleaning as well as childcare !....this is the reality for most of us !
she's got numerous prams/ snuz pods/ Moses baskets dotted about the house to put Ad in and by the looks of her in latest video, she looks ready to drop off so why ffs doesn't she just put her down, especially since she's such a good baby!

Reactions: 19
Welcome to real life.. Going back to work after a few weeks is just too much, she's had a section too and that is a major op.... Ashley, slow down, take a step back... PND is a concern, it creeps up on you 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 10
To be honest I don’t imagine it would have got very far, and an arrest would have only angered her.

At least I know if she ever oversteps, the grounding is there for them to step in immediately.

I can buy myself flowers 💕

View attachment 2109789
If I knew you IRL I would send you an armful of summer - sunflowers, cornflowers, speedwells, flag irises, poppies, sheaves of wheat: something that reflects the warmth of your personality and heart. You are blessed not only because you’re a good woman, but because you’re nothing like Ms James and never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t Alf get dropped off at nursery to have his breakfast around 7:30/8am and is then normally the last to be picked up at 5:30/6pm AND they are now regularly taking him to a soft play/ park to tire him out? Plus full day trips out on both days at the weekend?! Poor soul! Bet he’s absolutely exhausted with this routine!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.