Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who over the age of 20 cares about their gcse results?! And which kind of new mum has the time or inclination to dig it out and then post about it - it makes me die how She talks about this stuff like it’s of any importance, don’t most of us look back at this stuff and laugh at ourselves not think we were “ahead of my time” she is actually the female Alan partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This grade A student shite is on par with a girl I went to school with who fancied herself an actress (nothing ever came of it), she got herself signed to talent management though and on her previous work section put on plays we had done at school for drama when we were 14🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shall I bet my life savings they’ve got NNB down? She has to be with them on her own at SOME point in her life surely!??? 😂

Shall I bet my life savings they’ve got NNB down? She has to be with them on her own at SOME point in her life surely!??? 😂
she will have roped someone in today for sure. No way she’s looking after them both. I honestly don’t think she ever will!!

View attachment 2132351

The 2004 ban only relates to this :
"The French Law Banning Religious Symbols in Public Schools. On March 3, 2004, the French Senate gave the final approval for a bill prohibiting the wearing of conspicuous religious symbols in public schools."

the 2011 ban had much more impact , which is what this reply relates to ....

once again Ashley you've got your facts mixed up 🙄
She studied it in French gcse when it happened after her french GCSEs…
Did she time travel? We’re the same school year , I did my GCSEs in 2003…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She studied it in French gcse when it happened after her french GCSEs…
Did she time travel? We’re the same school year , I did my GCSEs in 2003…
Her telepathy told her it was going to happen so her GCSEs were based on her instinct of the future

Her yawning morning reel sooo predictable.... but its nothing that thousands of mums arent doing on the daily but she's making out that because poor TNB is burning the candle at both ends that she should shout it from the roof top how much she's doing for a meagre hour she spends with them both before he's palmed off to the child minder who seems to know him better then she does.

There is literally no curiosity from Alf about Ada, and who can blame him. My toddler adored and loved interacting with her baby siblings because I strived to alway ensure they were interacting with each other.

Ash seems to keep them very separated...

But it's OK alf will be having a "lovely day" with his other family!

Reactions: 9
The Alf regression story is told via ‘our childminder thinks…’ yet again.

No ‘research’ done by his actual parents, no intuition / telepathy, just a little boy who is regressing, struggling but it’s fine because ‘childminder reckons…’ so it’s one more thing to moan about

Reactions: 12
Why is she the sole parent for Ada and Tommy Alf? That’s not how it works you dimwit!!! BOTH parents juggle BOTH kids ffs. I juggle 4 when my partners at work, he gets home and ALSO juggles 4 kids!

No wonder Alf’s regressed, he’s wondering where his mums gone, thinks he has to act like a baby to get any attention like Ad. So sad. Put the baby in your gifted baby bjorn bouncer and spend time with him. This is so screwed up.

As usual she’s fobbed him off with someone. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 18
there is another influencer I follow who's son is three weeks younger than Alf and he looks like a proper 'boy' - running, talking, shouting EG normal two year old behaviour. Alf seems so incredibly young for 2. any regression would have me straight to the GP. he is still sitting w-shaped - at 28 months that seems quite unusual? It must be because of cost but at this age I don't understand why Alf is not in a proper nursery with qualified educators, if that's where he spends all his time he needs to be caught up to speed asap! no shade on full time childcare, we were all in at as kids - but the kindergarten we went to was really engaging and we did loads of drawing, colouring, painting, games, playground activities. what does Alf do all day at this child minder? pretend to read books?

Ashley and Tommy haven't shared a bed since she's been pregnant with Ada. 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 13
I think Alf would benefit hugely from going to a nursery, they will also get the local SEND team involved if necessary and he can get any extra support he needs.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.