Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to point out, her ‘agent’ that she shows off on her stories today is an assistant booker at 84World

Ashley used to be represented by, and taken out for lunch by, one of their managers / founders Dan Parker. 84World are losing staff as quick as clients but it’s telling that they now send an assistant out with her instead of a head honcho.

Reactions: 18
IMG_0102.jpg

The 2004 ban only relates to this :
"The French Law Banning Religious Symbols in Public Schools. On March 3, 2004, the French Senate gave the final approval for a bill prohibiting the wearing of conspicuous religious symbols in public schools."

the 2011 ban had much more impact , which is what this reply relates to ....

once again Ashley you've got your facts mixed up 🙄

Reactions: 12
Imagine having the audacity to make a private message public in an attempt to look clever, only to be wrong twice. Ouch.

Should have stuck with art, babe x

Reactions: 16
Get over your GCSEs. They were 20 years ago. Surely you must have some other achievements to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to point out, her ‘agent’ that she shows off on her stories today is an assistant booker at 84World

Ashley used to be represented by, and taken out for lunch by, one of their managers / founders Dan Parker. 84World are losing staff as quick as clients but it’s telling that they now send an assistant out with her instead of a head honcho.
I honestly don't know why anyone is with them. I looked through their Instagram and all they do is wish people a happy birthday 🤣

I also had an email through a discount site offering Aston Merrygold tickets for £4 or something - I didn't even check but that's the normal price on that site.

Reactions: 7
She's shown her Art off before so again, another pointless lie that she's just found them.

Then to show her portfolio straight after adds confusion. Did she submit a picture book of herself for her art exam? I wouldn't put it past her!

So weird to care so much. They mean nothing, particularly in her industry and at her age. I'm pretty sure Domino's specification didn't include someone who got an A in Art.

• Haha
I’ve never wanted to see proof of someone’s GCSE grades more. Really honestly. Just to see how many A’s she actually did get.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reeks of insecurity and narcissism. Who gets their old bleeping coursework from school out in their 30’s. I couldnt even tell you what gcse’s i got nevermind the grades. It literally means nothing in the real world.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never wanted to see proof of someone’s GCSE grades more. Really honestly. Just to see how many A’s she actually did get.
What year did she leave school, 2005?
Old issues of the local news here.
Her school was very good in the last few years and the vast majority of kids got A*-C grades, about 40% got A*-A. There were only around 15 kids doing art GCSE on one of the stats. How much is the child and how much is the school?

Reactions: 6
It’s HILARIOUS…

84World had her lined up to press play at a HUGE… Dominos takeaway which is hosting a coronation ‘slice of life’ offer day, which will include a stall from… Alpro! 😂

the Dominos location? 31 Foley St, London.

84World office address? 19 Foley St, London.

So basically she was going to DJ for her own agent, at the pizza place over the road from their office while they got a free lunch.

Ashboy Slim 😎😎😎
Just catching up in bed and wanna say I bleeping LOVE YOU!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says she thinks society bases too much on how women look but then every other post is about how she looks?

Reactions: 13
absolutely dead at this video and making out it was such an important job! Surely just
She’ll be opening new Sainsbury’s stores next
she won’t have been asked, she’ll just turn up outside with her decks and a pair of oversized scissors and imply to her followers that she’s being paid to be there and film herself madly blinking whilst stabbing the buttons on her decks all in the name of *content*

• Haha
She's shown her Art off before so again, another pointless lie that she's just found them.

Then to show her portfolio straight after adds confusion. Did she submit a picture book of herself for her art exam? I wouldn't put it past her!

So weird to care so much. They mean nothing, particularly in her industry and at her age. I'm pretty sure Domino's specification didn't include someone who got an A in Art.
I remember her posting this not so long back and I'm sure she even kept the same caption of stumbling across it?? What a grade A BERK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.