Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gushing about this new baby and perfect birth. She will change her tune, she always does. Just You Wait ☺
She’s leaving the door open to change her tune this time, she’s realised her mistake being too happy the first time as we’ve seen through her bullshit “it wasn’t without complications, I’ll share more at some point” aka I’ll decide what will get the most engagement.

Reactions: 14
She’s leaving the door open to change her tune this time, she’s realised her mistake being too happy the first time as we’ve seen through her bullshit “it wasn’t without complications, I’ll share more at some point” aka I’ll decide what will get the most engagement.
C-section with forceps we’re ready for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but 🤣🤣 my beautiful Ad! 🤣🤣

On a serious note though… poor Alf! View attachment 2089996
View attachment 2090004
Ah, she had ‘complied’ with little AdSense, which she’s going to bleat about ad infinitum when she loses ideas re: how to marketise and capitalise on her offspring - probably in four or five months from now. She’ll probably spend her time alternately doxxing and mewling about ‘forceps’ (ominously, they’ve already been mentioned) for at least the rest of the year.
What a colossal waste of space she is.
---
Ah, she had ‘complied’ with little AdSense, which she’s going to bleat about ad infinitum when she loses ideas re: how to marketise and capitalise on her offspring - probably in four or five months from now. She’ll probably spend her time alternately doxxing and mewling about ‘forceps’ (ominously, they’ve already been mentioned) for at least the rest of the year.
What a colossal waste of space she is.
Complications’, not ‘complied’ - God, how I hate muttering bastard autocorrect. Grumble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
God it angers me when she screenshots messages from women applauding how she is.

This is not the type of woman who should be applauded!!! She is leading mums down the garden path and it knocks me sick. Surprise, Tommy’s flown home and she’s staying for the week. No doubt he’ll fly back out to pick them up. Urgh!!!! Just struggle for one day like the rest of us normal human beings! 👺

Reactions: 11
46F8ED66-7776-4996-B1AA-50FAAE470F70.jpeg

She’s sad Tommy’s gone, but not sad enough to have gone home at the same time and parent her children alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
"MY positive birth story" - she actually is that self-entitled isn't she!? Everyone's trauma is their own and I will never question how somebody feels about a traumatic incident... but I will question people who speak like they are entitled to something.

Birth in itself isn't a bloody entitlement. I find it uncomfortable hearing of people who have children thinking "finally..." because finally doesn't come for many of us.

What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s quite telling how her own mother was only around for what appeared to be a week and NNB has been around for the rest (4 weeks now). Honestly what new mother wants to spend a month with their mother in law. Oh yeah trash who will not parent 1 child alone for a few hours, never mind 2.

Reactions: 16
Except that’s not a randomer. I’m trying not to get annoyed (not at you, I don’t mean!), because there are FAR bigger things in the world, but this commenter is so obviously a tattler and it just adds fuel to her fire about ‘trolls’ when comments are made on her grid.
But so is that lunchbox account 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
But so is that lunchbox account 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed! What’s the issue with a genuine comment on instagram? I’ve seen plenty of people on here encourage reports to ASA and complaints to brands. That’s not keeping things on tattle either?Personally I think trying to lose someone work comes across far worse than a DM or comment that isn’t said with malicious intent.

Edited to add: i’ve never messaged Ashley directly so don’t come at me. Just genuinely wondering where the line is drawn with “keeping things on tattle”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
Agreed! What’s the issue with a genuine comment on instagram? I’ve seen plenty of people on here encourage reports to ASA and complaints to brands. That’s not keeping things on tattle either?Personally I think trying to lose someone work comes across far worse than a DM or comment that isn’t said with malicious intent.
Taking things off tattle means going to the person’s page and making comments / sending DM’s etc which are negative. Rather than saying those things on tattle (keeping them on tattle).

Reporting breaches of the advertising standards to the ASA is entirely different - the ASA can only function if they are aware of those breaches.

Influencers agree to abide by the ASA code of conduct when taking on a job to advertise something. If they don’t, they absolutely should be taken to task on it!

Some influencers also advertise make up and beauty products, also foods and nutrition items, while using - and not declaring - a filter or heavily editing or altering their appearance. This misleads consumers and is potentially dangerous.

Brands is different, I agree, and personally I think it’s a case by case thing. I would never have imagined contacting a brand - until I did. But that’s because I’d reported threatening contact to the police.

Others have reported use of filters to make up brands (not for Ashley) and had replies saying ‘it’s a ring light, not a filter’ so have gone to the ASA instead.

All of those things are entirely different to making a public comment on someone’s grid, which could easily be linked back to tattle (because of the phrasing used, and the repeated comments by one or two users, and the same users liking those comments) when then give fuel to Ashley - and others - to say “hey look, someone from that troll site has been over on my grid trying to cause trouble while I’m vulnerable with a newborn”

Absolutely different. In my opinion. Sorry if this sounds like a rant at you - it’s not meant that way x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
5BFF45F0-05C9-4913-8828-466503C6B0B5.jpeg
Or maybe get some new bloody shoes for him?! They look extremely well worn so must be Roman hand me down, ash says herself he’s not much of a walker so they can’t be from Alf wearing them too much? They probably don’t fit him at all!

also saying he’s so chunky and heavy?!

I also hate the narrative influencers push that babies do everything in their own time, yes I’d say MOST kids will actually be fine but it’s concerning that some will fall through the gap as you’ll get Susan from Manchester reading stuff like this and taking it as gospel and not get little Jimmy looked at by a Dr as he’s now 4 and can’t walk as influencers all say don’t worry they all do it in their own time!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Christ she's a bleeping awful human being isn't she? Poor Alf.
---
I've just looked at the gender reveal with Alf and the disappointment in her face was so obvious!
Please tell me you have seen the actual gender reveal where she is being filmed on the phone finding out he is a boy and literally sulking and frowning, nearly in tears. The blue cannon was all for insta/show.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry but he’s not really a talker either is he. Never heard him speak in a full sentence.
Which is fine, all within the range of normal. But stop lying about his advanced language skills!

Reactions: 33
Fcking hell. dare you to say something nice about the poor boy for once Ashley
honestly I’m at the point where I genuinely feel upset at the way she speaks about Alf. He is just a BABY!!! An innocent baby. Why is she so bleeping hateful??? Please social services / health visitors - do your job & throw the book at this heartless bleep. She does not deserve to be a mother.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.