Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stewart123

But so is that lunchbox account 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed! What’s the issue with a genuine comment on instagram? I’ve seen plenty of people on here encourage reports to ASA and complaints to brands. That’s not keeping things on tattle either?Personally I think trying to lose someone work comes across far worse than a DM or comment that isn’t said with malicious intent.

Edited to add: i’ve never messaged Ashley directly so don’t come at me. Just genuinely wondering where the line is drawn with “keeping things on tattle”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m fairness to her (can’t believe I just wrote that) Alpro Growing Up (soya) Milk is the best non-dairy option, as it’s the most fortified of all the alternative ‘milks’.

It’s the preferred choice, with Oatly Barista a close second (as many cows milk allergic people also have soya allergies as the proteins are almost identical so the body reacts to them in the same way).

If he doesn’t have cows milk, she is at least providing a sensible, fortified option.

I still do not understand why she doesn’t give him cows milk though, unless it perhaps noticeably upsets his tummy or causes eczema and she hasn’t bothered to looked into why. That could be a non-IgE allergy where he can tolerate processed milk to a certain state (eg step 4 or 5 of the ladder), but not milk itself.

It also wouldn’t do any harm for the sake of a few days to give him a less-fortified soy milk (and a multivitamin, he should have vitamin D anyway!)

39B24F7C-A135-475C-9501-01E47F48D874.jpeg

(I’ll take my allergy mama hat off again now!)

• Heart

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
I think I know what she's trying to say, but she's a bit thick. What I think she means is she doesn't do the sequence of actions she mentions on any kind of time schedule, so she is calling it her 'non existant routine'. She is confusing the word 'routine' for 'time schedule'. At the beginning, she says 'let's be honest there's not much of a routine with a newborn. Time means nothing. But this time i'm making some non-negotiables to kick-start my day'. Like I said, she's a bit thick and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'routine'. A routine has nothing to do with time; it's a sequence of actions 🙄
How dare you call her thick? She was a grade A student don't you know! 😂

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
Yep. I refused a HV completely with my 2nd (they can be a hinderance more than a help- I’m talking old fashioned battle axes 😂) it’s just scary what/who can slip through the net!
I agree my Hv basically said don’t worry about the questionnaire too much as it is American whatever that means. The whole thing was a waste of time for me not sure I will bother again

Wildflower18

Don't be a troll, she's done her own research and it's totally fine to go to a zica infested location weeks after a C section. She's been cleared to run a marathon this weekend. And Baby Ad already has a favourite All Plants meal, she's way ahead of all the other babies, especially Alf, who is staying at home with the childminder.
You're right, and it's totally fine as long as she's ✨ following her instinct✨

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
When I first had my baby M&S didn’t do a great nursing range but I went in again recently (15 months into breastfeeding), got remeasured and bought some much better ones, they’re more reasonably priced than before, a larger size range and a LOT more supportive than whatever Ash is wearing 🤣

She’s always squeezing herself into too small underwired ones, I’m sure she was wearing underwired last time she was breastfeeding even though you’re not supposed to. I can’t think of anything more uncomfortable!
that’s really good to know 🙌🏻 currently preg with #2

• Heart

Ro98

VIP Member
I think the shoes are Roman Thomas’ hand me downs
Why doesn’t that surprise me. He’ll only get new ones when they’re gifted 🥱 Lucy did a clear out recently and I’m sure said the kids stuff was going to a charity shop.. surprised Ashley didn’t get in there first

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I'm sure he had a couple of swimming lessons too, that was given up. I suspect both stopped when they were no longer gifted.
He definitely did have swimming lessons I remember her making it all about her and what swimwear she wore, and she was always late (shock) but at least she took him herself at that point.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Have we seen Alfs face recently? That’s no black eye. I might be reaching here but that looks like it could be a dog bite? - just gone through and he didn’t have it when he arrived but photos can be easily edited. Just looks like a really odd shape for a bruise on the face 🤔
I thought it looked like a dogs bite too ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad