Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know Ashley, perhaps you could teach your 2 year old how to show gentle affection by giving your two year old gentle affection.

Just an idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sadly these iPad parents are the norm. We were away for a break with our kids over Easter, it was a family hotel with lots of young kids. I commented to my husband that we appeared to be the only table at breakfast that the kids weren’t sitting glued to an iPad. We have never got them a tablet or let them watch our phones. Don’t get me wrong I am not being smug, they do have the tv on at home probably more than they should. But I just refuse to start giving them a screen when we are out or eating as once you start that it becomes a battle to take it off them.

Thread Suggestion : Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the IPad is your Mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

willowtree2

VIP Member
“I’m not ready to share Ada’s face cos of comments on her appearance”

YOU HAVE ALREADY SOLD AND PUBLISHED HER FACE TO A NATIONAL MAGAZINE 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Reminds me of a holiday nanny job I did pre lockdown- was between jobs so it was a temp two week thing- when I arrived in Palma I was handed the child, a 19 month old, and driven to an entirely separate apartment to the parents (who had a VERY fancy suite on the same complex but not close to us at all) we met up with them for the odd morning swim and lunch every day and I had to keep a toddler entertained in classy restaurants or got told to take her out. Oh, not before being asked to snap a few family pics for the ‘gram. Poor girl didn't know me from Adam and I’m a good nanny but I’m not a bloody magician. Imagine going on holiday with your baby and not only palming them off on a stranger but putting them in totally separate accommodation to you. Lots of bits from that holiday really remind me of our Trash and TNB.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

littlepup

VIP Member
It’s not for me to judge what a person finds traumatic, what they should be able to process etc but I do get the impression that Ash’s trauma isn’t just from the actual birth but what Alf’s birth brought with it. The shock of the huge life shift, loss of independence, feeling regret, facing her inadequacies etc She made such a big thing of breastfeeding because in her mind it meant she was successfully providing for Alf. She went downhill around 6 months because he was needing more than just fed and changed, moving around more; she realised how out of her depth she was. She attached the trauma to the birth because then it’s someone else’s fault, not her own naivety. You can never know until you’re there how life changing a baby is, it’s understandable and common, i’d have no problem if she admitted that, but “I’ve done my research, it’s instinct’ Ash could never So it’s “birth trauma”.
May be way off the mark but rings true to me.

Reactions: 35

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
BDE09F24-5BFC-4218-8BFC-033F403929DD.jpeg

How about don’t sell your children (especially don’t talk about how much you prefer ✨baby girl✨ to the boy) and there won’t be any negativity. What a radical idea!

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I find it bizarre that she says she doesn’t see any older women in beauty. There’s tons. Liz Earl, Trinny London, Caroline Hirons, Katie Jane Hughes, Huda, Bobbi Brown, Kandee Johnson. Drew Barrymore has her own range as does Lulu, Gwen Stefanie and Rihanna. Eva Longoria and Helen Mirren for L’Oréal, Reese Witherspoon for Clarins, Gweneth Paltrow for Lauder, Julia Roberts and Anne Hathaway for Lancôme, Keira Knightly for Dior etc etc
Where is she looking to only see young models? Barry M and Revolution?
The attractive, white, tall, slim, large breasted, blonde MODEL is whinging that she doesn’t feel represented?! Baffling!

sasbeep

VIP Member
It’s getting a bit desperate now! How long is she going to rehash these?

“So crazy to think I was single 5 YEARS ago and now I have children” wow mental, it’s almost as if time passes for everyone. Rad!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Blondie27

She doesn’t get mum guilt?? Nope I’m sorry I don’t think there is a single mum out there who doesn’t get mum guilt 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tells you everything about her doesn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

SassyLad8

Sorry but he’s not really a talker either is he. Never heard him speak in a full sentence.
Which is fine, all within the range of normal. But stop lying about his advanced language skills!

Reactions: 33

msmith2006

VIP Member
for the love of all that is holy - how is this woman still trying to say she doesn't get maternity leave????
she is literally watching Netflix while on holiday in France. MAKE IT MAKE SENSEEEEEE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

willowtree2

VIP Member
Her recent story of being nervous to return online.

Don’t be a dick.
Don’t sell your baby out.
Don’t make reels making other women feel like shit.
Don’t say shit about your son.

Then maybe you wouldn’t feel nervous.

Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Surely it’s not commonplace to share up close images of your very recent C-section scar, particularly with your hand kind of pulling down your underwear? Please tell me she’s not trying to make this sexy? Now she’s got no bump left to rub whilst eyefucking the camera, I hope to God we aren’t going to get reels of her pulling down her knickers under the guise of being in awe of her body post C-section. That latest reel made me feel ill, she’s just gross.

Reactions: 30

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
And this is what she's been dreaming of for months, the opportunity to prance around in pants showing off her scar.

Please nobody compare yourself to her. Remember, she outsources her children, doesn't do anything at home, doesn't cook and has her minions waiting on her hand and foot. That's not any mum's norm, most of us are hoping we get through the day with our teeth brushed if we're lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

rawbin30

“I couldn’t relive the trauma” - referring to her vaginal birth. WHY is no one calling her out on the fact that she got home within hours, had a healthy baby, didn’t nearly die - and took selfies of her STANDING in hospital afterwards? She is blatantly lying for content and it’s in plain sight. I don’t know how she’s getting away with it??

• Heart
Reactions: 29

StaClarita

For once I agree with Ashley, when you receive a nasty, hurtful message sent from someone who’s done their research and knows you’re vulnerable, knows your biggest fears, that message isn’t about you, it’s about them. And that is precisely what makes YOU a nasty trolling bitch Ashley!! Not nice seeing vile threatening messages is it? Then stop sending them to people!!
And again, they’re not your online family, they’re your audience!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29