Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Think she’s read here?

I didn’t cover that face in the background of the Alf pic

You missed the one on the right though Ash. Try harder next time. Given that your friend doesn’t show her adopted daughter’s face online, I’d expect you to understand.

34921E4C-3119-4C93-A134-9A85ABEF4103.jpeg

Reactions: 4

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I thought perhaps people were speculating a a bit too hard but indeed it does look quite dog bite like here compared to this poor love’s.

View attachment 2085130

it does look like a dog bite, poor little bugger!
His teeth look so small for a 2 year old, mine is a couple months younger and hers are much more developed 🤨 could this be down to poor diet?

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Gutted, that’s not too bad then!

Although, there are whisperings of a 5 week passport office strike, hope they’ve been organised enough to register her and get a passport sorted in time 😂🙈 god forbid “woman of the people” Ashley be inconvenienced by the strike action she so fully supports.
Oh yes I forgot about that strike!

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Her Twitter comment hasn't gone down well either.

I *think* she means the situation is awful but many people have interpreted it as her saying Rwanda is awful.

She doesn't even attempt to come back and clarify what she meant. Like everything else, she ignores and moves on.
I shared this one yesterday along with a couple of replies to her, she’s totally ignored people who have challenged her saying Braverman would shoot people here if she could!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Have we seen Alfs face recently? That’s no black eye. I might be reaching here but that looks like it could be a dog bite? - just gone through and he didn’t have it when he arrived but photos can be easily edited. Just looks like a really odd shape for a bruise on the face 🤔
I agree it’s not a black eye.

Just looking back through the thread. We saw his face when she was sitting at the table with Alf in highchair with Easter bonnet on. Checked my deleted and I have it - face looks fine.

But then her grid post with the pushchair and pram - I can’t work out if he’s bruised there?

7ABA7F28-6FAA-467B-B0D7-680E13864803.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I thought perhaps people were speculating a a bit too hard but indeed it does look quite dog bite like here compared to this poor love’s.

View attachment 2085130
I’m undecided. I didn’t think it was a dog bite, but now seeing this I’m not sure. I think it’s too short a timeframe for it to be Snoop, though.

The only thing it looks like to me (because I have experience of it) is an allergic reaction - my littlest has had a few where the hives have gone out of control and almost joined up as the reaction settles. Just been through my photos to see what I can find to show it

71585597-3725-4C20-84AF-89D7C3AE7270.png

CEEDC955-0311-4D65-A7E7-74D233D6056E.jpeg

44E9859B-15A4-4E1D-9386-854E9AEBBC31.jpeg

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
View attachment 2089776
What’s going on in the top/mid-right of this photo? Is she editing pictures?
---
also can’t bear seeing these awful clumpy shoes on Poor Alf. They look absolutely wrecked, as well? And this photo shows how poorly done up they are, surely they can’t still fit him.
I’m more concerned that she’s going to drop Baby Girl.
Was Alf deliberately cropped out of the picture or is that just an edited version?

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
When is this abroad wedding that she’s apparently taking Thumb to “solo” ??

Reactions: 2

Autisteuse

VIP Member
He's 27 months....so it's ridiculous she's still feeding him
and he definitely needs his gait checked, he's not walking naturally not helped by poorly fitting , second hand shoes
Would you surmise that he suffers from Trendelenburg’s gait?

Reactions: 2