Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Reactions: 7

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts when I saw Lucy was preparing for her big (fake) move to Manchester

Ashley will be getting all sorts of cast offs, definitely. 84World are also desperately canvassing toy manufacturers to try and get her the sort of brand partnerships the likes of Lucy and Binky and Millie get.
At least Alf might get some age-appropriate toys that way

willowtree2

VIP Member
If she’s back online ‘as normal’ after the weekend how is she juggling ‘back to work’ and parenting with the Easter holidays still going on? Surely you’d wait until the holidays were over like a normal parent before dedicating your time to insta fluttering your eyes and chatting shit. She must have a live-in Nanny surely!

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh how did I forget CM is term time only and that’s why she’s there… I had a v sleepless night 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Have to say, it’s been a while since I’ve seen people tagging others due to how BAD an ad is 🫣

Also wondering surely Alf is capable of walking around an airport for a flight. They’ve got 2 prams and ones a double?! It’s not exactly a hard journey without a pram if you know you’re getting one the other end. Why the fuck have they got a double?

Attachments

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
"The day I finally got my positive birth story"

No. Go away. You're not entitled to a 'positive' birth story! Why does this wording sound so entitled?

She needs to talk to someone before she makes this worse (if that's even possible). She's going to break Alfie's precious heart when he reads all the things she's written about him.
She’s had a debrief with Illy (mixing.up.motherhood) who is reputed to be fantastic! I honestly don’t think anyone will change Ash’s outlook on birth if that session with Illy didn’t.

(I haven’t ever spoken with Illy myself but I hope to one day, because she does have an exceptional reputation)

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Good spot @Marmite.Crumpets
I’ve screenshot as best I can. The ones on the grass show it most clearly.

(I never share children’s faces and am not comfortable doing so, even though their parents have no hesitation)

Have we seen Alfs face recently? That’s no black eye. I might be reaching here but that looks like it could be a dog bite? - just gone through and he didn’t have it when he arrived but photos can be easily edited. Just looks like a really odd shape for a bruise on the face 🤔

okdo2022

VIP Member
This is where the femur head is unnaturally twisted in the acetabulum, right? @Cariad, what do you think? Does this not suggest hip dysplasia?
---

Bergerac? Hell, no. There’s eff all in Bergerac. Go to a local farm and buy a half litre of organic milk. The countryside around there is amazing for dairy. Much better than that low protein, over-processed crap that you’re only mentioning because you’re a “brand ambassador”.
---

Bergerac? Hell, no. There’s eff all in Bergerac. Go to a local farm and buy a half litre of organic milk. The countryside around there is amazing for dairy. Much better than that low protein, over-processed crap that you’re only mentioning because you’re a “brand ambassador”.

PS Also, why is she still feeding him by hand? He’s sixteen months. Let him use a spoon on his own and gain some muscle dexterity, FFS.
3rd and 4th ingredients are sugars!!! Can’t be that good for you. Just very heavily processed.

Attachments

• Wow

Uncreativename

Baby Ad’s face completely covered by the sling 😢 (don’t get me wrong I know you can safely cover part of babies head for extra support, but I can see no way of her being able to breathe properly here?!)

View attachment 2096662
She looks like she has conjunctivitis here 😵
Literally trying to work out how Ada is not totally smushed up under there.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
She is unreal. We knew Alf would be made sorely redundant once she was here but it’s just heartbreaking and uncomfortable to watch 😔
---
She doesn’t even follow the small businesses that she’s mentioned!! So they’re 100% gifted 😡
I don’t know how she’s getting away with it 🤯