Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Sorry but 🤣🤣 my beautiful Ad! 🤣🤣

On a serious note though… poor Alf! View attachment 2089996
View attachment 2090004
Ah, she had ‘complied’ with little AdSense, which she’s going to bleat about ad infinitum when she loses ideas re: how to marketise and capitalise on her offspring - probably in four or five months from now. She’ll probably spend her time alternately doxxing and mewling about ‘forceps’ (ominously, they’ve already been mentioned) for at least the rest of the year.
What a colossal waste of space she is.
---
Ah, she had ‘complied’ with little AdSense, which she’s going to bleat about ad infinitum when she loses ideas re: how to marketise and capitalise on her offspring - probably in four or five months from now. She’ll probably spend her time alternately doxxing and mewling about ‘forceps’ (ominously, they’ve already been mentioned) for at least the rest of the year.
What a colossal waste of space she is.
Complications’, not ‘complied’ - God, how I hate muttering bastard autocorrect. Grumble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Sage245

VIP Member
I literally logged on to say is there something wrong with Alf’s teeth? They look so strange, my 1 year old’s teeth look more formed. Are they rotten from the poor diet / constant sugar he’s probably fed?

Ro98

VIP Member
Apparently it’s to do with the Hello exclusive, she’ll start showing her face once the new edition is out.
Oh so it’s out online but not in shops yet? This exclusive world is ridiculous when she’s already published pictures of her face😂

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I wondered if she was feeding her in that picture, hence the head being in that position? But it still looks far from ideal positioning. I've been trying to get to grips with a sling but I won't be taking any tips from Ashley that's for sure!
I never really mastered feeding in a sling, but for getting through the day it was a lifesaver.

What type do you have? Really worth seeing if there’s a sling library near you, they’re so helpful and will be able to help with positioning but also you can try all sorts of different kinds ❤

Redline

I’ve not heard anything from the ASA in ages about Ashley, I’ve reported every single undeclared thing, hidden ad, aff link bullshit and they just don’t respond. They did to the first ones I started doing, said they’ve worked with her before, know there’s an issue and not to send more evidence. But I’m still sending them because I’m a petty bitch.
Keep going, and if you've got the energy move on to Daisy Lowe who is even worse IMO

Reactions: 5

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
I didn’t know this. She states that drop off is to her home and collection from the other location.
I haven't followed long enough to know all the details she's shared...I just saw a few posts on her saying the childminder runs out of a hall somewhere. I guess if drop off is at her home they could spend the morning there and make up enough time...or perhaps the rules are different now, I just remember seeing the 50% thing when I was looking into childminding once!!
Either way sounds like Alf always has a lovely day with her....🤣

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Why does she keep blocking her face out? She’s been plastered up & down the country in a magazine read by thousands and online for everyone to see already 🤔 Part of me thinks she probably has baby acne or something & can’t be seen like that in Ashley’s world
Apparently it’s to do with the Hello exclusive, she’ll start showing her face once the new edition is out.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I thought you had to work from your own home/a domestic setting for at least 50% of the time as a childminder....
I didn’t know this. She states that drop off is to her home and collection from the other location.

Her latest story about getting a c section is so misleading to anyone who doesn't know the background here - she's made it look like it was a very easy referral but we know she paid for a private gynaecologist appointment and she didn't even have her birth notes at that point so she could say anything (probably why she's covered the top part of that letter as it probably says something untrue). Take that along to the hospital you're paying, they're hardly going to argue.

The normal person would probably really struggle obtaining the same kind of care having to go through their GP and local hospital.
IIRC she was examined by the private gynae, so the tear (and repair) would have been confirmed?

She def paid for the private suite at St Thomas’ - there’s comments saying it’s there on her grid post.