Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Sorry but he’s not really a talker either is he. Never heard him speak in a full sentence.
Which is fine, all within the range of normal. But stop lying about his advanced language skills!
Well he can count to one million and his favourite number is twenty three thousand, four hundred and seventy three which he says perfectly...so there....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
They will both suffer but in different ways and actually Alf might have the easier life. No doubt he will play second fiddle but the daughter will have extremely high expectations put on her. She’ll have huge amounts pf pressure put on her by Ashley and nothing will ever be good enough. When she gets older Ashley will no doubt be envious of her accomplishments. Most narcissistic mothers are particularly cruel to their daughters. I just hope Alf and his sister form a close relationship and look after each other.

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
“I couldn’t relive the trauma” - referring to her vaginal birth. WHY is no one calling her out on the fact that she got home within hours, had a healthy baby, didn’t nearly die - and took selfies of her STANDING in hospital afterwards? She is blatantly lying for content and it’s in plain sight. I don’t know how she’s getting away with it??

THIS! THIS! THIS!
It annoys me SO much how she is getting away with it! It wasn’t traumatic at the time. She was home within hours, as you say, taking photos. First few weeks were great and blissful and newborn bubble etc etc. it’s only when she felt it might get her a bit more of a following that she decided it was traumatic! She’s fucking outrageous. I cannot stand her.

And the way she so publically bashes Alf. Imagine what she says about him behind the scenes. Is that a little birthmark on Ada’s face? Obviously not a big deal at all but you just know if it was Alfie with the birth mark she’d be publically slating him for it. She’s so shallow. Urgh. Oh how I WISH she would be called out for her bullshit.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
As if she said she couldn’t introduce “baby girl” until gran had met her then posts a full blown Hello magazine deal. This women genuinely disgusts me.
You troll, her Gran could only come down this weekend! It was total coincidence that it was the same day that Hello were ready to publish the story! 🤪

• Haha

sohomum

Ashley doesn’t generally shock me anymore and I don’t check her page that often because she just gives me rage, but I’m flabbergasted that she is trying to take a break from social media and not show Ada because she can’t deal with trolls and negativity? Yet almost every post she does make involves Alf in some way, so it’s ok to throw him in front of all the trolls?

I wish she’d just give him the privacy and respect he deserves.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
‘both Alf and Ada were restless’ - because Alf had been confined to a train seat and/or pushchair for an hour or two and Ada probably needed a stretch and a feed and a nappy change. Oh and some actual skin to skin contact. Fourth trimester.

‘I had to stop to feed Ada on a random bench’ - yes that’s what happens when you take a ~5 week old breastfed baby out for the day.

‘the brunch spot had no seats’ - except it did - the high seats that you didn’t want to sit at.

‘Both babies kicking off’ - see point one. Ada uncomfy back in the bloody Doona? Alf bored senseless and wants to burn off some energy? Or maybe overwhelmed by so much change?

If she’s trying to be relatable she’s just coming across as constantly moaning about her children while on holiday maternity leave Instagram.

What is this obsession with ‘finding’ her ‘style’? If you’re concentrating on your kids then you don’t have time for any of this crap, especially when you’ve just given birth. I’ve had two postpartum periods and the most style I could muster was a clean dressing gown occasionally. Tell me your kids are neglected (by you) without telling me, Ash.
Look our Ashley’s not so bright. She might be trying to find it under the sofa, inside the kettle and on the top of the cabinets. Style is really hard to find when all your clothes are free/gifted and you don’t put effort into actually thinking about what you like.
---
‘Oh look at our happy family’
(Alf is with Nana obvs)

View attachment 2079653

‘The boy child was so big, baby girl is dainty and perfect’

View attachment 2079654
The passive aggressive “so AD”.

You get paid, it’s your job. Also shame on TU for working with someone who exploits their baby. Ada should get her cut from this. Shady thing using influencers for adverts. If she were a catalogue/campaign baby for web/print baby there wouldn’t be rules on payment and how much the baby work/be shown.

Disgusted by TU and Trash.

Thread suggestion: Tommy, Trashely and Ad(a) it takes TU three to tango.
Alf who?

Last edited:

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I don't know guys, it's not like she's had 9 months to prepare Alf for being a big brother. To talk to him about how you handle the baby, how to use gentle hands.

Its almost as if just getting a plastic baby doll doesn't do the work for you who'd have think it?! Turns out everyone but Ash.

But in all honesty, I feel really sorry for Alf. He's 2. He just needs someone to love him properly 😔 actually breaks my heart.

• Haha
  • Heart

Andipop20

What is with the fucking obsession with hitting 30? Or being in her 30s? Lord god above. I had my first kid at 34. Didn’t feel like I was over the hill. Had my 2nd at 36… am now 38 and want a 3rd. She would really need to wobble her head.

Reactions: 23

SassyLad8

There is absolutely no way she flew alone to France with Ad. She would have explicitly bragged about it if she did.

she just wanted to make people think she was Not Like Other C Section Moms.

most people on holiday would research toddler days out and specifically go there. Not plan an adult friendly day out of shopping, wine, lunch and walking round a city. And then complain when your docile toddler gets bored after 7hrs of cocomelon and doesn’t want to sit in the pram anymore.

as for the “but she always is” comment about Saint Ad, it made me feel sick.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’ve had traumatic births, births I haven’t quite processed and births I have PTSD from. But I would never favour any of my children based on the birth. I treat and love my kids the same and so grateful they’re here safely. The trauma is for me to deal with and not their fault.

Anyone who does that does not love that child and needs some serious therapy.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
My morning routine with a newborn 😂 fuck off. She’s conveniently leaving out that she’s had another adult around full time every day until Friday, when she then pissed off to her inlaws-not-inlaws so she didn’t have to parent two children for ONE DAY.

And she has the nerve to complain about ridiculous expectations and projections of motherhood!
---
Also clearly has no moral compass being sponsored by special k! The company who targeted women and their weight insecurities and created a diet centred around their product. In what world is eating 2 bowls of cardboard cereal a day healthy?
Where does that fall in with her anti body shaming, anti dieting rants??

Last edited:

lemmings2000

Does this sound like a mother recovering from a traumatic birth? 🤔
Pretty sure the tables will turn in a few months. C-section scar issues, Ada becoming "difficult", still suffering from being "stitched up wrong"...it'll all lead to birth trauma 2.0
She'll also be sharing her breast reduction surgery in a year! To get back to "the old me"

These fucking instamums are morons. Having children to me is like changing of the seasons in your life, you need to go with the flow, accept the changes and enjoy the now

SassyLad8

Love the footage of her enjoying her newborn bubble in that reel - wearing full makeup and posing for the tripod with her hair done.

so glad ash is normalising postnatal bodies!

so normal!

Mousejen

I have to say that I find it amusing that she (the seasoned traveller) is looking for last minute suggestions for their day trip to Bordeaux and they're 'braving' a trip with the two kids yet this is the woman suggesting that they would do an American road trip.
It suggests that her and Tommy haven't actually looked after the two children without any help yet, oh to have been a fly on the wall watching that 🤣

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
He makes me want to throw up to be honest… the two are well matched. Absolutely love themselves beyond belief.
The morning routine is a crock of shit, with a newborn who is “exclusively breastfed” you would be lucky to wolf down a bowl of cereal whilst doing something else. She must not get Alf ready for childcare or anything. Do people actually believe the horseshit that these influencers put out there?!
many mothers don’t even manage to have a hot cup of tea most days, let alone sit down at the table for breakfast 😭

I ate one handed for months! I have a vivid memory my daughter cluster feeding and my husband had made a burger with corn on the cob for dinner, I was so starving (and annoyed that it wasn’t a fork dinner!) that I ended up covering my daughters head with a piece of kitchen towel whilst I was feeding her so I didn’t drop butter on her head 😭😂

• Heart
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
At this point I’d like to offer an olive branch of adopting Alf into my home where he’ll receive nothing but love, shoes that fit, zero resentment and a decent meal.

Shes fucking nasty. My birthdays are shit without my kids. (Rarely happens having 4 😂) Honestly, who publicly says their birthday was 😍 cos they left the country to get away from their toddler. She’s disgusting and I hate her

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

Raa

VIP Member
How is she not embarrassed led around in bed upstairs like a teenager whilst her mil is raising her child, it’s not even her own mother, yet she is so comfortable