Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl2-hayes

2B6ED510-36E0-447C-ACE9-E6BBD450F52E.png

Oh my god!! Please change the fucking record!!! How boring can you be! So crazy to think time moves on. What an idiot I can’t get over it. Who bangs on about this shit so much in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

theaceofstace

I had an elective section same day as her and I just found that reel really upsetting.
My body feels butchered and like I may never look how I used to and here she is flaunting hers online in skimpy pants.
Fuck off Ash.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
1245634A-6E77-4D16-BDCA-AAE69580FC46.jpeg

She doesn’t have any candid photos of her with both children does she? That’s why her birthday card has a Hello shoot photo on it.

Fucked up priorities right there.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
@SassyLad8 Can you elaborate at all?

How is “all of” what I said offensive? Even the bit where I acknowledge IG isn’t an appropriate way to diagnose and that we don’t have all the info?

Are the signs in Alf listed offensive to mention?

Genuinely curious as i have ASD family members and see some similarities with both Alf and Ash but would love to know how I might express myself in a way that isn’t inappropriate.

Yes, I can elaborate. I’m HFA myself and have had to go through a very difficult life with numerous misconceptions re: my mental/intellectual state due to such generalisations as the ones you posted. If you have met one autistic person, you have met one autistic person, as we say in the community. The kinds of generalisations you are making are out of date and are not representative of both sexes - autism presents differently in men/boys from women/girls, and should not be casually diagnosed on a gossip site. Perpetuating such unhelpful tropes prolongs the stigma that I and numerous others face on a daily basis and makes us have to mask in order to avoid censure and disapprobation.
We have no idea whether Ms James conforms to any such criteria, or if these characteristics have been isolated due to her desire to show her life to the lumpenproletariat in a particular way. Influencers and reality television ‘stars’ present fictitious characters, orchestrated by the producers and managers, which are designed to evoke sympathy, envy, dislike et cetera. Though Ms James is utterly clueless when it comes to child rearing and is noxiously self-absorbed, it doesn’t automatically follow that she has ASD. Nor is it possible to impose a diagnosis upon a two year old child in the limited images, videos etc that we have of him.
The autism community needs and deserves sensitivity and understanding, rather than being a dumping ground for ‘behaviour that I do not understand/like’. This is all that I have to say on the matter.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Love that she labelled herself an ‘alpha female’ who doesn’t need anyone else 😂

…except a boyfriend to lay her pyjamas out
…and in laws to escape to
…and parents to palm her pets off on
…and a child minder every day
…and a nanny for when the child minder is away
…and a hair and make up artists for her shoots
…and a management agency to book her jobs

Proper alpha shit! You show em, Ash!!

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
I wonder why he’s nervous around dogs???!!!! Wtaf! I bet Snoops been at him a lot more than we think 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 27

sasbeep

VIP Member
Even without all the bits of her perfect baby free morning with a newborn routine and the dubious dieting history of special k the ads still so shit. Like 3 separate times she mentions ‘is there a more iconic duo than special k and alpro oat?’
Is there ashley??? I mean I’m going to say it, I think there might be 😂

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
View attachment 2083912
Oh my god!! Please change the fucking record!!! How boring can you be! So crazy to think time moves on. What an idiot I can’t get over it. Who bangs on about this shit so much in real life.
It’s crazy to think that time passes!

YAWN FUCKING YAWN ASHLEY.

Your life isn’t the same as it was almost 5 years ago. Shocking. You’ve discovered something truly mind blowing.
---
Also does anyone else think 10 days staying in boutique hotels wearing suits counts as inter railing?
To me interrailing is backpacking and travelling for weeks if not months. Not a 10 day bougie city break holiday.

• Haha
Ah that’s why my toddler is obsessed with water!!! Always wants to go in the puddles, play in the rain, loves the bath! It’s because he was in liquid for nine months in my stomach. Wowser wowser. Im going to buy him a fish tank that he can just shimmy about in throughout the day. All starting to make sense now 🤣

She’s such a monumental tool.

• Haha
  • Heart

BB09

Haha! Outdone herself again - going on about the ‘patriarchy’ whilst constantly using words like ‘real life doll’ ‘dainty’ ‘ baby girl 🤢’ to describe her daughter and then dressing her entirely in pink and flowery stuff?? But she’s against the stereotypes? Sure Ash. All whilst laying in a bed ignoring your toddler letting another woman look after him. I saw last night as well she posted saying ‘ I’ve been given the task to take Alf out to kick a ball’ did she actually need to be told to do that?

• Sick
  • Sad
Ada is always good… Alf obviously is not! Such a horrible woman.
The picture sums up the day alright, Alf with his head stuck in the iPad, oblivious to the world around him. Anything for a quiet life eh!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Rainbow1

VIP Member
5BFF45F0-05C9-4913-8828-466503C6B0B5.jpeg
Or maybe get some new bloody shoes for him?! They look extremely well worn so must be Roman hand me down, ash says herself he’s not much of a walker so they can’t be from Alf wearing them too much? They probably don’t fit him at all!

also saying he’s so chunky and heavy?!

I also hate the narrative influencers push that babies do everything in their own time, yes I’d say MOST kids will actually be fine but it’s concerning that some will fall through the gap as you’ll get Susan from Manchester reading stuff like this and taking it as gospel and not get little Jimmy looked at by a Dr as he’s now 4 and can’t walk as influencers all say don’t worry they all do it in their own time!

• Wow
  • Sad

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
There’s obviously a few things going on here.

1. Hello! bumped her story for weeks, so she’s had to sit on the news for far too long and the interest has plummeted (not a thing in the usual places like MailOnline etc)

2. She’s not appearing on GB News whilst she’s recovering so she has no TV work at all

3. Her last DJ gig was unpaid for Tommys family in Ireland, she’s not had a ‘hire’ since the end of last summer, and won’t be getting any more any time soon

With the above in mind, she’s probably panicking as to where she goes. The insta-mum market is saturated now, and she only ever copies others ideas in an attempt to get freebies / exposure - perfect example last week when she made a real point of saying Alf had a new obsession with Paw Patrol, this was whilst he was at Lucy Mecks kids party. Lucy has since launched a stream of ads for Paw Patrol and her kids get free toys whilst being featured in the insta ads. THATS why Ashley is tagging them, she wants a bit of that, it’s really that desperate and transparent.

Her Tu range has flatlined. Her parenting podcast is the only other thing she has and even that has zero creativity or interesting angles compared to others, so without reinventing herself or her brand, she’s only going one way (and about time too!)

• Heart

YahBasic

Chatty Member
A month old and the first time two parents have taken two children out.

Imagine having that privilege to be able to wait that long or have that much help that long in.

Any bets on when she might take both out together for the first time on her own? I’m going with Alf being 5 and BabyGirl being 3.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
wonder if Alf has got an egg this morning, or does he not deserve one because he won’t appreciate it like his Christmas presents.
I don't think Allplants do eggs.

maybe Alpro will have sent one?

(this isn't an ad but I'm their ambassador so AD)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

sasbeep

VIP Member
Bets they’re off to France to see Nana?
To see nana?
More like because Alf has no childcare next week and Ashley is never going to have her two children home on her own!!
She’s so transparent, her mum goes back yesterday and she can’t even do 1 night picking up Alf with the baby. Instead she has to fly a day early to tommys family for Tommy to parent alf and then fly out later. She’s so pathetic.

theaceofstace

It didn’t look like Alf was being “unkind” to Ad, just touching the way a two year old would!! My 3yo is being too heavy handed with newborn currently and it’s excitement to join in, not unkindness.

• Heart