Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not offence to the little dude but Alf walks like me after bottomless brunch 🙈 she needs to get that boy assessed by Mensa if he knows the phonetic alphabet at 2 years old! He’ll be taking his GCSE’s and doing his driving test by age 4 if Ashley’s lies are anything to go by! Her lies get weirder and weirder. Every other person can see he can’t walk properly for his age yet Ashley claims he is a child genius.
It also sounds like he’s saying ‘no more mummy’ in the ball pit and she just ignores him, laughing and continuing to film

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah yeah that’s really not right is it? Poor Alf, honestly anyone can see his balance and walking skills are waaay off. I know they’re all different but my 18 month old can full on sprint, jump, walk backwards, climb… which has its own problems because he’s also a maniac with no fear but even so…I wonder how the childminder hasn’t mentioned it at all, does he just sit down all day? I know some kids are just naturally lazier than others but he honestly looks like a new walker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ah yeah that’s really not right is it? Poor Alf, honestly anyone can see his balance and walking skills are waaay off. I know they’re all different but my 18 month old can full on sprint, jump, walk backwards, climb… which has its own problems because he’s also a maniac with no fear but even so…I wonder how the childminder hasn’t mentioned it at all, does he just sit down all day? I know some kids are just naturally lazier than others but he honestly looks like a new walker.
my child is like this too. solidarity - it is full on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know the child of every parent with a tattle thread at some point is accused of being autistic.

im aware social media is not an appropriate way to diagnose either…

But there are signs of ASD for Alf - the delayed walking/unusual gait, lack of balance and coordination, repetitive language (ie learning letters/numbers/days of the week from TV and repeating them, but not actually talking a lot), lack of eye contact, possible food issues / struggles with tastes and textures, unusual sleeping patterns, his facial expressions aren’t particularly expressive a lot of the time… but I’m aware autism looks different for many people and we are ultimately just seeing snippets.

the reason I mention this - is Ash on the spectrum too I wonder.

many people (especially women) don’t get diagnosed/become aware of their own neurodiversity until they see it in their child(ren). Ie Christine mcguinness.

ashley has few friends / struggles to maintain friendships, is obsessive about certain subjects, can come across as quite blunt/matter of fact… could her eye fluttering be a way of coping with eye contact…? Sorry if this is offensive to ASD people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know the child of every parent with a tattle thread at some point is accused of being autistic.

im aware social media is not an appropriate way to diagnose either…

But there are signs of ASD for Alf - the delayed walking/unusual gait, lack of balance and coordination, repetitive language (ie learning letters/numbers/days of the week from TV and repeating them, but not actually talking a lot), lack of eye contact, possible food issues / struggles with tastes and textures, unusual sleeping patterns, his facial expressions aren’t particularly expressive a lot of the time… but I’m aware autism looks different for many people and we are ultimately just seeing snippets.

the reason I mention this - is Ash on the spectrum too I wonder.

many people (especially women) don’t get diagnosed/become aware of their own neurodiversity until they see it in their child(ren). Ie Christine mcguinness.

ashley has few friends / struggles to maintain friendships, is obsessive about certain subjects, can come across as quite blunt/matter of fact… could her eye fluttering be a way of coping with eye contact…? Sorry if this is offensive to ASD people.
I’m quite relieved you’ve mentioned this as I’ve always been reluctant to say I think Ash is on the spectrum. I know we have autistic members on this thread, and quite frankly don’t want to insult them comparing her what could just be twatness to ASD traits. I think Ash socially seems very awkward, very repetitive on certain things/topics, different obsessions like Alfie’s books. Emotionally she’s very stunted. I have an ASD child and these traits are familiar to us.
With Alf we’ve always said it’s due to his lack of opportunity that he is the way he is. Seeing him today with no co-ordination to run I think is concerning. My kids could out run Bolt at that age and I know they’re all different but Alf 100% needs a referral. He almost looks in pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ashley has said on a few occasions she has had an adult ADHD diagnosis. But I thought at the time it was another bandwagon for her.

Reactions: 3
You can be a twit and on the spectrum. For what it’s worth though, I always thought she was painfully socially awkward on MIC. She could barely get her words out at times.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Ashley James #22 The only faecal incontinence she has is everything that comes out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ashley has said on a few occasions she has had an adult ADHD diagnosis. But I thought at the time it was another bandwagon for her.
Increases the likelihood that she is actually autistic, given how often they co-occur 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow. Exceptionally privileged, rich white boy shows some signs of intelligence. I’ll alert the press!!

For what it’s worth, my daughter knew all of her uppercase, lowercase and sounds before she turned 2. Some kids just have a good memory for it (or they watch a lottttt of TV). Not a brag. She’s an amazing, perfect, very normal 4 year old…just like the rest of her class. I’d hold off on that MENSA application for now. Womp Womp.

Reactions: 9
‘A very long lockdown’ - Alf looks about 3 months old there? So by the time he was that old you could meet up with your family. She’s ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve followed Ashley for a few years now and she seems to get more annoying by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she actually get the ADHD diagnosis or wasn’t it just something she was convinced of?!

Reactions: 6
Did she actually get the ADHD diagnosis or wasn’t it just something she was convinced of?!
It wasn’t a diagnosis professionally done was it? Im
Sure she said she matched traits after seeing lots of women get diagnosed on instagram. Our Ash isn’t one for integrity is she 😂
---
What is Ash trying to hide so desperately in that window/mirror? Lucy doesn’t care obviously 🤣 Is the house making it obvious where she lives or something?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she can be classed as having a lockdown pregnancy but it says so much about her and how she feels about being a mum that all she missed was getting her nails done. That has F all to do with the new baby and being a parent. It’s something a 15 year old girl would have missed about lockdown.
Yeah her prieooeere4mkkkkuuhhuruué4
Increases the likelihood that she is actually autistic, given how often they co-occur 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow. Exceptionally privileged, rich white boy shows some signs of intelligence. I’ll alert the press!!

For what it’s worth, my daughter knew all of her uppercase, lowercase and sounds before she turned 2. Some kids just have a good memory for it (or they watch a lottttt of TV). Not a brag. She’s an amazing, perfect, very normal 4 year old…just like the rest of her class. I’d hold off on that MENSA application for now. Womp Womp.
What does him being white have to do with anything?

I think she has self diagnosed. If she had a formal diagnosis, we'd never hear the end of it.
---
What is Ash trying to hide so desperately in that window/mirror? Lucy doesn’t care obviously 🤣 Is the house making it obvious where she lives or something?
Ha ha, I noticed Lucy didn't care less whereas Ash covered up the window the other day - just close your shutter!

I think there was a lot of greenery there before which blocked the view but imagine she cut it all down once she got her designer front garden.

Reactions: 5
What does him being white have to do with anything?
It’s just an example of his immense privilege, like upperclass and male. He’s at an advantage in life, not because he inherently should be, but because sadly that’s how society works 🤷🏻‍♀️. The racial wealth gap impacts socioeconomics, which is a huge predictor of intelligence. It’s okay though, because I’m sure Ashley and all her feminism and social justice will sort these problems out ✌

Just a throw away comment. Don’t want to debate inequality in society 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.