Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went in to be induced two weeks ago today and had my 2 year old with me at home till the very last minute (well actually until 2 hours before we had to leave as my hubby knew I was going to have a crying fit with her being gone 🤣 so needed to get that out before going to the hospital). It's actually so sad that if Ash absolutely had to film their last moments together before leaving, that it's not even real anyway. She really is something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this is a really minor thing but even the song she picked for that reel is about a girl not a boy.

B8B47CF3-A57F-422B-8927-8405C85E18AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
that video with Alf…. He really looks as though he didn’t want to be being filmed and would rather be running round playing!! Anything for content hey…. 🫣

Reactions: 14
how hard is it to buy this poor boy some clothes that fit? he is GROWING you stupid bint

Reactions: 13
Poor Alf always looks vacant behind the eyes, like his spirit has been squashed so much and/or he’s been disappointed and let down so much by his parents that he doesn’t have any vibrancy left. It’s like he’s checked out. Poor little lad breaks my heart. Bear in mind that Trashley will be posting the best photos and videos of him, and these are all she has 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She had the blue tip nails on the photos on her grid when her sister came over. Picture 5 is her holding her bump (shock horror) and you can just make out they were blue. This was 26th Feb so if she did have baby Alpro 4th March and the photos of her ‘last date night’ on the 3rd was actually the night before she had the baby, her nails were pink there so when exactly did she give Alf his last cuddle before she left him?? She’s a joke!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
After a c section she shouldn’t be putting pressure on the wound. If she ends up with an infection she’ll know about it
That’s not really true, most people are happy wearing leggings before 3 weeks which would be tighter than the baggy mom jeans she’s in.
I was never told ‘don’t put any pressure on your wound for X weeks’.
I wore jeans after the first few days post section because I can’t handle the legging camel toe out of the house 😂

I have no problem rinsing her when she’s being a tit bag but complaining about her wearing jeans a few weeks after birth is just weird.

Reactions: 7
She had the blue tip nails on the photos on her grid when her sister came over. Picture 5 is her holding her bump (shock horror) and you can just make out they were blue. This was 26th Feb so if she did have baby Alpro 4th March and the photos of her ‘last date night’ on the 3rd was actually the night before she had the baby, her nails were pink there so when exactly did she give Alf his last cuddle before she left him?? She’s a joke!
I think she probably sent Alf to Frinton on the 2nd, NNB probably picked him up from Lovely Day xx. NNB has him on Fridays anyway so Ash could get her nails done and take pictures of herself.

She's all dressed at home up for date night yet we know she was in a London hotel.

Reactions: 7
That’s not really true, most people are happy wearing leggings before 3 weeks which would be tighter than the baggy mom jeans she’s in.
I was never told ‘don’t put any pressure on your wound for X weeks’.
I wore jeans after the first few days post section because I can’t handle the legging camel toe out of the house 😂

I have no problem rinsing her when she’s being a tit bag but complaining about her wearing jeans a few weeks after birth is just weird.
Leggings are a softer, stretchy material that would help keep compression on the wound that would assist healing. Denim is a different story. I had 3 sections and did put on jeans 2/3 weeks after and couldn’t wait to take them off. Each to their own

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.