Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Maternity leave? No
Alf’s been given the heave-ho

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Recently I have seen a few instahuns self diagnose adhd must be a trend they’re all getting on 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’ve ASD, tbh I really can’t see any similarities between me or my son (who is too) and Ashley. I know it affects us in different ways but…
I think she’s just a stupid rude dick.

Alf does show signs, but they’re also signs of just being a toddler. I think he might have global delay from what she shows of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That child who was just shown watching tv is not a child who knows and can name the ‘days of the month’ and two different alphabets.

(no shame to Alfie whatsoever, he’s a sweetheart)

Reactions: 13
7D19F776-0BBA-4705-83FA-E5937589CD22.jpeg

She couldn’t manage to get through it without a comment about how much she doesn’t love Alfie, could she.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Baby name is absolutely gorgeous - she did that right.
However 'I had that love at first sight feeling which I didn't have with Alf' FFS woman!!!!

Reactions: 13
I guessed the middle name!! I’ll take that 🤣

(..and if I was the person who led you to the name Blue, then you are very welcome Ashley) 😉

8FBD5AC3-E39E-4850-B3BB-EDE2716E11D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FFS Such a horrible witch, the messiah has arrived and is everything that Alfie isn’t - Loved being number one on the list.

Reactions: 10
Oh she must be LIVID that is Tattle trolls guessed the name so easily.

So she's only been hiding Ada for the magazine deal, nothing to do with protecting their time together. No doubt now she will be shoved in our faces and told how much happier she is this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.