Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good we’ve got a breastfeeding fashion reel to look forward to. Another excuse for Ash to eyefuck herself and get her tits out. Looks like normal content is resumed people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh good we’ve got a breastfeeding fashion reel to look forward to. Another excuse for Ash to eyefuck herself and get her tits out. Looks like normal content is resumed people.
It’ll be Tu sponsored, even tho she doesn’t wear any of it… too cheap for Ash but ok for Alf

Reactions: 10
It’s not hard to dress in bf clothes.. one up one down trick. Nursing vest and a jumper/shirt. Sorted. Admittedly I struggle in the summer as I feel more exposed in dresses. Does she really think she’s revolutionary? 🙄

Reactions: 11
It’s not hard to dress in bf clothes.. one up one down trick. Nursing vest and a jumper/shirt. Sorted. Admittedly I struggle in the summer as I feel more exposed in dresses. Does she really think she’s revolutionary? 🙄
she thinks everything she does is revolutionary and that everyone needs to know about it.

Reactions: 12
That Story of Alf running alongside Roman, omg. How can they not see there’s got to be something wrong with his hips/legs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
are they the same age?
Roman just turned 3, Alf was 2 in January
---
That Story of Alf running alongside Roman, omg. How can they not see there’s got to be something wrong with his hips/legs?!
I think a lot of it is that he’s been restricted to a pushchair and that one room for so much of his life, he’s not confident on his feet especially at running yet.

Let’s not forget it’s only a few months since he was allowed to even attempt going up and down stairs!

Reactions: 12
It would help if he had comfy clothes on. Those jeans are ridiculous on him.
Lucy with Lilah in that Doona. It’s not a pushchair, only supposed to be used for a quick nip in and out not a park walk.

He looks so unsteady on his feet. His clothes don’t ever fit which doesn’t help but all the kids his age I know are running around with so much confidence by this age. He seems to still have his arms out for balance like a new walker.

Reactions: 14
He’s only a few months younger than my niece and his hips 100% have something wrong with them. Or his clothes are too tight & shoes aren’t fitted shoes to help him move comfortably.
Even a toddler I looked after who wouldn’t get out the buggy unless at a park never looked like that when walking/running 😲

• Sad
My son isn’t even 2 yet and runs like Roman. In all the toddler groups I go to, I’ve never seen a child his age run like that. Lucy Meck posted a similar Story too (also how much do you think she’s hating her life spending her Saturday with Ash 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
D2BCA85E-91FB-4200-9AA6-F527B33D0CA4.jpeg

Does she mean ‘phonic’?
Or is she teaching him the phonetic alphabet as in z for Zulu?

Also what the duck is an adult alphabet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet he rearranges the letters to spell ninety one as well.

swivel on my dick Ash , you're talking out of your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He needs the phonetic alphabet to be able to pronounce words while he is reading That’s Not My Dictionary… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.