Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has probably said this but I thought they were waiting to announce details because of her gran coming to see the baby? I mean that is fair enough but I feel she used her gran as an excuse for the real reason - the mag shoot - I mean that’s just gross I actually would have respected her much more if she was honest

Reactions: 20
Someone has probably said this but I thought they were waiting to announce details because of her gran coming to see the baby? I mean that is fair enough but I feel she used her gran as an excuse for the real reason - the mag shoot - I mean that’s just gross I actually would have respected her much more if she was honest
Yes we all knew she was waiting for Hello to be ready to publish! Her Gran was just a handy and well-timed excuse.

Reactions: 12
What a bleep. Those kids, well Alf (I'm sure BlessedThumb Ada will be fine), deserve better than her. He's going to grow up probably feeling second best to his sister because Ashley will find it impossible to hide that she never wanted him and now he'll get to see it in black and white and know for sure his mother doesn't love him. If Alfie had been a girl she'd have never had another.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
absolutely hilarious that multiple people said Ada early on. Even more hilarious that the name includes letters she has so much trouble typing… it’s AD, ash.. not that hard!!! Maybe she thinks she can tell the ASA that she doesn’t need to include AD when Ada is in the pics? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Good job Tattlers for calling it on the names.

That article is 1000 worse than I was imagining. Unsubtle digs about how much she hates her son. “I’ve waited so long for this”. Curated playlist and “last night together” in a hotel.
Poor poor Alf growing up with all her “honesty” out there for anyone to see.

Also I’m not sure about the initials AIBA. Reminds me of AITA 🫣

Anyway, she got her dainty little baby girl. Let her ship her son off to Frinton, at least he’ll get some genuine care and attention instead of a phone in his face 24/7.

Reactions: 10
I know the child of every parent with a tattle thread at some point is accused of being autistic.

im aware social media is not an appropriate way to diagnose either…

But there are signs of ASD for Alf - the delayed walking/unusual gait, lack of balance and coordination, repetitive language (ie learning letters/numbers/days of the week from TV and repeating them, but not actually talking a lot), lack of eye contact, possible food issues / struggles with tastes and textures, unusual sleeping patterns, his facial expressions aren’t particularly expressive a lot of the time… but I’m aware autism looks different for many people and we are ultimately just seeing snippets.

the reason I mention this - is Ash on the spectrum too I wonder.

many people (especially women) don’t get diagnosed/become aware of their own neurodiversity until they see it in their child(ren). Ie Christine mcguinness.

ashley has few friends / struggles to maintain friendships, is obsessive about certain subjects, can come across as quite blunt/matter of fact… could her eye fluttering be a way of coping with eye contact…? Sorry if this is offensive to ASD people.
Yeah, it is a bit, frankly. All of it.
---
Increases the likelihood that she is actually autistic, given how often they co-occur 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow. Exceptionally privileged, rich white boy shows some signs of intelligence. I’ll alert the press!!

For what it’s worth, my daughter knew all of her uppercase, lowercase and sounds before she turned 2. Some kids just have a good memory for it (or they watch a lottttt of TV). Not a brag. She’s an amazing, perfect, very normal 4 year old…just like the rest of her class. I’d hold off on that MENSA application for now. Womp Womp.
Between 20-40%. So no definite correlation there. In fact, psychiatrists and neuroscientists have admitted they’re still revising what constitutes ASD, especially in relation to diagnoses in women and girls. “current research indicates that ADHD and autism are distinct, separate diagnoses rather than one neurotype on the same spectrum.”
---
Their length of relationship fluctuates almost as much as Alfie’s age.
She missed a trick in not having the first letter of the third name begin with a ‘D’. Then Baby Asda’s initials would have been ‘Aida’, which would have made Ms James look “ever so cultured and elegant, dahling”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What a tit name. Sorry for any Ada’s out there.

Absolute head to quote that lack of love for Alf in a magazine. That poor little boy.
it was my Nans name and is my daughters middle name ... (which is why i hate Ashley using it as my Nan was such a down to earth loving, hardworking lady who loved all her children and grandchildren unconditionally (even though she may not have always agreed with our life decisions) ....but being my Nan she would of laughed and said poor little mite bring saddled with Ada as a name!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it was my Nans name and is my daughters middle name ... (which is why i hate Ashley using it as my Nan was such a down to earth loving, hardworking lady who loved all her children and grandchildren unconditionally (even though she may not have always agreed with our life decisions) ....but being my Nan she would of laughed and said poor little mite bring saddled with Ada as a name!
Sorry, im sure your nan was a lovely Ada 🥺 It’s not my cup of tea (I’m a nightmare with names!) Was probably a bit harsh just saying ‘tit name’ - reflective of my feelings towards Trash 🥴

Reactions: 9
Well,that’s it-now she’s posted the big reveal there will be no stopping her.
I actually like the name but absolutely hate ,hate,hate when people call their babies names with the same first initial-always find it a bit tacky ( apologies to any of you lovely tattlers who do this-probs just a me thing)

Sorry, im sure your nan was a lovely Ada 🥺 It’s not my cup of tea (I’m a nightmare with names!) Was probably a bit harsh just saying ‘tit name’ - reflective of my feelings towards Trash 🥴
No offence taken here ..my Nan actually hated her name and i know I would have received a rollocking for giving my daughter it as a name if she had been alive still ! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ada looks very cute I must say but Ashley is a bleep and I feel sorry for both kids. Ashley may seem to like/ love her female child more than her male one but that poor girl is going to go through a lifetime of toxic parenting, and grow up to never feel good enough for her narc mums ridiculously high standards. Ashley will give it the whole ‘she can be who she wants’ bullshit but deep down she will 100% be that pushy mum. And Alf, well need I say more about the tit he’s going to have to deal with in life due to his mums non parenting because he had the cheek to be an overcooked male at birth and ruined his mums vagina and life.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.